How hard is it for an American to get a residence permit in Finland if they have experience in programming and a decent...

How hard is it for an American to get a residence permit in Finland if they have experience in programming and a decent understanding of the Finnish language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

impossible if they use the wrong flag

Very easy. Just apply for a job and come or come then apply for a job or meet a girl while here and apply to stay as her partner.

I don't understand

Is it better or worse to be a white man.

You can only come here if you can drink like a real man. How much, tell us your numbers?

I drink 5 days of the week and at this point I can drink a shit ton.

Vitut sä mitään ymmärrät.

If you come here to work and can prove that you do you get all the social security we get. If you live here for 4 years doing that and in that time get the grasp of our language you can get citizenship.

you don't have a good understanding of finnish
also fuck off, finland for finns

don't let this man enter your country, he is a libcuck and will rotten you from the inside

Just admit that Trump won and live with it for the next 4 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=NiayoqypQwg

it's still so surreal
I'm very excited

Irrelevant question. Girls like any colour foreigners.

Hyahaha why?

nope you got to accept trump's massive cock in your ass deal with it there's no escape and you'd be too fucking stupid to learn another language anyway let alone finnish

I am triggered by that flag.
Apologise.

You don't. You stay in your ship to the end, you fucking rat.

How hard is it for an American to get a residence permit in Finland if they have experience doing manual labor like furniture moving and gardening and only know english?

Just repeat manically "asylum, asylum" and some dumb cunt will let you stay

Just repeat "Tapan kaikki, tapan kaikki!" and you're good to go.

Dude have you not been paying attention? Us nords are taking it scum from all over the world... could probably fit in a few of you guys aswell.

Real doe, have no idea how hard it would be to get residence if you're moving from a first world country though.