Tfw Sup Forums and Sup Forums made me hate being a nigger

>tfw Sup Forums and Sup Forums made me hate being a nigger

dude, we have enough self hating whites on here. love yourself instead. you're boss, dawg.

Why are you a nigger? Why can't you just be a based black man?

Black by birth, nigger by choice.

Sweden, you are so tolerant and inclusive. Send me your daughter

It just sucks to see young people with such immense potential waste away, mired in the belief that they're not good enough.

it's okay if you just leave the scandis alone

>with such immense potential

Come on, man. Think positive: you could've been born Brazilian. Then you'd be black and poor.
Jk, Sup Forums is full of faggots and Sup Forums is a big meme. Don't worry about the shit you see here.

wtf?? i love blacks now and so does my daughter

Don't let boards on the internet define who you are. I seriously think that sometimes people just don't have anything more in life to fight for...

Personally I hate the protuguese people who just talk about the past and reconquista and shit

yeah, he is right
my black friend should be grateful he wasn't born in spain

Let's see if they can make me hate being German.

Did you hate yourself before venturing over there? If not then stop being a pussy and letting a bunch of losers bully you, you dumb nigger.

eh, could be worse
you could be a jew

I used to get affected by pol and int, but then I realized I'm making 100k a year at the age of 23, have had several healthy relationships and sexual relationships, am fit, lead a happy healthy life so I'm not as sad anymore.

If it's affecting you, get off this toxic website and better yourself, I'd wager you're probably better than at least 50% of the people who come here anyway.

What do you mean? You hate being black, or you hate being a welfare leech low intelligence ghetto fucker?

Hate being black

Being black isn't any worse than being any other race so long as you're a decent law abiding person and not a detriment to society desu.

>tfw ill never ever be asian
ITS NOT FAIR Sup Forums

But why? Sure, there are a lot of backwards ass racists out there, and it's an issue for you because of your skin color, but ultimately it's about how you live and how you treat others.

I have huge respect for black men who are successful, take care of their family, contribute to their community, and raise their kids with great values. I live in semi-rural Ohio. (Lots of Trump yard signs out here.) We have a black family move in down the road. He's a professional who wanted his kids raised in a safer, more traditional community. He's based.

Sup Forums loves any black person that agrees with them anyway so it doesn't matter

>tfw Sup Forums and Sup Forums made me hate dindus
>tfw I went outside and met some nice working class black gentlemen

It's more out of a sense of belonging. Pretty much everyone else can look back on their history and who they belong to and see something great. White people literally dominated the world and created western civilization, Asians had their owns societies and cultures that were unique in their own right. Hell, even Arabs had some accomplishments in mathematics and astronomy. Blacks have literally nothing to look back on and be proud of. No civilization in Africa, no notable accomplishments in America. All there is to look at is the sorry state and horrible "culture" of modern day Black america.

t. mixed race