Wtf i want a jewish gf now

wtf i want a jewish gf now

wtf i hate jews now!

>no jewess gf with big nose

Didn't you post this about 6 months ago?

WHO IS THIS BONER CONDONER

>tfw no qt goyim hating, shekel hording, yaprak eating, gefilte fish cooking, mincha reciting, menorah lighting, tefillin wearing, peyot growing, zionist supporting, shofar blowing, challah braiding, hanukkah celebrating, suka constructing, tikkun leil shavuot studying, pomegranate harvesting, purim commemorating, hamantash baking, yom kippur fasting, mikvah bathing, yeshiva researching, kashrut dieting, shechitah slaughtering, tahor purifying, teramuh offering, zavah abstaining, zeved habat naming, minyan contributing, hazzan singing, multicultural promoting, morally conniving, salmon curing, keplach frying, dreidel spinning, meat koshering, tzedakah giving, parashah reading, shema davening, maariv beseeching, siddur adhering, kabbalah thinking, matzot preparing, kotel wailing, chametz burning, karpas dipping, teshuva atoning, chesed bestowing, yeast withholding, kiddush sanctifying, hilonim respecting, siyum achieving, netilat yadayim washing, maror grating, bareich blessing, afikoman stealing, omer counting, hol hamoed holidaying, tish attending, kitniyot rejecting, ketubah signing, kiddushin dedicating, badeken covering, chatan encircling, mazel tov shouting, temple mourning, krenzi dancing, zimmun recounting, pidyon haben redeeming, brit milah advocating, shalom bayit reconciling, klezmer playing, khazone intoning, krekht creating, kinnor plucking, tziltzal banging, nusach conducting, paspag browning, haroset grinding, kugel roasting, kasha boiling, knish grilling, cholent stewing, shidduch arranging, shadchan matching, frum heeding, tzitziyot sewing, khumra obeying, kapparot sacrificing, sheitel wrapping jew gf

this is a gay pasta and i do mean it.
>tefilin wearing

In my cunt Jews are an enormous minority. Hilariously small minority even if you are pol tier and think they rule country with the reptilians.

11 out of 16 girls I have fucked are Jewish. If it's like a 1/100 chance... And that's my ratio...

The only ones I met in a way that isn't tinder pursued me first because I'm betafag around girls I don't now.

I really don't have a way to explain it. I'm jewbait. It has become a running joke but has almost never failed.

Jewgirls aren't bad anymore, just don't get them preggers. Pic related current jewish chick. half russian half whatever the fuck, Jewish girl whose father is... A jeweler... When she told me her dad was a jeweler I thought it was a joke

In aus they are non-existent

They're typically non-existent here as well, 1.73% allegedly. But they seem to like me for whatever weird reason. Maybe I smell shekels.

More obvious from the front eh? She's a horny devil tho

That's the good stuff America.

>being jewish girl
>start smoking at 15
>parents be like:mm-m okay
does jewish parents likes only boys?

I got more of dat booty and tons I couldn't post on int without b&

I'd plow this jewess

Does she have a jewish accent?

No. She was born here, sounds like anyone else from the region. Her parents as well I think at least were born here

Do you mean like specifically an Israeli or Yiddish girl or something? I thought you just meant practicing jewish woman.

None of the American Jews I've met have an accent of their own. Superjews who grow up speaking Yiddish have a huge accent from interviews I've heard on the radio though.

>No. She was born here, sounds like anyone else from the region
>None of the American Jews I've met have an accent of their own.

Hmm enlightening. In France, they have an ever slightly rafined accent, but them having an accent likely thrives due to them mostly confining themselves in somewhat secluded communities.

They are integrated just like so many others. My original comment kind of hints to this fact. I never know these girls I'm with are Jewish until after the deed is fine typically

America is more economically stratified than religiously or ethnically. I hate to say the whole "melting pot" nonsense thing but it's true. You could be pretty much any race or nationality and blend in just fine if your appearance and behavior are appropriate for the area

jewish women have the coal-burning face

instant drop

jew accent is LITERALLY the fucking worst

friendly reminder that jewesses were literally made for french men

I think you forgot about the australian accent

And really I mean... Indian accent

But Jews and Muslims don't get along that well

you can just tell they're craving for it