Withdraw US from the Korea? Really? S.Korea do not counter China and Russia

withdraw US from the Korea? Really? S.Korea do not counter China and Russia.

US army are going to be mercenaries, you just need to pay them and they secure your country

>implying congress will let you go

The US made you south korea . They made you. They will never let you go

but they don't?

sk is not that important desu

I hope you all die.

why would you need to counter them when you are allies???

At least you can get nukes now

Trump will make East Asia coprosperity sphere great again

is that what your oracle said?

then rebuild your empire and conquer them again

Korea's main threat is NK and its military is plenty powerful to take on NK many times over.

How should we fix east asia?

>sk is not that important
So your grandfathers' bloods spilled in the country 66 years ago were for nothing?

>S.Korea do not counter China and Russia.

What did gook mean by this?

I'm not that user but yes, it meant something.
He fought there so you could have a nation of your own.

So now you have one, defend it on your own.
:)

nk still exist so it is the same as before the korean war, my grandparents couldn't end the war they started

Do americans really think they fought the wars out of the goodness of their own hearts?

Just hurl phones at them

And now your country is the 12th strongest in the world. So defend it yourself.

>Implying trump's not going to need regional allies when it starts a war with china

>starting a war with nuclear power

Wow genius geopolitics prediction user

lol
Almost korean don't believe that shit

>tfw my best friend is doing his conscription right now and everyone ITT wants him to die

We did.
Prove me wrong.

that's not the point tho
contribution is conbribution regardless of intention

>muh noclip nukes that can't be intercepted

China doesn't have thousands of nukes , it can't just mass send them everywhere and its tech is far outdated .

Gee, I thought Iraq had weapons of mass destruction

Цpфe cщгтeкн pфы epy ьщыe ЭтшппyкшыpЭ фышфты

trump loves china doe

It is a hardship to Korea. Korean war is a civil war under international law.
Japan and Korea do not have a military agreement, Japan does not interfere in the civil war in Korea.
However, the distinction between refugees and impersonate refugees is impossible. So we sunk all ships heading to Japan.

why would North Korean refugees go to Japan? They'd sooner go to China than go to Japan

Japan is a much better country but there are millions of norks in china already plus the government is not keen on letting them out

its probably some starcraft lingo.

You are retarded.

Are you an idiot?

That's the difference between an investment and charity. Sorry but in America the former is worse morally than the latter.

pretty sure North Koreans would rather stay in South Korea. Its not as if the international community would make South Korea bear the burden itself

Why are Japan and South Korea the same color? There is no alliance. The Japanese would not help out Koreans in a war.

Why are China and Russia the same color? They are not allies. The Russians are currently cozying up with Japan.

don't forget there is some friction as well
they do okay in china, make bussiness and help each other out

Oh great argument there 10/10 . Indeed , missiles can not be intercepted ,they teleport to their destination . Fucking portals m8 , why did we ever let the chinese invent them.

If your Shaman Queen embezzled billions from the SK economy, why can't you guys use that to pay?

I think she took it from the conglomerates

China has 100 ICBMs and 400+ nuclear weapons.

That is enough to fuck up every major city in the United States.

The Chinese have had nukes since 1965. They aren't going to just not utilize mutually-assured destruction out of the kindness of their heart.

I ask you what model your phone is and you tell me that its color is black .

I know the us government had a nuclear propaganda program back during the cold war to make people think russia can bring the apocalypse but i don't understand why people can't comprehend the fact that just because their nukes doesn't fucking mean they can't be brought down.

Russia is a problem because of the number of ICBM's it has , they're 2 many to be all intercepted , china isn't.

and many people do charity out of exhibitionism to earn their reputation or for tax avoidance as well.

HEIL KIM JONG UN
THE MESSIAH OF THE KOREAN PEOPLE
LONG LIVE THE GOOK REICH

Defend it yourself. Nobody gives a shit about shit korea.

they should sign a peace treaty first

who cares? you gook shit understand nothing. It's the US that they want the war to be stopped in the end. you fucking retard as usual.

Because Chinks actually send refugees back to Best Korea if they catch one
So NK refugees have to flee from China if they want to survive