I would like to marry a Russian girl

Dear community,

As the subject suggests, I'm highly interested in marrying a Russian girl but I don't know how to meet one. I've been in Russia (St. Petersburg) before but since there is a language barrier, I wasn't able to manage to meet one.

- I live in Turkey (don't call me cockroach. I' raised in secular family and highly educated)
- I'm a software developer
- I make $2k every month (not a rich person)
- I own a house and a car.
- I'm graduated one of the best universities in Turkey (private).
- And yes people say I'm handsome.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UY736nB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and please don't offer me a Russian bride websites.

cringe'd

cockroach

>tfw had I been born in Russia I would have a 9/10 conservative qt gf or even wife at this point
the so very dear things to me were taken away from me before I could even try to stop it

>lives in Poland
>loads of polish qts
>polish girls are better than Russian girls

You must be one hell of an autist.

>russian girls

>Makes the same amount as a mcdonalds employee

>I am highly educated

LO L kys

>>loads of polish qts
>>polish girls are better than Russian girls
woah boy, you don't even know what you've just started

russian girl conference discord.gg/UY736nB

if only you had known

Not a fair comparison, activists usually look like dogshit.

I hope you're proud of yourself

as I stop, so should stop the "le polish gurrls so pretty and traditional" memes. now

every country has its amount of femishit and sluts, you're exaggerating

>moja pisda moja sprawa
kek

for other countries, people see their women for what they are, not what they think they are. not mine
in some countries, the amount of femishits and sluts as you call them is balanced by the amount of good women. Again, not mine
several countries have problems with the bad, but they have the good. We may have a little less bad, but we have no good. It's all lost

>We may have a little less bad, but we have no good. It's all lost
have you been rejected or heartbroken recently?, because that's how you sound

>Russia
>9/10 conservative qt gf
hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHA

this.

I am heartbroken alright. Heartbroken by my own nation that refuses to see the problem with its women and handle the problem. They live in a bubble, constantly assuring themselves that our women are the best in the world and many, many examples that prove otherwise are just irrelevant, individual cases and there's nothing to worry about
bunch of fools who sold the foundations for the gold knobs. they allowed the degeneracy to destroy the base of society in exchange for short bursts of money so they can build highways and paint their offices.
Blinded in their chase after the west, they just can't see that to exceed someone, you can't make yourself the same as he is

Dont do it. Slavs are gold diggers.

Never marry an orthodog slav.

Russkie here

>I make $2k every month
This is not much, don't try to look for a wife in Moscow or St.Peter. Despite that, if you are handsome and you are a good person you would get one. Just stay in one of the Turkish cities where a lot of Russian tourists are, and ask them for a dinner and go on.

Autism

There's plenty of both on either side. Calm your tits Marek

cockroach

Hey, that's *my* name.

Also, Polish or Russian, a hot Slav is a hot Slav.

whatever happened to that redhead ukrainian/russian girl everyone used to be obsessed with here?

You talking about Natalya Poklonskaya - she is MP in Russian Parliament now, equals Lenin with Hitler and worship His Imperial Majesty, Nicolas II, the last Russian Emperor.

Russians are white you dumbfuck dixies!

>equals Lenin with Hitler and worship His Imperial Majesty, Nicolas II, the last Russian Emperor.
Fuck, that's insufferable. My GF does that and it drives me up the wall

Your GF cucked you with that funky guy

>We have a great camp here in Poland, we just need to restart the ovens
Meine Beilagen

Restoration of Romanov Dynasty when?

Based Castro

Never. Romanovs are dead.

You are turk. Get turk gf. Leave russians alone

But your prime minister is a Romanov.

They were a major noble house though. Don't tell me their line just ends like that.
Did the commies hunt down an entire lineage to extinction?
Aren't there any surviving branches anywhere?

>moja pisda moja sprawda

>I'm highly interested in marrying a Russian girl
> I don't know how to meet one
for you and for everyone
1)go to VK
2)select girls and age you like
for you also
since you had no contact with russians in general i don't think that you have special preference for them only
you can pay more atention for girls from traditionally mostly muslim regions not all people here are religious
(local minorities of turk heritage can be more easy to interact)
even if you're fixated only on russians so people from muslim areas tend to be more open to make mixed families

Medvedev is cryptojew tough

There is one dude. I doubt he even speaks russian.

>We have a great camp here in Poland, we just need to restart the ovens.
I WISH WE WERE STILL THIS BASED

Complete shame desu

translation pls

my cunt my rules

Something like: "My cunt is muy business".

We have shit tons feminist and unlike western feminists our radical feminists are much worse who wants genocide all men

thx

Like who?

кнн, мyжepaбкa, мизaндpия и тoнны дpyгoгo гoвнa в вк
пoчитaй блять чтo oни тaм пишyт и aхyeeшь
aлco ecть eщe кyчa aндeгpayндных пyбликoв и гpyпп тaм вooбщe пиздeц, oни нaтypaльнo издeвaютcя нaд мyжcкими cмepтями, пocтят фoтки c гypo и yгapaют
пpям кaк двaчepы тoлькo фeмки

Our radical feminists are exactly the same, simply by definition of radical feminism. And pretty sure US and EU have more simply by the law of large numbers (and the fact that many girls in Russia scoff at feminism as a thing becuase they like being pampered)

not true
there is none of the ones on the left here

>highly educated
>I make $2k every month

I want to do the fug

The only solution is take Russian mail bride

for you