If Mexicans were only protestant I'd be ok with it

If Mexicans were only protestant I'd be ok with it

They had to be filthy catholics

Bump

*farts on you*

I agree but there's no incident in their history to cause them to be Protestant.

Better then a bunch of muslims

Right, they never had to deal with dirty, filthy anglos.

Wish we were still Aztecs. Catholicism sucks shit

I'm sure human sacrifice is worth those neat headdresses.

The "catholic" mexicans kill more than Aztecs ever did

Why are protestants so terrible?

I'm atheist btw

We truly are the new Irish.

Well now they kill for drugs instead of the sun God, and the Sun can only get screwy so much but drugs are a constant business.

Squats can't into western civ anyway, they're always gonna be savages,

DEPORT

They killed to keep their way of life going. Aztecs believed in balance and needed death to give way to life so life can later give way to death and the cycle would repeat. M*xicans on the other hand kill because they worship wealth and power. The intent is very different.

Rude tbch

They kill for drugs because you consume said drugs Tyrone

at least we have the common courtesy to export our death-industry

They could easily partake in industry or business but they're too high time preference for that.

You're essentially trying to make their savagery appear virtuous. It may have been more honorable than what they do today, but they were still savages.

Because their savagery was virtuous. The Aztecs had good intentions but believed they had to use bloody means to pursue those intentions. Mexican culture is trash because they have no purpose or goals. They have no reason to exist. All they do is cheat, steal, and kill each other. Mexican culture has no good intentions.

>If Mexicans were only protestant I'd be ok with it
don't lie you fucking shit faced cunt.

if I had to chose between being an atheist and being a protestant.

i'd chose atheism

If Mexicans were white, leftists wouldn't be so obsessed with defending them.

>leftists wouldn't be so obsessed with defending them.
are they though? i mean I'm Mexican and not once have i seen anyone other than Mexicans giving a shit about "Mexican problems"

?

Leftists start frothing at the mouth when someone says that we need to stop illegal immigration or deport undocumented migrants. I'm saying that they wouldn't do this if Mexicans were white instead of brown and 4 feet tall.

What's the difference?

But that has to do with them being illegal, not Mexican. You don't see white people crying about Mexican poverty or police brutality against Mexicans like they do with black people.

oh please, before trump said shit about Mexicans about a year ago, nobody but Mexicans gave a single shit about illegal immigrants.

all white liberals cared about before that was blacks getting shot and Muslims refugees.

honestly fuck trump and not cause of the shit he said he'd do, but because Mexicans were finally an after thought , we were finally beginning to get past all the bullshit then fucking Trump stirred shit up.

almost half of Mexicans in the USA are non-Catholic. In a few decades from now, half of Mexico will likely be half non-Catholic

December 8, 2014
On religion, Mexicans are more Catholic and often more traditional than Mexican Americans

By Juan Carlos Donoso1 comment

Even though Mexican Americans and Mexicans share common cultural roots, Mexican Americans are not as heavily Catholic as Mexicans. In addition, Mexican-American Catholics hold less traditional views on some core Catholic teachings than do Catholics living in Mexico.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, about two-thirds of U.S. Hispanics – more than 20 million adults – are of Mexican descent. Many of these Mexican Americans were born in Mexico, carrying their language, culture and religion across the border.

In terms of religious affiliation, however, there are significant differences between Mexicans and Americans of Mexican descent, according to two recent Pew Research surveys. Majorities of both groups self-identify as Catholic, but the percentage of Catholics is 20 percentage points higher among Mexicans (81%) than among Mexican Americans (61%). Meanwhile, more Mexican Americans than Mexicans are Protestant (18% vs. 9%) or unaffiliated with any religion (17% vs. 7%).

I'm all the way up here in cucknada and even I know that what you're saying is pure bullshit: I was constantly seeing Americans debating the issue of illegal immigrants way before Trump arrived onto the scene.

but not like it was in 2004 or 2008. hell no, things were nice and quite before Trump started running his mouth.

>almost half of Mexicans in the USA are non-Catholic. In a few decades from now, half of Mexico will likely be half non-Catholic

>On religion, Mexicans are more Catholic and often more traditional than Mexican Americans

that's fucking depressing.

Not even brah. This is coming from a Mexican immigrant. Legal Mexicans here in the states hadn't reached that status yet because of illegal immigration. Pajeets overcame that through H1B visas so it, once again, Mexicans were in the eye of the tornado. It won't be better until the number of illegal immigrants is really low 2bh 2bh.

shit, now with Trump half of Americans just see an illegal when they see a brown skinned man.

nah, they're just showing who they really are

CATHOLIC IS BEST

Is there a difference between catholics and muslims?

Ironicallt Catholics mostly voted for Trump 52-46-2