What foreing accents are the sexiest in your language?

English, German and Swedish speakers sound like retards when they try to speak Finnish.

Italians are ok as are the Japanese.

Persians and Kurds speak it the best. They've got an accent but it's more sexy than annoying.

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=v7ch4mJ51CA

Russian. I do not know why.

None, really. Greeks speaking spanish are uncanny cause their accent is almost perfect.

None. Foreigners are too dumb to be able to learn russian, so they all inevitably sound like retards they are.

Foreign accents are all being replaced by the disgusting yank accent.

It's probably my own prejudice but whenever I hear a person speaking Finnish with a Russian accent I check my wallet.

>English, German and Swedish speakers sound like retards when they try to speak Finnish.
Probably because only retards would try to learn your garbage language.

>What foreing accents are the sexiest in your language?
None cause no one can learn proper German, you either grow up with it or you'll be shit forever.

Is there a Finnish/Estonian accent in Russian?

Russian used to be the most popular foreign language in schools after English, Swedish and German at least in the mid-00's,

Probably not anymore...

If there are Fiins and Estonians speaking Russian, then there obviously are corresponding accents. What kind of question is that?

Is there a sluttiest slang in Germany?

I mean is there a stereotype for them? Probably not then.

There are even plenty of jokes. Finns and Estonians are considered to be "slow", both literally and figuratively

Estonians: talk slow, think slow (that stereotype was perpetrated by pretty much only one comedian and died out by mid-00s)

Finnish: hot blooded Finish men (like Ville Haapasalo)

ok cool.

What do ppl from St.Petersburg think about people in Moscow and vice versa?

And what do St.Pete think about Helsinki?

> What do ppl from St.Petersburg think about people in Moscow and vice versa?
We banter each other a lot, but like each other in general. If I were to move to another city I would move other there

I beg to differ. Your women soak their panties when they hear an argie speaking (mostly from Buenos Aires).
I once offered to take a pic of some Spanish girls in Ireland, they recognized my accent and they asked to take a pic with me and my friends. We then exchanged numbers but couldn't rendezvous because of our schedules.

Sorry bruv, no idea, I'm from central Siberia.
I know SPb is considered a "cultural capital", so people from there often have snotty image, while Moscovites have image of being nouveau riche types (in speech and behaviour)

>Helsinki
to tell you the truth in all my life I've never heard anything negative said about Finnish people IRL or on TV.

You live in St. Petersburg?

Literally the same this for Dutch, unless you count foreigners that speak Dutch as well.. Surinamese people and Flemings for instance have nice and friendly sounding accents, but Dutch is their official language and the language they typically grew up with, so they're technically native speakers. Carribean-Dutch (Suriname, Antilles) is actually more understandable and friendly than some of the dialects spoken in mainland Netherlands (Limburgs, Achterhoeks).

Oh cool. Is hockey a big thing there?

Can confirm; family's Surinamese. They tend to speak Dutch with a sing-song accent, an intonation if you will.

However, they also changed certain parts of the language, albeit very minor. For example, instead of saying "bloem" (for the word 'flour') they say "blom."

Yes.
In towns and cities like mine, where there's a half-decent hockey team and a meme-tier football team hockey is the biggest sport.

>However, they also changed certain parts of the language, albeit very minor. For example, instead of saying "bloem" (for the word 'flour') they say "blom."

'Blom' is an old fashioned way of saying 'bloem' in certain dialects, though mostly when 'bloem' is used to refer to 'flower' (flour/flower are homonyms in Dutch, both bloem).. My grandfather used to call flowers 'blommetjes' (little flowers, technically).

Is there a KHL team in your region?

I speak a few languages and in 3 of them, American accents sound like robots to me, especially if they speak the language fluently but just don't put any effort into their accent, they sound like machines. Anyone else feel this way or just me?

This doesn't happen with Brits or Aussies, they just sound gross.

spanish speakers

That's an old meme that doesn't exist anymore. At least not in the big cities where your latino accent is already normal and everywhere.

Foreign girls talking spanish = cute
Foreign dudes talking spanish = retarded

That's literally it. Probably the opposite if I was a woman, the girls would sound retarded and the dudes would be cute.

Checked, yes (I don't follow hockey myself t͏bh)

Living in the country, I have not heard many foreign accent, except on TV.

good, I would say: Russian / Eastern Europe; English / American; Spanish / South America; Italy.

>Persians and Kurds
No fucking thanks

Hm, I didn't know that it came from older dialects. Whenever I try to correct them and tell them it's "bloem" not "blom" they don't listen. It would annoy me.

I do have to clarify: Dutch is my first language.

You don't have to like them but their accent is sexy as hell.

>tfw no russian or scandi accent bf
life is suffering

Also
>Surinamese
>In America

Neger, wat? I thought all Surinamese people either lived in Surinam, or Amsterdam... So Surinamese-Americans have baka bana, roti and pindasoep too?

>Foreign girls talking spanish = cute
r-really? :3

i like the finnish accent russians do. Every time i converse with a russian in finnish i feel like the convo will end up with us both laughing and dancing and drinking vodka. It's like mysterious russian soul is filled with friendliness

Bost spanish :3
>t. chicano

que debo decir? (excuse lack of fancy characters)

>argie
>latino

Ja man.

I think it's safe to say that 99.9% of Surinamers live in Suriname or Nederland, but I am that 0.1% that doesn't. Most Surinamese-Americans either live in Miami/south Florida or New York.

Mijn oma kan ze allemaal goed maken. Het is echt zeer heerlijk jongen! Ik heb één bakra moeder...