Is it true other countries, even nice Europeans, hate America? Why ;_;

Is it true other countries, even nice Europeans, hate America? Why ;_;

Yes, I thought you guys already knew that you are universally hated.

Even Philippines-kun doesn't like us any more. WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS

The fact that you don't know is one of the reasons we're so fucking pissed at you guys desu

only cucks and idiots loves usa.

fuck you i hope all american dies in a nuclear war

i may hate my fellow countrymen for being cucks but i hate the US of A even more.

Lol

Just

Lool

Hey now, look at it this way yank. Take all this hate and really look at it, and see why people want to ram icepicks into your lardass, and maybe change some things for the better so we can stop hating you and go back to hating the jews or something

Every time I try and say "I love the USA", a strong scent of shart envelops my nose.

fuck you guys

this

it's because they're jealous

literally every other country is pure shit compared to the USA, lol
that's why all these faggot foreigners want to move here so bad

this

>bomb the shit out of middle east and force them to flood into Europe
>Europeans now have to put up with religious fanatics and having to pay more taxes to support those who are likely to blow themselves up
>fast and furious and fuck things up in SA
>insatiable hunger for drugs created Cartels and armed them
>Military bases in Japan and south korea, where some of them behave like complete douchebags because "we wuz murrica REEE" (throws up all over the floor)...
what do you think, burger boy...

We can't change things for the better.
Every time we have an election we just choose between two flavors of the same poison. It's like the ending of Mass Effect 3.

read

Yet you don't war with us. And your politicians love us.

Hmmm makes you think

I grew up loving USA and wanting to visit there and stuff and when I became an adult I visited there often and spent tons of money there but then you became evil or rather your evil became more exposed because for the first time the internet showed people what was really happening behind the curtains.

You also started hating foreigners which made it more frustrating and stressful to visit so now instead I visit Asia and South America and Africa where they treat foreigners with a smile.

Oh hey, another reason why we want to eject you all into the sun. That and your defeatist attitude. C'mon and step up senpai

>>bomb the shit out of middle east and force them to flood into Europe
>>Europeans now have to put up with religious fanatics and having to pay more taxes to support those who are likely to blow themselves up
Europeans didn't have to invite or allow them in shitlord, and most of the migrants aren't really refugees anyway, del taco

What part of the states hate foreigners?
Besides Texas that is.
So long as a person can speak English I've never seen them get any hate.

that political elite "loves you" because they are the only ones benefitiating from abominations such as NAFTA and TPP. no wonder they do

Actually we do have to allow refugees in because of human rights agreements

And you can't change that?

Sounds like you live in a shithole DESU.

if you hadn't bombed their countries those hordes of muslims wouldn't be "needing assylum" to begin with
>the economic migrants
but the "excuse" was created so it is far easier for them to get in now, although, the european governments ar corrupt as well ...

>Human
>Rights
>Agreements

Yes we do, ever heard of human rights agreements?

So you have no argument?

Don't pretend the US is Atlas

Yes, though I'm shocked someone would agree towards adhering to such a spook.

I hope you understand that the HRA applies to primarily neighboring nations

Actually they still would because Afghanistan was a shithole even before US intervention and Syria was an inevitability. The US, EU, and Russia just made the problem even worse

i hope the USA gets nuked into oblivion tbqh

da

>being forced into human rights agreements that end up trumping the native population's rights

>What part of the states hate foreigners

The borders

second
>shiiiieeet

Not really, nowhere in the geneve refugee agreement does it mention neighbouring nations

who was forced? and how does it trump anyones rights?

Yes. Amarifats are the biggest hypocrites in history . From war & geo-politics to trade &sanctions
Just a month ago you guys bitch us about not allowing American solar companies to set up shop but dont allow any company from USA to use the services and tech created by ISRO .this is exactly why most companies don't want to be registered in usa.

I suppose I can understand the coasts, and southern border maybe being a little hostile. If you go to the touristy areas they get used a ton, and people especially in New England might have a more openly hostile attitude towards them.
Imagine if tens of thousands of people flocked to your back yard every year around the same time. You might get annoyed too.

Obviously
I'm sure the provinces that border Russia are absolutely thrilled with more foreigners

That's what I heard, and that's what happens 90% of the time.
Generally once camps start overflowing more countries will take refugees

So then Europeans didn't have to take in gibsmedat scum >Europeans didn't have to invite or allow them in
>Yes we do, ever heard of human rights agreements?

there's a huge segment of the american population which is a) delusional b) ignorant of the views/beliefs of others c) generally unsophisticated and lacking wordliness

people hate that segment, probably best characterized by bush and his supporters who think they are defending freedom by invading countries.

most americans are normal people, and most of the ones in nicer cities tend to be a humble, nice and unassuming but since americans don't travel abroad often people rarely meet them. instead they just get a picture of a yokel and combine it with american politics/foreign policy.

I still love you son.

not really, but I still say kill yourself for being a faggot

Thanks Dad.

The top power will always be hated

Our foreign policy overwhelmingly favors ourselves and tends to throw everyone else under the bus. This is true for all countries, but we're really blatant and successful with it.
In places like Sup Forums American posters have a terrible reputation because there's no language barrier to act like a filter for underage cancer. Again, this is also true for others like the UK and Australia but they simply don't have the numbers.

They're unhappy with their current situation and need to blame it on someone. Also, they blame the actions of the whole west on us. England and France are just as responsible for fucking up the middle east as we are.

pic related

They're angry because their lives are worse than the average American's.
Also, canucks saying "yank" is comedy gold.

Cunts that don't hate us outright:
Vietnam
Japan
Australia

What a dumb post.

Never, ever heard a Canadian say this.

Warmonger and evil country.
Shoo shoo

Nah we just don't take you seriously.

Anti Trump people are just memeing around here.

>fly to America for fully paid Aspen skiiing holiday
>border bolice treat you like a criminal tourourist ISIS member
>what job do you have
>why aren't you married yet
>what is the real purpose of your visit
>who do you know in Amerikkka
>how did you meet them
>are you planning to work while you're here
>have you ever been a member of a terrorist organisation
>sir, I'm gonna ask you to give me the password to your phone and computer

Fly to holiday in Asian or African country

>border controller says hi
>smiles and stamps your passport
>tells you to enjoy your stay

Gee, I wonder why anyone still goes there

Yeah

Why are you so ignorant and uneducated? Wake up! The whole world doesn't only revolve around the states. Who's actually make every other country to pure shit just to satisfy his apparent wealth?? WHO?

Well, because of your demon's puppet in the fucking white house, yiiisshhh!

No they wouldn't.

>The top power will always be hated
Hatred doesn't exist if the top power use his power by being fair instead of ruining other countries, idiot.

I don't hate every American, so please don't cry, but vast majority of you guys are just blatantly stupid beyond believe.

I know my voice would never resonance into the mind of the "apparently first world" but please hear me out.

Refugee will not have to flee their respective countries if they still have their autocratic leaders who actually done better for their own people.

ISIL would have been kept at bay by the walls of MENA leaders because they know pretty well how to deal with their own countrymen, but instead, killed and destroyed by Americans capitalist.

And just google "Hillary reaction to Gaddafi's death".

I am so disappointed at you, American. Wake up!

The left wing here tends to disapprove of the USA.
The right wing here tends to approve of the USA.

The right wing is always a bit bigger than the left wing.

I love Amerika

Gib Green card

I know right. Human rights, pfft. :D

You have problems with latinos and blacks and we have problems with muslims and russians. Our situations are not that different

America to the world is kinda like Sup Forums to Sup Forums.
Some people like you, but mostly everyone is just annoyed about the fact that you spew your bullshit all over the place.