The greatest nation on earth. All you meme countries don't even bother replying because you won't be taken seriously...

The greatest nation on earth. All you meme countries don't even bother replying because you won't be taken seriously. This country alone has thrust humanity forward thousands of years. We are gods gift to this planet. We are the chosen people. It is time to bow down and worship your Anglo masters.

Former Brit here. Britain is honestly pretty shit.

Brits don't call themselves brits Jamar Frederik Silvio Hernandez d'Anjou O'Connor

I wish I was born British

You were the prototype, bro. Canada is the best country on earth, and I'll fight you to prove it.

Nothing personal, kid.

t. Tyrone Rodriguez O'Neil

LAS ISLAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS

FUERA PIRATAS !

> countries where you can't go outside

We didn't torpedo the Belgrano just for you to speak Mexican.

>be Australia
>go outside
>A fucking emu swoops in and carries you off into the sky for dinner

>The greatest nation on earth
>nation

If you cant go outside and your food is just khaki brown mess with mushy peas on top, and your landscape is just a foggy grey haze of knife crime, then by the process of elimination, the thing which makes you proud of your country is the people.

So you're just taking credit for shit other people did. Gj

Also, if you get rid of Scots, there are hardly any British accomplishments.

Oscar Wilde was Irish (not even British).
Alexander Graham Bell was a Scot.
King James V was a Scot.

What the fuck have the English and the Welsh ever done?

>if you get rid of half the countries in Britain British countries are considerably reduced

Best country coming through

hahahahahaha!
it iz so funy!
merci beau cul!

Spent the first 30 years of my life there, laddo.

you applied a lot of hate and envy to our meme country tho. :^)

> laddo

now listen here son, no one give a fuck lad, if you're over 30 and on Sup Forums you're a sad sack of shit, kiddo

There's a lot more people on here over thirty than you'd think.

t. lonely expat who left the greatest nation on earth for some culturally void wasteland

I've an American wife, a paid-up home, better healthcare, a lower cost of living, make twice as much, and pay less in taxes, and don't have to deal with PC Brit culture. It was worth it.

Yeah, and I have an English wife, at least 3 mistresses, one of which is the lady Amelia Windsor. I drive a Rolls and HMS Daring is my personally yacht. Still post on Sup Forums though.

Nah.

Except you likely live in a council estate and live a sad life of cheap takeaways and low wages.

>Brit here
lol

we call ourselves english, irish, scottish, or welsh
only JFs call us british

>we call ourselves english, irish, scottish, or welsh

Brit is the accepted Sup Forums terminology

for JFs

No u