I like Russia :3

I like Russia :3

I like the people, the language, the culture and history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G540ICjXB8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ja tozhe ljublju Rossiju.

But, user, Russia has a fuckton of muslims.

you all gays

Yes but they're supporting the nation and not generally travelling to Syria and joining ISIS. I know about Caucasian durkas, but the majority of muslims are tatars (your blood brothers ;^)) who are pro-Russia.

this tbqh...all the countries you deem kebab removers are full of muslims user

There is a shitton of native Muslim population here, you european dipshit. Educate yourself.

Not really, they're just very vocal, that's all. Nobody minds gays as long as they keep it to themselves. Unfortunately the trend coming from the USA, tumblerinas etc, is that they should be vocal and make trouble. We even have a word for them; relnichten (litt. riot-"niece" meaning riot-sissy).

All the people I know say the same thing: I don't care, just don't rub it in my face, keep it to yourself, and never ever try something towards me.

Who does make these pics? Seriously, why are you so retarded? We have tons of Muslims here since 1240.
So? Most of Arabs in France aren't ISIS supporters too (even in Arab countries most of Arabs despise ISIS).
God, burn the pol, please.

>removed kebabs from peninsulae
>still muslim free country

I don't mind muslims that don't go full retard, and adapt themselves to the leitkultur of the country that was willing to let them in.

The most renowned radical muslim shithole is only dagestan, the rest of the muslim population is quite dissipated.

>never ever try something towards me
Why? :3

This

ignore the pic, that wasn't the core of my message, just thought it was funny

Actually Dagestan cities are pretty chill, those mostly villages which are conservatards.

We have several muslim republics and native population there is a muslim.

>is only dagestan
oh, I also forget moscow.

My problem with moderate muslims is: when Salah Adbelsalam was public enemy nr 1, we was living in Molenbeek openly and everyone in the area knew who he was and where he lived.

Meanwhile police thought he left the country, and not one of those "moderate" muslims did give an anonymous tip, while we are talking about a mass murderer.

Again, if our muslims were like your tatars, we wouldn't have a muslim problem.

Anyway, I made this thread not to discuss muslims, but to declare my love for Russian culture and history. And the language is based, constipated but based.

Going to mosque doesn't mean you're radical.

They are make hard work, which you don't want to do.

Because it destroys friendships. When you have a gay friend who tries to get you drunk and make you horny, afterwards you will not be able to look that guy in his eyes again. And he abused the friendship bond, so it is normal to avoid all contact and feel violated.

I hate Europe

I hate the people, the languages, the culture and history

It's not about Islam. Just some cultures never tell to the police. Russians are like that too. People would never call the police here if they aren't victims of the crime.
Also he didn't live openly, as I remember he was not going out of his relatives room.

I know this, hence the OP pic. spasibo gorosho.

No, this.

Well I had a good friend from Ingushetia. He was pretty chill, and we used to smoke dank weed together.

But than again Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was also like this according to his friends.

Sure, but it is a differece between not telling about your neighbour who obviously grows weed and stinks up the appartement corridor everytime he has a harvest, and not telling on a mass murderer, public enemy #1, whose victims also included muslims btw.

jesus christ alt righters are retarded. Is the person who made this aware that there's an entire Muslim region in Russia?

But you are ethnically European, as Indo-European as us.

Now you sounds like a Polak, I like Poles too but they hate it when I tell them this.

cuck

>Also he didn't live openly, as I remember he was not going out of his relatives room.

Not at all, he made a daily walk through the neighbourhood. Made no attempts to hide himself whatsoever.

pls read the thread before reacting
also why you assume i am alt right?

liking another culture = cuckoldry

ok...

ps: Зa дpyжбy нapoдoв

>ethnically European
Is this a joke?

> performing savage rituals while blocking the streets doesn't mean you're radical.

Now that is what I call a cuck

>but they hate it when I tell them this.
????
>Pole
>not proud of Sarmatian heritage
Pick one and only one, anyone who disagress is either baiting or mentally ill.

That's the problem with "them". They can be pretty chill and you can even think they're your friends but they are actually a tribe that lives by its own laws. A tribe that will never become part of your society.

I love Europe. I guess I could move to some place there and maybe get some job, find a place to live and stay there. That would probably make me happier than I am now.

of course not, you are ethnical Slavs aren't you? Severians?

I love Poland, Polish people, the language and history.

But your people think I am mentally ill for doing so.

You're still my Wendish, Sarmatian, East-Germanic friends.

I even fondly remember when we as Franks joined up with the Polabian Slavs to kick some Saxon ass. Good times.

>imbplying

youtube.com/watch?v=G540ICjXB8Y

>Pole
>Sarmatian heritage
Gtfo pls.

I agree. That is partly why I can't bring myself to trust muslims even if they profess themselves to be my friend.

Especially North Africans are the worst, they almost forced me to become a muslim if I was to continue the friendship. Otherwise I was to remain a kuffar, a gavur, a filthy unbeliever.

You can't be 'ethnically european'. You are european if you were born in Europe. And Russia is not in Europe.

Their nobility is. Even DNA proves it, although I would like some more analyses of Polish nobility, I'm sure it will reveal more haplogrpoup G3a2, just like it did for many of the Bielohorvati, the White Croats. In fact, a lot of Yugoslavs have Iranic DNA and they originate from Polish ancestry. Poles are the original Venedi. Thhe Vandals were Poles. All East-Germanic tribes like the Burgundians were Poles that adopted a Germanic culture. Even you as Russians have roots that trace back to original Polish ancestry. They deserve this recognition.

You are part of the Indo-European heritage, just like Celts and Germanics. Can't deny that. You are one of us. One of us. One of us. We'll never let you go.

I like the look of your butt cheeks.

Except it is.

Russia is a multinational country. "Russians are slavs" is as hillarious as "americans are anglo-saxon".

Belgium always gave Polish noblemen the protection they needed in the first half of the 20th century. Poles had 3% of their population being aristocrats the most of any European nation. They were actually the most democratic. The Polish Commonwealth gave the most chance to their citizens. They were an example for us all in this modern world.

I am glad that Polish nobles could retain their titles and feudal rights under Belgian law. In fact some of our oldest noblemen are Polish. If you want I can list you the family names of those families we protected since the 1920s. Now they hhave mixed with our traditional aristocracy, some have titles originating from Charlemagne's days, all in accordance of the original Salian law.

In fact, the Poles get a lot of shit, yet they are maybe the most European people of the whole lot. History will prove that they rightly earned that respect.

India and Iran are european then, gotcha

Well it is the difference between Rusya and Rossiya. You are of Indo-Germanic heritage just like us. In fact you may be the most Aryan of the lot.

By language or culture - maybe. By ethnicity - definitely not.

>hillarious
Who's hillarious
You're hillarious

>google up russian muslims
>they look exactly the same

lmoa

B
u
T
T
H
U
R
T

>Polabian
rip
VERY good post
t. post rating expert

nonsense you are east-slavs and hence Europeans if you like it or not

you are a mix off finns and slavs

I love Polan

t. Celto-Germanic lover of other Europeans

poland i bydlo country full of retards and huesos

>Most of Arabs in France aren't ISIS supporters too

You're wrong they are

My gf is Russian. You have no clue what you're talking about. They are the most brainwashed people you will ever encounter. My gf is cool and all (she's not really a typical Russian in many ways) and she knows how corrupt and shitty the place she was born was, but when you ask her about anything to do with worldnews it's like she's a robot repeating kremlin propaganda. When you point her to some objective flaws in any of these points she gets angry and says something along the lines of "Russia STRONK, everybody fears us". It's kinda cringeworthy.

>rel nichten
koek

>My gf is Russian
Your hand is Russian? Neat

youtu.be/yyzK6e6py9A?t=7s

>My gf
>My gf is cool and all
Fucking normies, what are you doing here.
I bet you're just as dumb as the bitch.

>when you ask her about anything to do with worldnews it's like she's a robot repeating kremlin propaganda. When you point her to some objective flaws in any of these points
For example?
>says something along the lines of "Russia STRONK, everybody fears us"
When you exaggerate her words with Sup Forums memes that's what really cringeworthy.

>For example?
For example she refuses to believe that Putin let a warfare of disinformation in Ukraine and really thinks those weren't Russian soldiers invading Ukraine, ignoring the mountains of evidence that they were.

>When you exaggerate her words with Sup Forums memes that's what really cringeworthy.
No, I swear, it's not exaggerated. She literally says shit like "everybody fears us". And "don't piss us of because 99% of russians will fight for mother russia when she calls upon us" and shit like that. She is fairly well balanced person up until you mention Russia, then that crazy chip start firing of in her head.

The reason it's so obvious it's propaganda is because she has openly admitted to me multiple times she doesn't care about Russia, that she hasn't lived there for ages and that it's a corrupt grey stinky mess. But -like I said- mention anything to do with worldnews: PING PING PING Kremlin chip starts working.

These people are like robots.

>The middle of the street is a mosquee

Oh, sweet summer child
Russia is such a dick to its Muslims not only do they join ISIS, they have their own terrorist fronts

Don't try to reason with Sup Forumstards

>plz don't build mosquees because it's not our culture and it spoils the landscape
>ok, I will pray in the streets
>no don't do that either

>such a dick to its Muslims
Radicalised caucasus mountain niggers don't represent the majority of Russia's muslims. Tatarstan and Bashkortostan (republic I'm personally from) are peaceful and civil places and our muslims take their religion about as seriously as our Christians do theirs. That is to say not seriously at all - they drink, eat pork and are all around swell people.

Don't try to fool me Achmed, i know very well it isn't forbidden for you to pray in your house.

You do that only to annoy us until we pay for your mosquees. italians muslims also do that and they are even less subtle than you since they don't hide they only do that to annoy people.

Well, they act like 95% of french Arabs then, though the fact they are not/don't feel native from France make them more likely to go to mosquee, do ramadam and other minor religious presenting.
But really, if a bad apple spoils the tree, then it goes both way. Bad Muslims spoils Islam, harsh treatment (don't tell me that the Chechens deserved it) spoils Russia's image.

I'm not a Muslim, I'm just contradicting.
>just pray in the house

>you want to get fit ? Just lift in the house
>you want to get well-read ? Just read in the house
>you want to be one with Christ ? Just pray in the house
France doesn't recognise religions and you know it. A Mosquee is just a place of gathering.
And I'm talking about identitaires sperging about mosquees constructions.

>identitaires sperging about mosquees constructions
Mosquees doesn't belong to France only churches should be allowed, if you aren't happy you can go back to Saudi Arabia, there, there are only mosquees and no churches it should be to your liking.

Chechen situation was born from half measures during the Soviet times. First Stalin uproots them and sends them over to Kazakhstan because they're anti-revolutionary reactionary people or something, populating empty Chechen land with Russians in meantime, then Khrushchev comes to power and brings them back without moving the Russians out, which creates very fertile ground for a nationalist conflict. It has little to do with muslim faith and a lot to do with heavily damaged national pride of a people that longs for revenge.
We either shouldn't have moved them at all, or should have gone full Circassian on their asses and left them in Khazakhstan steppes forever. Half measures never lead to good things.

I like churches, you retard. I'm just not allergic to mosquees. You can have both, and churches are still much, much widespread.

>only churches should be allowed
Wrong. Only menhirs and dolmens. Praise Toutatis.