WTF I hate asian americans now

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477948317713.webm
asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm Asian and I'm a Trump devotee

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm

Tell me about chinks? Why do they chimpout?

Why the hell do some people cry and get loud when they don't get what they want and then expect to be taken seriously as adults? It's the behavior of six year olds.

Why don't they go back to Japan, then?

It won't be long before racist rants against white people on Twitter aren't socially acceptable anymore and we can have these people thrown out of our universities. Feels good to know where the wind is blowing.

Ah yes, instead of not ruining someone's life over tweets, we should double down on that idea

kill yourself britsharia

lol. what are you meaning by that, you stupid monkey.
these drumpfy 3rd world filthy fuckers cant stop pandering to Sup Forumsack whites. hate those azns and give them the "traitor" label all you want.

who is japanese, you fucking dunce

>masterrace aryan Asian race
Grorious nips
>into the trash it goes
Everyone else

>muh pc culture is bad waaah
>jk i meant it's bad when it only affects wh*te """""ppl'""

>I hate white america! They're poor and uneducated and stupid!
>Wtf, why doesn't the white American working class vote democrat? They'd be voting for their interests.

"White folks" Jesus fucking Christ is every person in America racist against every other ethnicity ?
You know what, Trump's a fucking disgrace, but at least I get to see liberal tears on twitter and it feels so fucking good.

looks like these minority people have some real racism problems going on.

if white countries are so horrible they should go back to not white countries.

she probably still has a white bf anyways

sad!

>not being able to go on racist Twitter rants without repercussions from the academic institution you are attending is PC culture

>asian american
>chink out

lol get fucked, chinks don't get to come to our countries then spend their entire youths trashing the natives, they can go suck a fat one and they can feel free to do the same thing if some European landwhale moves to Japan and starts calling the Japanese ugly inbred hicks while leeching off of their society.

WTF are gook-americans' problem?

It's always diaspora that do this. The first generation Asian immigrants are always amazing. What messes up their children so badly?

I wonder...

westernised asian =/= asian

WTF I hate Dva now

>Wants someone else to fix it
Fix it yourself.

Nips > gooks

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1477948317713.webm

I'm sure their families where ugly uneducated immigrants too.

They didn't grow up in a total shithole so they become more spoiled and entitled and fall into the identity politics trap.

>literally "x is not my president" meme
wew

This girl is one of those rabid tween Kpop fan girls who probably sends her idols her period blood in mail, or does some shit like that. I know the type, fortunately.
It's always the prepubescent low IQ girls with autistic hobbies that freak out and spew SJW hate speech and death threats, unfortunately. I have always hated these types with a passion; they're like niggers of Asian world.

>What are women

wow so amazing

>implying based white women didn't save the entire election

college white males and white voters over the age of 45 did

Kek Trump won the educated white vote.
What fucked Hillary over was not having Obama's coalition

i want to fuck her like "oh yes do you enjoy the white ppl now ? for 8 years you are our basically our slave fucking bitch" and then fucking piss on her face

if you catch my drift

This + disregard of previous culture that holds work ethic and traditional values

Honestly how did an entire nation become so autistic?

>tfw no allowed to have an opinion because I'm a white male

So white people should be allowed to do the same under "free speech"?

>the educated white vote.

>I hate white america but I decided to move and live here anyway because my own country is shit

What exactly did they mean by this?

Those bitches came to America by sucking white men's dicks. Now they start to disrespect them wtf.

Remember that when people say educated people vote more democrat that just applies to the hummanities and social sciences.
For things like Economics and Stem its more even.

>whites
>educated

the eternal gook is NOT the white mans friend

no its more like a qt little pet

Aren't most Koreans conservative as fuck?
Who despise even Chinese in their country.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with stopping illegal immigration.

Who woulda known, one person doesn't represent a significant population...

>gooks accusing others of being uneducated/mindless

From a nation that literally believes leaving a fan on at night will kill them

>What messes up their children so badly?
living in america

im actually a gook and this bitch is triggering me hard.

She is cute so I forgive

Is there a good reason why asians should support trump?

not really he supports white supremacy and the enslavement of all non-whites. he more of threat than a savior.

Tell that to dumb asian bitches.

>hiveminded people/societies
>excellent work ethic
>little to no creativity
>content to live in shoeboxes
>incredibly materialistic
>billions of them

Asians are the perfect slave race t bh

>he supports white supremacy and the enslavement of all non-whites

This.

He also said he wants to put "every jew into their rightful place in a gas chamber, that Israel is going to pay for" and "bring back slavery because the White man has had enough".

How could Americans elect such an evil man???!!!

Luckily I live in Ontario where Trudeau will soon enact basic income in order to bankrupt the country and legalize marijuana so I can damage enough brain cells to forget it all.

Damn, Korea.

Doesn't South Korea have the highest opinion of America in the world or some such?

I don't follow.

>>little to no creativity
kys

Not as extreme but he's not for "all americans". He's fighting for white american interests solely.

the pic isn't of the person that owns the account btw

Koreans don't get along with anyone but themselves.

57.7% of Korean females raised in America marry white men tho

asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml

>57.7% of Korean females raised in America marry white men tho

very good

Big difference between 1st gen and later immigrants. Korean-Americans are also rejected by native Koreans. Aside from the identity/cultural issues, I'd be surprised if any minority living in a majority white country didn't largely marry whites.

If I read it correctly foreign raised (FR on the graph) Koreans that moved to America still marry white men at 48.4%

I AM a "dumb asian bitch". Tell what?

Also you can see that there are almost 30% more women than men, so obviously they're going to marry others.

Hey, you gotta get paid.

And I'm curious as to how many of them you think still have good family relationships and ties to their traditional culture?

Speaking as a guy with a native Korean girlfriend

Kind of disappointed at my fellow asians. They like to consider themselves a victim of the deportation wave.

There is no inherent reason why they shouldn't, either.

East Asians in America are considered model minorities, whatever that means. Even if Trump's America is what he made the Pepe spammers believe, they'd still be 'one of the good ones'.

I have no agenda desu, just starting discussions since I'm bored af

I have no idea exactly but obviously Koreans raised in America will likely have better relationships rather than the foreign born ones that moved to America.

I mean Korean women they gotta get paid.

she's not wrong desu.
most people voting trump aren't voting because they agree with his policies, but because he's loud as fuck and caters to their special dogwhistle buzzwords.

>captcha: donald road

But fampai, I like president Trump, no really

and I want out from this Oogah Boogah blood sacrificing Witch's den I'm currently living in. I swear I'm good boy.

oh, and also because >muh clinton is evil
either way, they cuck themselves back into their social classes with no way to fix their situation.

Yeah, what the fuck Korea? How did it happen?

You realise what Clinton represents won't fix their situation either right? Protectionist policies have a much better chance of paying off for working class people than globalism.

Wtf I hate Sup Forumsfags now.

Trump isn't a nationalist, he's just saying shit that nobody else will. There's no reason to think he's going to help in the way he's stated he will.

Also all of the baby boomers don't need protectionist policies. Most of them have built up retirement plans already that need globalism to keep going, otherwise their investments tank right when their working years end. They're voting for him for other reasons.

Come home, Korean-American man

we elected an emotionally unstable woman whose parents were assassinated, and old decrepit people thinking she would do as same as her father voted for her

>the educated white vote

Will getting Visa also be hard

I just want out senpai, I dont care if it is not immigration

THERE'S AN EVIL FEELING IN OUR BRAINS

They lack the appropriate frame of reference. Their parents have full respect for how much better it is in the USA than the shitholes they came from. The kids just grow up in schools on a steady diet of leftist hatemongering and somehow get the idea that they're being oppressed even when their parents moved halfway across the world to uplift them.

I thought they can arrest someone for calling for the death of the president

I remember that happening to a highschooler during G.W.Bush days

>asians
>not being the most privileged
seriously white privilege pales in comparison to asian privilege

Correct.

The guy is doing it anyway.

It's kind of a grey area, though. I mean, Trump told gun nuts they should assassinate Hillary if she wins and he didn't get in trouble.

I don't think the profile is her selfie. That's nothing what Asian American bitches look.

They are smug want to be opressed minorities. They have better lives on average compared to whites but can't understand why average whites accept them and liberal whites don't tongue their anus. It's almost like autism when their SJW minority makes issues out of everything.

Dude, even our people despise American diasporas.
There's a saying: If you live abroad, you can't keep away too much from Koreans.

what are "white american" interests?
What makes "white american" interests different from desi or mixed american interests who dont life any different?

Its not like being assimilated into western anglo culture is something the US should be shamed of putting their immigrants through, what fucking interests besides stopping illegal immigration do american racegroups even have? You can move up the socialladder in america with whatever background anyway, Trump wont block that, even though he may not want to foster a political culture in europe where foreign barbarism is accepted at the behalf of the native lifestyle.

Asians arent even poorer then whites there.

*like in europe.

Seriously, its not like racegroups in america have much differing culture that puts them at odds but for the ghettoniggers and the latinos who refuse to learn english.

>Koreans and Chinese are the most ass blasted.
Could the Japs be right about them? Hmmm.

What are Asian immigrants like in Germany?

Pretty much this. They don't understand what being fucked over really is. They are more privileged than whites but get told how whites have it better than them. Seriously rich first gens should have to work in coal mines so when they inevitably bitch they have a reason.

people get so triggered over men being white and straight
honestly if someone ever antagonised me over that I'd probably just pretend I'm gay

Should have retitled this:
America Japan Canada