Hey Sup Forums, moving to the US, which state/city should I choose?

Hey Sup Forums, moving to the US, which state/city should I choose?

pls ;_;

Canada or Mexico.

Massachusetts or California.

No Yuros
>Latvia
Nvm lmao

What kind of climate and landscape do you like?

Pittsburgh, PA

Detroit

Baltimore, it's..paradise!

Don't come to california

forest like in that game strange life or whatever it's called
I want to move to the great freedom land aswell

Louisiana

Well, I don't want to go there anymore.

No Yuros besides Latvians because you guys hurt my feelings with your endless banter

Cali is full, fuck off.

Life is strange is based off of the oregon coast in case you wanted to know.

It's highly idealized maybe one of the most.

You live in Louisiana too?

why? I defend your country and Idolize the idea of freedom
How can I move to the US? I'm white and have a trade

No

Yes, filled with my cousins, aunts and uncles.

But nobody in Europe besides Latvians and Italians like the US

I like the US
I love america
how do I become one of you?

I like americans tbqh
Only communists and russian lapdogs hate them (which practically are the same thing)

Idk lol

I'm amazed that Yuros would want to leave their "superior" place to a "shithole" like the US

Mexico, USA is now FULL

Want to know why euros talk about americans and america 24/7? It's because they secretly want to be you
Why do you think everything that comes from you, every pop song, every event/show gets remade here?

not for long :^)

Well when I bring up the prevalence of American culture around the world, people love to say that they hate every piece of American culture.

I know there is supposed to be banter, but telling people you hate them is not banter

Texas, and help us keep it red. You also get freedom too unlike in where you are a serf to the state

WE ARE FULL FUCK OFF

Is it true that Pittsburgh is slowly improving? It's a tough question because I like the scenery of the western US but the cities are even more soulless than the eastern ones.

>people love to say that they hate every piece of American culture.
They just enjoy being """"different"""", almost every developed country live in american culture nowadays, whether they want it or not.

He said he's moving to the US, not the US's puppet states.

>WE ARE FULL
your coast are full but the hinterland is actually quite underpopulated

Chicago

End of story.

>Chicago
But I don't want to get murdered when I step out of the airport

PIck one that voted for Trump

So how do I become an american? Please answer

We are open for red-blooded yuropoors and diaspora in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

Pacific Northwest.

how do I become an american though? green card?
I have a trade skill.

Honestly entirely depends on the climate and career you want to have here.

First off, what's your skill set and where would you want to live? Big city or rural?

I made a thread a while back about immigration. Best choice for me would probably be Pennsylvania, seems similar to here, nature wise. That's where most of the Serb Americans are too.

I'm willing to go to Texas, if the White population increases. It literally seems to me that none of the cities have more than 40% White in them, although I'd live somewhere rural anyway. Better to raise a family.

1. Get extended work visa
2. Stay here as long as needed
3. Take citizenship test

I'm afraid that I will get scammed. are there any sites that you know that are trust-worthy?

That's racist

In what state software developers are needed? Besides California and Washington. Is it real to get job, for example, in North/South Carolina?

rural texas is still very white especially in central and in the panhandle.

Phoenix

You don't order work visa on the internet. You get it by having an academic degree and getting a work offer from an American company.

alternatively go to Oregon and help us PAINT IT RED. Climate is also more mild for you sissy yuros but if you hate leftists than you are going to be driven mad in the cities.

Just make sure it starts with .gov and not .com or some shit.

Good for you, but the only people who can find work in rural areas are farmers and oil field workers, especially considering that foreigners need to get a job offer in their own academic field to get a work visum.

my trade is plumber/welder
I guess it's impossible for me then?

Don't come. America is over.

Software developers, as far as I know (I don't work in coding) are hit or miss. That's a pretty flexible career but you're going to be working in a bigger city, obviously.
indeed.com usually as postings. You really want to get some connections over here in the US first. Our general labor market's a bit low, but I doubt that an employer is going to pay for a work visa on someone who's not a skilled worker.

You could always hop on interpals and try marrying your way into citizenship with some American broad too. That works.

I know. Truthfully, I have nothing against Blacks or Hispanics if they 'act White'.

Which part of Texas is Tornado country? I don't really want to live in a place where my shit can fly off and tornadoes would probably flip my shit because I never experienced one before.

>sissy euros
>Serbian

Memes aside, Oregon looks comfy. As stupid as this sounds, I first took an interest for Oregon after playing Life is Strange.

Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Florida. California has near endless shit to do, except 1) there's a bunch of fucking retards here and 2) even in some hick town in NorCal, the cost of living is really fucking high

Texas, any of the Upper Great Plains states, New England, New York or California outside of the cities

>people love to say that they hate every piece of American culture.
>Breaking news: Sup Forums is full of contrarian hypocrites

There is an option to compensate lacking education with work experience, but you'd need many years of it. Even I would need tons of work experience even though my education is equal to an associate's degree.

People love your 'freedom culture' but dislike your arrogance and putting other cultures down.

Marry an American, get a work visa, you could probably apply for the lottery

If you can get a sponsorship from an American country they'll help you to get a visa

>dislike your arrogance and putting other cultures down
Every country has their shitcunts, ours are just more outspoken. Most people here aren't like that, they're just ignorant of things going on outside of the country because the news doesn't cover it very well

lel Wikipedia says that Latvians have tended to follow Scandinavian patterns of settlement in America. You should try the Minnesota Somali community. :D

Pennsylvania is GOAT, just make sure that you can live in the rural parts. The cities are shitholes

>Marry an American
>Sup Forums

Yeah, who am I kidding

These threads usually aren't serious anyway, I just like talking with people who might want to move here

Well, you are outspoken in general which isn't a problem when you know what you're talking about. From our eyes it seems you don't because your schools don't teach a lot of 'basic knowledge' (countries in the world for example) and your media doesn't cover the 'outside'.

I did plan on living rural. I'm a software engineer so that's a bit troublesome because I imagine most jobs are in the cities. I'm not looking for high money though, just enough to live comfortably and raise a family in peace.

>Which part of Texas is Tornado country?
The middle-right part that touches Oklahoma and Arkansas. Tornadoes aren't really a big deal t.bh

Okay, I just fear my house flying off.

Also, a gripe of mine is American housing. The plywood homes don't seem too durable. For example all our houses are brick and full wood, they can last through anything.

You mean
>Marry
>Sup Forums
?

Because
>Marry an American
by itelf is already greentextable. Nobody would willingly do that to themselves.

>your schools don't teach a lot of basic knowledge
Based Don will give us private school vouchers and everything will be better, you'll see

>I imagine most jobs are in the cities
You can live in the boonies and still have a 30-45 minute commute, so if you're OK with commuting it shouldn't be that hard. It'll be harder to find housing that you don't have to outright buy though, so maybe that'll be a problem for you

>The plywood homes don't seem too durable
>this fucking meme
Tornadoes are the manifested wrath of god, even brick homes are hard pressed to withstand them.

>You mean
>Marry
>Sup Forums
Yeah, but marry person from another country is even harder.

Fuck you Hans

I'm actually kinda serious, but I need more experience and better english skills. Maybe in year or two I'll try something.

Tornado states generally have basements to hide in in case you're worried.

>marrying an American

Wouldn't be a problem, but your women seem shit. I'd prolly bring a girl from here.

I'm okay with commuting. I'd probably have to rent something at first.

Tornadoes really seem like one of the most extreme forms of weather, a colossal whirl of air and destruction.

I really don't like american cardboard houses, is brick/concrete seriously that much more expensive? I mean it's your fucking house, where your family lives.

NYC, live in the gehtto with the rest of the eastern european trash.

Your English doesn't seem too bad

What do you want to do here and where would you want to move?

Texas has like 80,000 basements in the entire state, we usually just buy detached storm shelters like in the pic

>Tornadoes really seem like one of the most extreme forms of weather, a colossal whirl of air and destruction.
You really have to worry more about flooding than anything else, a lot of people in the South live in low lying areas. You could always buy tornado insurance if you're that worried about it

Pennsylvania escapes most of that though, so you shouldn't have to worry about anything other than water damage during floods

It's more expensive, but you have a much lower cost of living and a much higher level of disposable income here as compared to Europe, though I guess that wouldn't really matter if your company or state doesn't provide you with health insurance.

Move to the state in your own country

Good luck getting in.

No

>simple enough that they could condense it into a flow chart
No excuse

thats our inna woods area. You cant have it

>half the flow chart is "fuck off we're full"

Immigration is a privilege, not a fuckin right.

>fuck off we're full isn't a valid reason to keep them out of the country
Half of the flow chart is "Come in, just wait for the bureaucracy to clear you"

So git gud, H-1B, then green card, got it.

>Is it true that Pittsburgh is slowly improving?
Its economy is improving with tech jobs and such The traffic is shit though. There are rivers everywhere and people all seem to use the same bridge to get home

Northeast Philadelphia
All you slav motherfuckers are taking it over so you might as well join them

It's more like
>git gud > get your job offer > get your company to file the paperwork > get your H1-B > become an American in all but name > be able to vote in 12 years
Literally no excuse

>slav
I'm a pure-blooded Nordic Aryan, thank you very much

>Doesn't discuss K-1 visa
It's like they don't know how people leave Southeast asia

I'll never be able to see the world in all its diversity, but I still love you, guys.

Virginia!

LETS PAINT IT RED!

But how do you get married to an american if you're not there?

Come overstay your tourist visa, everyone else does it

Vote Republican

>Your English doesn't seem too bad
I need to practice my speaking, I've been teaching English by myself, so I haven't actually talk to anyone, lol. Only on vacation in Europe.
>What do you want to do here
Idk, usual things. Work, travel to different state, find an opportunity to earn more money with someone.
>where would you want to move?
I don't know where exactly, I'm looking forward to New England, California and Washington.

Allou yoba eto ti?