Why don't people respect Americans? We are the world's elites by every conceivable metric

Why don't people respect Americans? We are the world's elites by every conceivable metric

- We are the smartest country in the world (most living Nobel Prize winners, most lunar landings, best universities on the planet, even third-tier state schools surpass top national European unis, invented thousands of things your daily life depends on e.g. the internet, Sup Forums)
- Our country is more beautiful than any other
- We have the largest economy of any country
- Our military is the most powerful than that of any other nation
- Our media is the most entertaining
- We invented American English, the language you're reading right now
- We're more diverse and tolerant than all of Europe

So why the disrespect? Can people really be that jealous and resentful of success?

bite tight pupper

Germany is cucked beyond imagination, just look at that movie they made about Hitler returning from the dead. Retarded unfunny fucks can't get anything right.

It's just butthurt m8

its a first world thing, you wouldn't get it

>Why don't people respect Americans? We are the world's elites by every conceivable metric
because of that second sentence

omg you can't make funny of hillary you sexist nazis

But part of Germany was literally second world?

The tweet is also retarded because they don't realize they're just feeding into Trumps rhetoric and proving him right.

>smartest country in the world
>14th in education
>best universities
>Horribly inefficient
>We have the largest economy
And the most debt, with china climbing in their economy
>Our military is the most powerful
Yet we still can't beat a bunch of suicide bomber groups
>media is the most entertaining
subjective
>the language you're speaking now.
Except for Europe, and India
>diverse and tolerant than all of Europe
Diverse, yes.
Tolerant
Yes
More tolerant
No, and thats no really a bad thing.

> Our country is more beautiful than any other
> Our media is the most entertaining
> We're more diverse and tolerant than all of Europe

I don't really hold any sort of grudge against the USA, but the fact that Americans unironically has opinions like those makes for some pretty well-deserved mockery.

Don't bother, you're talking to an Australian. The Australian higher education system is SUPER inferior to the American higher education system; he doesn't know what first world means/basic modern history

because it fuels your butthurt you doofus

There is no such thing as american English you stupid fucking yank cunt.

Well, our country is more beutiful
Mostly because we cover all the bases due to land mass
Like the snow?
Alaska
Like the beach?
East or West Coast
Like deserts and their weird rock formation
Mid west.
Decrepid buildings?
The rust belt.
City sky lines?
Big cities.

Everything else you said I agree with.

because americans give a shit about being a 'superior' country while everyone in europe/australia just wants a high quality of life
to americans, europe/australia are backwards because our governments and corporations aren't huge overbearing powers and to europe/australians americans are backwards because your quality of life is so fucking terrible

>he angrily spluttered in American English

You still don't use the standard metric system

You can't just remove a few U's and call it a different language you retard

This bait is the potato of low hanging fruits.

Literally cannot handle any form of banter. Why are Americans so sensitive? Also
>we
Not your achievements Amerishart

We don't think about Europe at all unless something bad happens there. Then we just shake our head and wonder why we're still in NATO.

We also think Europeans bragging about their 'superior' quality of life is pure arrogance. If you're truely superior to the US, you wouldn't need to brag about it.

Not speaking for all Americans though.

We don't think about Europe at all
>we also think European bragging about their superior quality of life is pure arrogance
Do you not see the op?

>mfw just anglos in this thread
you guys are really stupid lol

do i really need to start? i mean, it isn't bait isn't it?

notice the circlejerk (or worse, sockpuppeting) until aussies and dutchs actually replied OP
just laugh heartily at him/them

Yes, but Europeans claim to hold themselves to higher standards yet they go and do the exact same things as OP.

Americans know we're retarded and arrogant, that's why when we see "superior" Europeans act the same way it ticks us off.

i hope germany will make a 9/11 structure for the parade, soon

ok fucking kill me.

>he said, as he guzzled a carbonated coconut semen flavored energy drink

Yes we do? We use two measurement systems because our big brains can handle it, not one exclusively like some retards

Sorry, I can't read this. Please follow proper Sup Forums protocol and write in AMERICAN English next time, as this is an American English language website, after all.

I think Germans are specially butthurt about America, I don't see that kind of shit in my country. And I've noticed Germans are anti-American several times.

they are jealous

Because they know that no matter what, they can always take advantage of us. We're always on the losing end of every trade and climate deal we make with other countries and everyone knows it. And Europeans are pretty open about not spending a dime on their own defense budgets because they know they can leech off of our military, so we pretty much fund all their welfare programs too. Everything is done at our expense because our leaders our too spineless to fight for American interests. Trump looks like he can change that which is why they fear him so much.

Dude this country is shit now we should just go isolationist and get out of NATO lock the world out dismantle all are bases we have in the world and put all that cash we save to R&D what the fuck is the point anymore.

Brazil is better tho.
Prove me wrong.

Except those are all true.

your piece of shit country is literrally the cancer and the nigger of the world, maybe thats why

You're right, we're speaking American. English died in the 1800's and was replaced by ours as we are the dominant power, and it's important enough to be it's own language.

But as a nation America is, sure Europe has a roughly equal economy, but they're dozens of nations. Just look at America's wealth. Our poorest state makes 35k, EU's poorest nation makes 7k.

For the love of god shut up you are making us look worse we do not need this shit FUCK YOU

no, what i was implying by that statement is that you love sniffing your own farts

Sorry for embarrassing you in front of your boyfriends, Nancy. Doesn't change shit.

Thats because amerisharts are shit

Fucks like you make us look like a bunch of brain dead retards

>Argentina in charge of who's the black of the world

>Most beautiful
What does USA have other than an ugly big canyon?

>caring what other countries think of yours
You'll probably never meet these people so why give a crap. Do you take the memes people spout on here seriously too?

Yeah but even your posts have faggotry dripping from them, all our American posts are shit. Accept it. They hate us cuz they anus.

Why would I respect someone just because they hold the same nationality as someone who is successful? The braindead junkie living in a gutter in USA is just as worthless as the braindead junkie living in somalia

/thread

>We are the world's elites
there's your problem. you don't consider yourself normal

California is what makes America great. Maybe NYC gets some of the credit too. The other states don't do shit that is great in the world except screaming about muh guns.

are you serious? the op is a fucking bait and he is probably not even american. are you people so dumb or just feel like taking it?

This is a Japanese English website desu ^___^

>w-we were just pretending

>People hate imperialist globalists who keep meddling in other people's businesses and keep trying to play world police but making things worse

Wow, who would've thought. It's almost like you're the british empire.

Jealousy

Love Star Trek, truly a great American television program. Please keep enjoying our culture!

Nobody said it was a different language.

They do teach reading in Britain right?

every fucking time. if you elect me president of Sup Forums i will make it great again.

aight, here

There's a joke about how different nationalities handle having two cows on a farm.

The American sells one cow and forces the other cow to produce as much milk as four cows. He's surprised when the cow dies.

>Why don't people respect Americans? We are the world's elites by every conceivable metric

>Still uses the imperial system

oh wow, brazilians look shocked! what happened there? they lost?