How do we increase the Russian population of the United States?

How do we increase the Russian population of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3916546/Man-42-surrenders-police-fatally-punching-64-year-old-man-bragging-murder-Facebook.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

really makes you hard.....to think

Welcome them instead of labeling them all as commie demons?

Give me a Russian GF, I'll get to work...

fuck off russian sympathizers and stay out dirty creepy commies

You don't. They must remain sheltered until Trump makes America great and non-degenerate again

Well, many of our grandparents and great-grandparents came here from other countries to try and better themselves and their families.
Think that could work?

Start giving a lifetime supply of free vodka to bydlo immigrants

Mass Inter-breeding. Don't you know that why certain part of the race on this world are populous?
You have to implement no abortion law, and they'll be force to give birth the baby instead of killing it.
Condoms should be banned.

allah akbar indeed

Literally why. Russian women are worst, they're all gold diggers with awful humorless personalities.

Russian guys are boorish oafs.

Keep these gommies out.

>How do we increase the Russian population of the United States?
government subsidized douching?

No, seriously. Every russian woman I've met has this belief passed on from their mothers and grandmothers that even healthy vaginas need to be douched periodically. This contradicts everything modern gynecological medicine says about how to care for vaginas, and just fucks up the microbial environment of a healthy vagina, making it unhealthy and stinky.

Elect Trump.

WTF. You should decrease it to zero. Unless you want country full of aggressive, unsettled, unwilling to learn language, uneducated, money hungry people to your country. Like our country is filling of of those fuckers.

You seem to know your shit.

>Unless you want country full of aggressive, unsettled, unwilling to learn language, uneducated, money hungry people to your country.
The funny thing is, I don't think you realize just how many of those kinds of people are already living here.

Too bad. Too much of them and the country is gone.

any form of immigration that is monolithic is bad. Too many russians, too many muslims, too many latinos, etc. The best is to have a mix of all kids of immigrants, so they are less likely to settle together in monolithic foreigner communities and more likely to integrate with the natives.

We have too many Latino immigrants, I'd like to increase immigration from Russia, Europe, Africa, and Asia.

You shouldn't increase immigration from Russia. One or two is fine but put three Ruskies together and they'll form a gang and start robbing people.

I would like to increase Latinos and stop Russian immigration. I like Mexican food and girls and culture. I hate Russians. I guess we have the opposite thing here.

I'd like to know, too

Fucking Finns want to erase other races just to make a room for building more saunas.

Saunas are degenerate btw.

If you would see how the real Russian people look like you would beg not to import them to your country.

Just want to erase faulty races.

oh, I wouldn't let them all in. Just the small portion that are attractive. And female. And < 30

I want to erase all saunas from this world.

Sounds sickening to me.

marry me, senpai

Provide me with a green card, bby

All of them go to trains.

Of course it sounds sickening to you, you're finnish after all

Who the hell would immigrate to your frozen poor shithole?

Saunas are literally gay.
> being naked with a bunch of other men in a hot room
> not gay
pick one

Average r*ssian woman

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3916546/Man-42-surrenders-police-fatally-punching-64-year-old-man-bragging-murder-Facebook.html

>t. Pole behind a Japanese proxy

Oh look who's talking.

they are hot OP
do you have any nudes?

stop it, pedro the pedo.

i would t b h

Who? Only masochists prefer one ex-commie poor frozen shithole (Russia) over another ex-commie poor frozen shithole (finland)

That's what they are. Gold digging whores.

more slav qt's please

>Green Card Lottery submissions ended 3 days ago
>Forgot to tell Ivan about it
Sorry bro

At least they don't use saunas.

I can smell that. They don't even wash hands after toilet.

This, fuck saunas

Not before shaking hands with Finns, that's true.

hahaha :D

Don't.

>M-muh Russian cunny!
>M-muh Russian baybs!

If you've ever actually dated several Russian woman, or even just met one, for that matter, than you would change your mind so fast, the chemicals in your brain would fuse together to create some strange, previously unknown poison that could wipeout the Atlantic coast in 34 hours, flat.

>Cold
>Distant
>All they care about is having children and lazing around in bed all day

That's it. That's literally all they do. No personality. No emotion. Like fucking robots. They'll never ask you how their day was, they'll never get a job, they won't have any hobbies beside watching shitty TV and occasionally, VERY occasionally, smirking at something they saw on Youtube. It's not even like I can be angry at them for being gold-diggers or something, that's not even it. They literally just want the husband to support everything in the entire family; and by "everything", I mean "EVERYTHING". If you drag her to a party, you'll be the only one talking for the both of you. If you take her to the movies, she'll wait for you to tell her if she liked it or not. She literally cannot start cooking until you tell her you're hungry, at which point, I assume, she thinks "Finally! I would have starved to death if he did not tell me what to do!"

Fucking mindless.

I'm being dead fucking serious, I'd rather have the ex back who wanted to stab me than spend my life with a cold, emotionless robot ever again. Dated three Russians (go to a Hawaiian University where we get lots of people from China and Russia), never going back. It's emotional torture; nothing. Just sitting there, waiting for things to get better, for her to open up, for her to develop a fucking MIND OF HER OWN and just figuring out that there's literally nothing in there? It's fucking inhumane. It's torture.

I've never seen anything like it before. It fills my soul with immeasurable pity to see something so human, but only to find out that they're all just dolls.

but only gold digging whores are successful.
when you are anime-digging virgin you just die in siberia alone like me.

You seem to know your shit. Worst women I have seen are Russian.

Never saw these before my post (), but I swear, hand-on-heart, this has been my exact same experience with them as well.

Fuck marrying Russian. The men must be emotionless robots too, if that's all they've been through.

just don't. You think they're white, but they're not. they're different. like something imitating being human. a doll not understanding it's own behaviour, constantly observing you, carefully mimicking your action and then some day boom, you're living in Eastern Europe.

>this whole post

I guess it's better than having your left hand though, right?

Here many men many men marry them. I feel pity for them when I see the shit is like that you wrote. I would never do that.

No it isn't.

>mfw foreigners can't deal with our women
>they will always belong to us

feels bretty gud

open manditory russian breeding grounds nationwide

Пycть идyт нa хyй, we are full

>we are full!
>but we should give citizenship to 10 million illegals

>increase the Russian population
Stop. What should be done is decreasing it

I'm absolutely different, I have many hobbies like browsing Sup Forums, coding, drawing ^^

The majority of Russian girls are ugly

Second that.

They're alright but I'm not in love with their pointy noses

Their noses are ok, it is their ears that are funny. Worst ears in Eastern Europe desu

I don't even notice people's ears.

wtf i didn't say desu. i said desu. how did that get converted to desu?? ot is it possible that i meant to say desu but i typed desu?? fuck that scares me

Like jew nose?

>being this new

What is it with Russian girls and always wearing stockings?

I love it tbqhwy

It's just so weird. Like 80% of all photos I find of qt russian grls, they're wearing some kind of tights

Don't bitches always wear something sexy?

Are tights sexy? I don't know

Maybe in russia

>they're wearing some kind of tights
It's cold without them

t. Siberian

Do they really make that much of a difference?

They wear them because they are prostitutes.

soon your hobby will be sucking my dick bitch ass nigga

Actually yes, its much more warm and comfortable.
As for pics like this
I guess they just don't want to show their pale frozen-chicken-colored legs.
also you don't need to shave them if you are in right tights

Well that's just rude. Most Russian women are not prostitutes

duh, this finn is just butthurt about something.

Is not shaving common amongst russian ladies?

It's not common not to shave. I'd say 99% shaves, but sometimes lazily if they don't expect anything.

It is.
But still, if there is a reason to skip this shit,then why not skip
I mean if I wear jeans from October to April why the fuck should I shave legs?

Maybe not. But I could have any of them as my wife because I have euros.

I don't think you have enough euros to get a real qt

I don't know about that. Not washing hands after shitting or peeing is common anyway.

Normal working man euros in Finland is enough for them.

Republicans will shift the immigration focus back to Europe, it will happen naturally

Sounds like something a commie would say

do you pee on your hands?

This cannot be true...can it? otherwise i will use all the dollars I have to buy one.

It is true. Finland is full of bought Russian wifes. Even working man can afford them.
Yes.

>Tfw no big and strong American husbandu to fuck my bum like a bitch

I'm qt

well but they don't. so why do they need to wash their hands if they don't pee on them?

btw, your english is kinda shitty for a finn. are you russian?

well then, time to start saving those loonies

He's Estonian expat working on some shitty manual job. Only Estonians hate Russians like that.
I'll wear stockings for u, bby

Because they wipe their cunt with paper (I hope) after peeing. And touch all the shitty places in the toilet. It should be normal to a human.

>>tfw no cute and smart American bf to watch anime and play vydya with while cuddling under the blankets