JAPAN HAS RE-ARMAMENT

are you complaining ???

oh no
another burden

don't worry be happy

neveru!
we should order 3 nukes for 3.
thats the only way

anything going the way of mutual sino-japanese destruction is great.

>inb4 animuh

No amount of Japanese rearmament will be able to catch up with China's military rise.

And it is not even needed, as China has no interest in invading Japanese mainland. All they want is their passage to the pacific thru the 1st island chain, whose northern portion is under the guard of Japan .

And since the US under Trump will grant them that in exchange for economic concession, China has no need to fight the Japanese gate-guards anymore.

China is gonna wreck you (no matter how good at fighting you may be, they can still swarm you) if you make something funny, so no worries.

Yes, it should not be.
Japan needs to be neutered forever

OK
finally!

china is emerging !!!!!!
please forgive me

actually, we are aware that USA is the biggest enemy.

>Japan bought ten katanas
Who gives a fuck.

Good

You can arm as much as you want, but don't try anything weird, this time we're not gonna help.

>No amount of Japanese rearmament will be able to catch up with China's military rise.
You underestimate the sharpness of Japanese katana bullets, folded a thousand times for maximum durability.

>implying you did last time
kek

>re-armament
Pointless, what you really need is the right of The People to bear and keep arms, thing you never had since ever.

We fought against the US, that was as much as we could do, being on the other side of the world and all.

fuck off texas

no but can we have your soryu class sub technology? it was top notch tier weapon

you mostly fought against civilians last time I checked.

RAPE ARMY WHEN?

If it means that mechs can become a thing during my lifetime then i'm all for it.

You better make a Gundam soon

it's to defense the country from china. it's different from 70 years ago
do you even think that japan will attack asia ??? fucc no

Since it's on the other side of the planet, I couldn't care less. Conflict will in the East Asia will disrupt trade routes and ecerything's going to get more expensive though.

>asia
you could conquer australia ez

t. Tokugawa Shogunate

>do you even think that japan will attack asia ?
I honestly wish

I want to see Greater Japan in my lifetime. You guys deserve it.

literally worse than nazi

A sino-japanese war would create a rich new vein of inspiration for animu to tap into.

lol no australia has a better navy and new french subs that can destroy any shitty nip boats.

>new french subs

but nigel, asia was totally occupied by brits, amis and frogs anyway back then

Not at all. Good for nippon!

pretty cool

I'm ready to die for my waifu's homeland if a war breaks between China and Japan

is greenland comfy

trump wants to be japan independent from US in military.

it's to defense the country from Soviets. it's different from 30 years ago
do you even think that japan will attack America ??? fucc no

current japanese are totally peace blur and impotent.

pikapika
So offended desu

certainly, this title was a radical.

Japs are quick to betrayal and should not be trusted.

Trump wants all countries to be independant fron the US in military.

this. two not enough

bring the glorious nippon empire back, fuck korea

yeah it was

Tell me what exactly you have to gain from invading Iraq with us?

You guys are literally cucking yourselves out to the USA by fighting for us. In no way does it serve your interests. It just makes Japan a target.

credit of the international community.
but,

i made a mistake. cancel the but

i'd love to see a large french and german military presence in the world again

anime for this?

also congratulations, 11s.

I don't care, too far away. Let's have beer

Dude you're going to get so fucked by China. Like shit Anime has finally died.

GREATER KOREAN REICHS RIGHTFUL CLAY

why are japanese people so spiteful when they get political lol

explain to me in reasonable terms how the USA is a bigger enemy than north korea, china and russia to you especially now that USA's letting you have a real army

some other japanese guy the other day said trump literally said he'd destroy japan.

i mean it, are you all fucking retarded?

US treats japan as a gun of against china. the most aggressive in the world, the root of discrimination.
it is like a country i dislike

and american people's say " was it not enough with two shots ??? lol "

You are taking the banter too seriously.
Most American's have a good opinion of Japan.

And the US isn't using japan as "the gun" against China. The US uses japan as a way to get it's opinions across the pacific, as well as political translator. Japan is too weak for the US to use it as "a gun."

>most aggressive in the world
The world in divided in parts. You are in the good side of the US, and have nothing to fear desu. I would just enjoy it.

>the root of discrimination
How is that true? The US is more diverse than most countries, including Japan. We already took many times more refugees than you have. You have never had to deal with cultural and racial diversities, neither has china nor korea. You don't know a thing about discrimination. So just refrain from even discussing that.