Is there structural racism in your country ? In France, clearly, the colonial past is still very strong...

Is there structural racism in your country ? In France, clearly, the colonial past is still very strong. Minorities have a harder time getting a job, or a dwelling. They experience more violence from the police, and the fact they're french is still not accepted.

Yet, we have white people claiming "racism against white" is real when it's not since the elites of this country are fucking white.

>flag
>we're pretty much the country that has it the most

Indeed, the USA are probably the worst case. But I believe Europe is getting worse and worse, and civil wars might happen sooner than in the US.

bump

yes

It's pretty light.
Media often paints pictures of us belonging societies beyond the state borders like (western value society) and exotices some people with a foreign background by talking about "cultural clashes" between people that might just have a talk with each other.

Also some people get in the higher position if they can speak swedish which needs fixing. It's ridiculous to have such a situation in the current year.

capitalism sees no race

the invisible hand of free global markets means you work for your own or not, hand outs not you work for yourself; fucking liberals

Brazil.

Our country is pretty chill. But then again, our blacks don't go out of their way to be different, instead acting like 'everyone else'.

Unfortunately good old times of castor oil and cosh are long gone

We euros are pretty light.
Of course you dont get a job that easily if you wear a headscarf, but fuck different people, they are different what do they expect?
If I have punkhair, I wont get employed as easily too.

Its only unfortunate for africans as they cant do anything about their race and even if they could it would be audacitious to demand it.

Besides that, you can have native elites being biased against their own ethnic group if it means that it inhibits profit as frenchmen dont breed that much and want higher wages then thirdworlders.
You might say that "anti-white racism" is actually just raceblind capitalists destroying a privilege their ethnic group fought for the last hundred years because it inhibits progress in their opinion.
So your last argument is not that strong.

>the fact that theyre french
Well, we are living in a time were the concept of ethnic=statehood gets torn down, of course people are slow to adapt.
Tribalism however will remain, as forming interest groups along race, religion or culture has proven to be beneficial since thousands of years and will continue to do so even if the world will end up looking like NYC everywhere.
In the end, even if you suceed and there is one colourblind french identity, being french will loose its ethnic meaning and the former natives will call themselves "white" or if they are still more cultured "gaulls" "insert local name like occitanian" or native-french as it has happened in america.

Now, if you'd compare racism against minorities between them, you might find out that the most hated ones are the ones that cause the most trouble too, or has a Sikh or Chinese guy the exact same troubles as Muhammad with the beard or Mgleba with the Burqa?

>Yes, we have white people claiming "racism against white" is real and it totally is since the elites of this country are fucking jewish
ftfy
fuck off lying hypocrite, i walk outside i'm the only white man but nooo, surely i'm just imagining things ? fuck off i hate you so much

Only white people truly can be French.

Same with every other European country desu.

Yes, gypsies, immigrants and other foreigners get privileges here while Slovenes are fucked over

Slovenia confirmed for Western Europe

>Yet, we have white people claiming "racism against white" is real when it's not since the elites of this country are fucking white.

>I-its not racist to say kill whitey as long as they're in power!!

i hope it's just a shitty bait but either way kys, faggot.

also pic extremely related for anyone who takes public transportation in france

Commie bastards need their voters

Lol at the angry frente national voters

heil hitler

I think 90% of them have to go back

there is "structural racism" towards people who on average behave much more poorly than average anyway.

>black people commit a lot of violent crime and theft and never achieve much or do well academically or in terms of business/industry
>people recognise this trend and subconsciously assume that black people are on average less able and more likely to be criminal
>black people get treated differently on average as a result

Compare this to east asian immigrants
>east asian immigrants commit much less crime on average and are very often successful academically and in terms of business/industry
>people recognise this trend
>people assume that east asians are more likely to be productive members of society and treat them as such

People get the stereotypes they deserve.

If black people don't want to be treated with racism they should stop acting like niggers and achieve something other than chasing balls and rapping.

Sometimes the police are more violent towards minorities in big cities like Toronto or Montreal

In Germany, as long as you are white, you wont experience racism
However, if you have dark skin, people wont directly offend you, but they will treat you differently

>Also some people get in the higher position if they can speak swedish which needs fixing
It's an official language so it's not surprising that you need it in government instiutions and such.

You could only change it by making Sweish an unofficial language. And if anyone tries that RKP are gonna get mad as fuck.

Finland is racist sure, probably some where in the middle of the pack among EU conutries, we are not Sweden level tolerant but not Poland level racist.

If you go out to the country in small towns people will very often have racist attitudes

>Its only unfortunate for africans as they cant do anything about their race and even if they could it would be audacitious to demand it

A Polish guy can change his name and accent. Skin colour is always there no matter how eloquent and educated you are

topkek
10/10

I think over Here it's way more to do with how much you earn and class than race.

what does it say Antoine?

>But I believe Europe is getting worse and worse, and civil wars might happen soon
really?