12:24am on a Monday. Little bored and on a small vacation. This really is true though...

12:24am on a Monday. Little bored and on a small vacation. This really is true though, ask a dude who's engaged to a Japanese woman anything.

die race trader!!

I'm going to meet my gf's family, any advice on how to deal with a Japanese family? We will spend new year in Nagoya with her parents and grandmother.

Hiroshima her vagina

Can you get a pic of her feet?
Is she moving here? Where did u meet?

What's it like knowing that your wife will kidnap your children in a few years and there's nothing you can legally do about it?

I don't really have any advice besides be completely prepared for a very real cultural shock. They'll be altering their behavior a little bit to accommodate you, but you should conduct yourself in a matter that adhere's to their customs nonetheless. Bow, take your shoes off, and be pleasant. Put on your best mask.

But seriously dude, they're fucking human too. Nothing else to say beyond that.

>wtf is with Sup Forums's servers

Already done. Fun fact though, we... basically failed sex the first two times because I was too thick and she's extremely traditional and prude - tiny vagina. Good luck stretching to like, whatever you get the point.

I will not be posting pictures of either of us. Good couple though.

No comment.

>running out of pix with Japan+America

>marrying the first girl you ever had sex with

Oh fuck, didn't read the rest. She was a exchange student, yeah she's moving here.

I'm about to go to sleep soon fyi fags, last chance to get a no-memes serious answer about this topic. 10 minutes.

Thats a mans foot, curling your toes doesn't hide the hair

What's even sadder is that picture essentially proves that he lied
Kid you're a freak even on Sup Forums

No, but these are mine.

Sorry, forgot picture.

there's nothing wrong with that if she was also a virgin.

Sorry to disappoint, but it's true.

Nagoyan's have the highest average salary in Japan and are one of, if not, the most conservative prefecture.

They're gonna freak when they find out you're black.

Would you like to kys pls?

Is this a fantasy thread?
>BIG GAIJIN DICK STRETCHES TINY ASIAN VAGINA!!!!!!
kys OP

>Fantasy

Nice try Chang

>not knowing they get paid for this
Go suck Trudeau's dick snow nigger. You country is practically ours by now.

Ah yes, please send more Chink women for me to fuck. Thanks for buying my pensioner parents home for nearly 3 times it's worth. Nobody is threatened by you Chang. Asian women belong to us.