What would you do if you had a 500 soldiers army under your command in your country?

What would you do if you had a 500 soldiers army under your command in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9uKgBxD004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vigilantes killing everyday criminals
If I took 500 lads to try overthrow the government we would get BTFO

I don't know but now that you bring up the civil war, I hope franco would have just seized power, killed all leftists and quit, giving way to a democracy. That way we wouldn't have been economically isolated due to the dictatorship, and only decent parties would be elected democratically. Literally best of both worlds. We would be like the best country in Europe now.

Clean the muslim scum

fair point, this

and dont forget the gypsies. those guys literally fuck up entire neighborhoods

You are talking to a marxist. I'll respect your opinion anyway, that's how it's supposed to be. =)

Best case scenario would be Spain being an empire again and not even depending on the rest of Europe, but as it is, I honestly kinda wish they'd have gamed the system so we would be better off now.

>[
Divide it into two group.

First group will kill the French oligarchy during the the Siècle Club Meeting, then flee.

The second will kill the remaining French oligarchy and the kikes during the CRIF Meeting., then flee.

Then both will reform into one entity and seize the French Army HQ, using the chaos created by both killing, they will force the Army's generals to swear fealty to the newly restored(by the grace of God) French King Louis XX of Bourbon.

After that i will use French Military power to invade the Vatican and force the Pope to disavow Vatican II or die, and then proceed to invade every european countries and restore Catholicism as the state religion.

Shit 500? I could take over this place easy
Kill criminals
ban no borders iceland
ban left greens
ban other leftist parties

Wouldn't 500 guys be like half of Iceland's population tho?

uprising against albanians

0.15151515151515%

Didn't know martin shrikeli enlisted in the army

Make 100 groups of 5 soldiers.

Let them eliminate known terrorists that are active in West Europe.

Disband them, and distribute the guns to random homeless people.
Cuz I like to party.

strange, I looked up your population meanwhile
I always thought that you are a nearly deserted frozen island with a handful of inbred depressed fishermen living there
no offence, I think it must be super comfy living in a cunt with a population of a medium city, but that was literally what I thought about you until today

make them do some very NASTY things to me xx

lmao did you really think it was 1000 people?

kill p*tin

yeah kinda
[user was suicide'd for this post]

500 is too much.

I would downsize the group down to 50.

Then I would make ten of them officers and kick lower 10th percentile of the group every week and recruit 5 more to compensate.

Since there can only be 10 officers, each with five regulars under their command, that means I will be kicking officers as well once a regular surpasses the threshold for officer rank....Meaning I kick the lower 10th percentile officer too. But this officer purge will only happen on a monthly basis as opposed to weekly for the regular recruits.

That's not an army. That's a battalion at most.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9uKgBxD004

>tfw watched Hellsing as a kid teenager
>tfw it was so awesome that I vowed I would not watch Hellsing again till I was an adult just so the ride wouldn't end
>tfw 10 years later I decided to watch the final season
>tfw the sole surviving member of the last battalion

>women
tf

Ye

What? What am I supposed to "do" with 500 soldiers? Whatever I want, whenever I want, and they won't question my orders?
I dunno, I guess I'll hire them off to people as mercenaries. Should make some good money.