Was it all part of his plan to expand the Russian influence?

Was it all part of his plan to expand the Russian influence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fm8WmFtjq2c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalina_affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_on_the_rocks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go drink russian semen somewhere else

I guess you all wonder what's the next step in his master plan?
Crashing this country with NO SURVIVORS!

Why are int and pol so obsessed with Putin?
Putin this, Putin that.
Putin is behind everything what happens in international politics.
Putin is the dark overlord of the world.

Jesus Christ, here in Russia nobody even cares about him.

yes

Western propaganda.

Every X days there's some news on the media like "Russia is threaten us", "Putin is going to attack the Baltics and Poland", "Russia CAME CLOSE TO OUR AIR SPACE", etc.

All "western propaganda" (aka brainwashing machine) is run by the jews. They're the real warmongers.
That's so fucked up.

I personally am not obsessed with him, but my country is

p'tit serbie! thats a good little cocksucker :3

>Russian dicksucking is completly retarded
>WAH AMERICA SAVE US WITH YOUR GOD EMPEROR
Enjoying that American cock for the last 100 years?

>Weaken the EU by having Britain leave
>Put an easily manipulated ego in charge of America
>Dissolve NATO

I hate to admit it but things are going exactly according to plan for Putin. I thought Russians were our bros, but I guess deep down they're the mindless horde they always were.

>for the last 100 years

More like the last 40-50 years.

>muh jews
fuck off, it has nothing to do with jews

Russians violating European airspace is not "western propaganda", it happens quite often.

> implying he didn't know CIA is actually just a KGB affiliate

You've been taking a lot of cocks since bonnie went to russia. Isn't it time we put our armies together and started doing the cucking again?

This is not propaganda in your eyes?

>it has nothing to do with jews

Not really, paints him up as a badass. Getting in hot water happens to all public figures and he's not special in that regard, not even here.

Did I say anything about that? I was talking about the airspace violations.

Also
>British tabloids

yeah nice objective media outlet

holy mother of kek...

when is paradox releasing East v West

>believing in a jewish conspiracy
the western establishment just happens to hate russia. legacy of the cold war

I doubt it, he certainly pushed for this, and the retards at /pol were more than happy to help, but even I'll grant there's little posibility Drumpf is a Manchurian candidate

>SWEDEN
>LITERALLY RULLED BY A FRENCH KING

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH SWEDEDKEK SHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA
DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR TAX TO YOUR FRENCH MASTER FDP

>it's Putin who made Britain leave the EU
>it's Putin who put a puppet in charge of America
>it's also Putin who is dissolving nato
That actually makes me laugh.

Many times they just say they were close to violated. And yes, it's propaganda since their intention is making Russia looks hostile, when they don't say a word about our depolyments in front of their noses.

This is Cold War propaganda. The USSR was supposed to attack Europe. WE WERE IN DANGER!! WE NEED NATO TO STOP GOMMUNISM.

Nothing happened.

This is very special here. German media has never been as obsessed with a single Person since Hiter's personality cult.

and we shoot your plane

>t. jew

Glad to amuse you, Mr. Putin.

Shalom brother

my grandma was jewish

Well half of you are former soviets, it's a good way to get people to buy the paper without riling them up too much.

For some reason we never talk about Putin here, except those eight times that they moved military equipment inside our borders/airspace.

>CAME CLOSE TO OUR AIR SPACE
sounds like a name of gay film:D

0.02 rubles have been deposited to your bank account

Pro-Russian separatists with the help of Russian equipment did, yes. Although I don't mind if you drop a big nuke on Ukraine.

Lol, it's just memeing, right? I refuse to believe that people can be THAT brainwashed.

From your motherside?

All glory to Putin

good boy )))

> Mordor
Rude
...but true.

Not a plan, but an opportunity.
With a dumb clown as USA president Russia will succesfully expand its powers. More puppets, weapons, economy, stability, espionage, etc.

>Putin control
He merely give money to the FN, and i believe it is the same for the other parties.Anyway, at most he can make them pro-Russia but a direct control is impossible, since once they will be in power they will have enough money to be independant from the Russian banks.

>Pro-Russian separatists with the help of Russian equipment
No it was personally Putin
He pushed the "Start" button

yes

Nigga, you ain't gonna do shit.

why? you do this shit 300 years

Who's gonna stop them? Putin's buttbuddy Trump?

SOON WE WILL UNITE WITH RUSSIAN BROTHERS AND TOGETHER WE''LL BECOME THE SUPERPOWER! WE WILL INVADE THE FUCKING GAYROPE AND LIBERATE THEM!!!
am I goog goy too?

why is there simply a shot during a sandstorm in the iraq after pic? nothing looks destroyed?

i want a Paradox game that lets me simulate the political climate of Germany and other European powers growing to take the role of the US
thanks

Convince me why I would not be able to annex Kazakhstan, Kyrgistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan when there is no relevant military presence in the area and the only real threat to Russia (America) wants appeasement.

say goodbye to the baltics

Google Superpower 2

>WE''LL BECOME THE SUPERPOWER!
AGAIN!

People being this obsessed about him proves one thing, mainstream medias utterly expanded their influence to you.

>2004
i need the streamlining and casualization of the modern year

They didn't destroyed anything in Iraq

My dick is raising when I think about the liberation of the Euroburgers. To kill, to robe and to rape - that's all I want to do with that fat motherfuckers.

Plenty of mods that update as the game goes.
Also, World Leaders: Geopolitical Simulator

>Pro-Russian separatists with the help of Russian equipment did, yes.
Yeah, like some dumb bimbo coal miner can operate such a weaponry. And do you even know what chain of command is. That means that people higher on the hierarchy are responsible for any """"accidents"""" that are happening. Meaning that chief in command is a president, and he can be taken responsible for any war crimes. That's a military organization, not a fucking school.
Anyway, fuck you.

Don't dream dude

you mean old new?

I like this pic

>Still no Sweden

Glad to see you keeping realistic expectations

>implying all bordering countries are not in our direct sphere of influence

youtube.com/watch?v=fm8WmFtjq2c

>implying that's still not a million times better than being you

Calm down Poroshenko. We could all see your corrupt lies when you used the MH17 victims as a political instrument to threaten us about the EU-Ukraine association agreement.

Swedes are too paranoid

We occupied your gotland for one month in 1800s and left it immediately.
It was when we controlled baltics, finland, polish coastline.

Now we have 2x less european clay.

Trump will work in cooperation with Russia building a new join security body which will allow NATO to restructure it's peacekeeping role in Europe, meaning kosovo will be partially secured by Russian and NATO troops. Russia will insist on fulfillment of UN resolution 1244 allowing Serbian forces to return (bearing small arms) to areas populated by Serbs (northern kosovo, the enclaves) and to protect the Serbian cultural heritage there.

> like some dumb bimbo coal miner can operate such a weaponry

retired ex-soldier, coal miner before 2014 - yes.

>westerners calling others "mindless horde"
kek

>fat anime fan for rural russia - yes
What did you mean by this?

You shot down some of our airplanes a few decades ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalina_affair

People thought we were at war for a while until the soviets realized they'd fucked up, denied the whole thing and it diffused.

Damn, didn't even know about that. Good stuff, too bad not that many swedeshits died.

There was that submarine thing too, not the more recent one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_on_the_rocks

Fuck Poroshenko.
Fuck muh association.
Fuck the EU.
I just wanna kill you all, you hypocritical scum. We will liberate you soon, very soon, our grandfothers should be proud of us.

Who's ((((WE))))? You can't even liberate crimea and donbass. What the fuck are you even talking about.

Why do you even know about all this? Do they make you learn it at school?

mindless horde is people of britain and america who don't obey you

8 dead people in the whole COLD WAR ZOMG SUCH CONFLICT is not bad result

you're fucked up if you take it too serious

I guess the reason is happy swedes avoided ww1 and ww2, ancestor killed in war for them is nonsense, that's why even 1 dead soldier is a national tragedy for you(which is good...)

ordinary process of espionage

anyway all these submarines, tanks, weapons are now rusty shit. Nobody shot from these tanks and submarines, they stood in europe for 45 europe and just LEFT IT in 80s.
They never promised you being a member of EU. Association is shit and absurd. It's only your problem paгyль

>It's only your problem paгyль
>paгyль
Check your detector, also иди нaхyй, кpяклoвcкaя oбижeнкa.

No, but a relative of mine served in the swedish air forces during WW2 and the cold war. We don't learn anything about russia in school.

There are too few of us to make war a commonplace occurrence. Still pretty much everyone would rise to the occasion during a purely defensive conflict, we have no other option but to fight or die.

>You can't even liberate crimea and donbass.

>crimea
LIBERATED
>donbass.
it's a matter of a time.

>during WW2 and the cold war
Must have been one long-lived dude.
>We don't learn anything about russia in school.
"And then Sweden was an empire forever after. The end."

> Jesus Christ, here in Russia nobody even cares about him.
Lol, try going outside more

We never called ourselves an empire though. It was still just Sweden, but bigger.

Brother, I'm of proud. Let me give you clay again and let's make this 300-something years of friendship into 400 and a lot more

>We don't learn anything about russia in school.
and we learn about Sweden

WE WUZ KONUNGZ AND SHIET

>It's a very terrible place, not at all like glorious russia. Also there's a wall in place so don't even fucking think about it

Also, konungs foundated Rus at the time when Swedes was not a cucks yet.

Nah, mostly in the context of Rurik starting our first ruling dynasty and picrelated ruining your only chance at world relevancy.

Swedes are not cucks, they are just kinda retarded.
just some decades ago they were super serious about eugenics and shit, now they are super multiculti and love black cocks.

>implying all bordering countries are not in our direct sphere of influence
If by hating you and doing everything to be the opposite of you than yes, you influence all of those countries

don't speak bullshit or I'll tell Mr. P. he tell Trump and he will kick your ass

Shocking tbqh. Even stranger that ukraine got their flag's colors from karl XII marching with Mazepa's cossack rebellion.

Oh shit, now our flag is cucked too