Your country

>Your country
>Have you killed small animals when you were younger?

Canada
maybe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEjvfnzYOZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I confess I killed some spiders

I used to stomp on snails as a kid, until my father caught me and spanked my ass into next week.

Who is this black guy?

surely a terrorist.

Yeah, we dug holding pits for grasshoppers in the sand box all the time and then burned them with magnifying glasses. Never intentionally killed anything other than insects though.

it goes it goes it goes

God of hellfire

I went hunting a few times along with my dad and his friend.

Wouldn't exactly say that I killed something.

But I did skin and and help butcher some stags.

ive committed genocide against mosquitoes, but its fine right? nobody likes mosquitoes

You, your dad and his friends are cancer.

You haven't done enough, every summer is hell in southern Ontario

I used to eat insects as a kid because I'm autistic af.
Other than that I have hunted 2 deers, 6 rabbits and killed like 4 hens (mother says no one should eat meat unless they have killed an animal at least once in their life)

I just shot my neighbor's cat with my air rifle + a steel pellet to the skull

fucker dropped like the flea ridden tresspassing feline it was.

I think it was a british shorthair

Wait, is this the death grips guy?

Only insects. I used to make different insects fight to the death.

I only used salt slugs and snails

Yes

yeah I shot frogs with my bb gun

I grew up on a farm, so yes, I killed a lot of pests, including stray/wild cats and dogs. It was mainly to protect our livestock, except for this one time where I beat a dog to death with a shovel because it bit my waifu.

Nothing bigger than a rat.

But I have to admit I burned that fucker with gasoline.

Yes it's from "Whatever I want"

I killed two baby birds when I was young once knowingly. I with another boy at the time, can't remember why the fuck I did it but it was an awful awful thing to do.

I regret it every day and I still don't know why I did it, I love animals, animal cruelty makes me see red. I wish I could go back in time and beat the shit out my younger self.

Based

Fuck cats

Subhuman.

Edgy mouthbreathers

edgy

>Average life in Romania

>The leaf has to get sexual pleasure from killing pets.

No, I always loved animals.

Used to go "hunting" with my dad when young, I killed a rabbit and some birds because why not.

I had a good aim with my air pressure riffle.

Now that I remember all those kills I feel awful.

>the mexican is too related to animals so he feels personally harmed and threatened

(you)

Switzerland
Once I killed a few ants on our balcony with a magnifying glass. Wasn't nice even though the ant bait boxes we used then to get rid of them also killed them.

Many bugs and scorpions that get into my room. Spiders are exempt from getting killed because they are bros, also if you didn't burn ants with a magnifying glass you had no childhood.

>he doesn't kill cats

Normies

>Many bugs and scorpions that get into my room
I understand why murifats wants to build a wall now.

Why? No one did anything about it even thought it was barking and snapping at children near the school and was attacking people who were passing by on bikes. Biting the girl I had a crush on was the last straw for me. I was 11 at the time.

Average life at the farm, yeah. Stray and wild cats were the worst of the worst. I've seen one try to pull a baby chick through the fence and rip its' head off. I think it was at that moment when I stopped being a child and became a man.

>Spiders are exempt from getting killed because they are bros
fuck yeah

You know the song that Negan plays over and over again to drive Daryl crazy in the Walking Dead?

Crazy Street was the name I think.

Well, I really like that song. It makes me giggle. Daryl should lighten up and enjoy it instead of acting like a little bitch.

Well, not really.

I once saw a sleeping pigeon and I threw a snowball at it and it fell into a river and floated away.

You monster

i killed a bat that got into my room once

>black music

Only ants.
I'd get a big hammer and hit them.
I tried different hammers too.
Good thing there were adults around to tell me to cut it out.

In the 13 years I have been helping his grandfather slaughter a pig. Also castrated goat, I was sorry for him.

small snail but by accident

Cats and dogs need to be killed

Only some breeds should remain on this earth

was it a vampire bat?

How do you castrate an animal? It's a serious question.

i used to torture grasshoppers as a kid
loved dismembering them for some reason
used to buy a pack of hubba-bubba gum, chew it for a while, than bound the grasshopper with it for a night and see if its dead on the next day, kek

also, i used to visit my grandma's farm every summer, and play with the chickens.I had a favorite chicken, he was my totalbro, but one day i decided that he can fly for some reason, so i threw him a little bit too high, he fell and broke hes neck ;_;

i still miss you cockbro, i didnt want to do it

You cut off their private parts I think

>Is bird
>Can't fly

Chickens were a mistake.

fuck this

Cut the scrotum, testicles disinfect tightly tie a thread, cut with a sharp knife, sew.

>You cut off their private parts I think
Y-yeah, I suspected. I mean, precisely.

Ugh, ok thanks for the description.

It sounds unpleasant

Is the animal cry?

Yes, the goat was crying like a child, I was sorry for him, but consoled himself with the fact that not killed him.

I used to play with ants in the sandbox, creating sinkholes and had them fight twigs. The survivors were carried back to their hole where the other ants ate them or some shit, I don't know.

around 40-50 cats, mostly kittens - for fun with my m8s when we were kids
3 dogs, german shep, karakachan shepherd and doberman
one i killed with a shovel the other with a concrete pole and the last one with rifle - for biting

>tfw you accidentally kill your silver surfer bro
>tfw you accidentally drown your home spider bro
I deserve to burn in hell.

Colombia
No, nut there was a 7 years guy how like to kill ants ants the park in front my house. I just staied at my window thinking in diferent ways to kill him.

>Goat was crying like a child

Don't you have some sort of sedative drugs???

untermensch

wrong

I killed a frog once didn't noticed it under shovel ;_;

used to throw bricks at stray cats until I accidently paralysed one

it was shitting itself and meowing really loud so I stomped it to death

90s were fun

I killed a centipede once

by chopping it in half with a hockey stick

karate chopped a bee in half while it was flying near my face

>How do you castrate an animal? It's a serious question.

ask norway

Polish intellectuals

I knew Canada would love that

If you ever killed a animal without the need of food or selfdefence then youre a subhuman.

Shot some birds with pellet gun, kind of regret doing this now.

Learned to kill/pluck a chicken visiting a farm, don't regret this, useful thing to know.

Cats do not belong in the Northern hemisphere nor in Europe at all, they are an actual, tangible threat to native species and subsequently other parts of our ecosystems.

I like cats myself, I think they are beautiful animals, but they are in fact dangerous pests and should NOT be in Europe.

This

Flag
Yes. Birds, fish, lizards, snakes, rats, rabbits, ants, spiders, scorpions, bees, mosquitoes, grasshoppers, etc.

Snails are a plague m8

beautiful house

it saddens me that I will never own one

same, I made ants fight and killed some

then I usually felt fucking bad about it and filled them with sugar and crumbles

Actually you'r partially right, since most of modern domestic cats are imported from the Middle East and egypt;
but cats have always existed (and still exists) in the wild in Europe.

Then I really thought about it, my grandfather was 90 years old, he lived all his life in the village and probably did not hear about any preparations.

>you'r
You're (sorry)

Are you me?

youtube.com/watch?v=KEjvfnzYOZI

Bulgarians are literally subhumans.

if insects count then yes, tons of them 2bh
some snakes with salt

everything that even resembles a mamal or similar, no
except for a bird but that was an accident

*snails

Well, at least here in the north they do not belong, and actually do threaten certain populations of birds and rodents.

I guess they are native in some south-eastern parts of Europe?

I killed a few birds.
And stuck a 1/4 stick of dynamite in a dead squirrel

I used to help at my family's farm so I helped slaughtering cattle and pigs but I never did the killing myself.

When i was 3 years old i strangled around a dozen chickens in a span of four days or so.
I have no memory of this, but my parents told me of it.

I ran over a frog with my bike when I was like 6 and ate a couple of ants when i was 4 i think

you are so fucking stupid holy shit

t. vegan numale cuckold

I genocided a few ant colonies in my youth.