How has your country reacted to Trump becoming President Elect of The United States if America?

How has your country reacted to Trump becoming President Elect of The United States if America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SACLVmB_kFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I made my life great again, I finally sucked my own dick

They went bonkers, the media, the government.
Golden Dawn issued a video congratulating him.

better than I would have thought.

Suddenly all the trump supporters have come out of hiding and the Clinton supporters have all hung themselves.

Extreme butthurt

Media literally killed themselves
10/10

Poorly

I found some News paper from 30years ago
we already knew it

bunch of weird faggots crying and tearing their hair out.

nothing special

I still dont get why other countries would care about our election. We literally NEVER pay attention to any elections in any other country EVER. Ask any American, they'll say the same.

>We literally NEVER pay attention to any elections in any other country EVER.
We matter, they don't.

It's as simple as that.

60% don't care at all.
20% have become the new great salt mines of Canada.
20% think its funny.

Makes sense.

Why did your media care about the Brexit referendum then? Why did The Dahnald keep mentioning it?

poorly from the media.

same with most of my fb friends, but most are a bit older and more mature/liberal.

remember this is the man who tweets about celebrity shit and does all these random fuck all things that only children really do. weirdest president in a while imo.

We really didn't care though. That's not an election anyway.

With memes.

Politically though, people are scared he's going to throw us to the dogs to get eaten by JYNA (china).

That doesn't answer the question, Tyrone.

Congratulations, my new right-wing conservative allies ^^

The media spoke about it thoroughly, the people really dont care much. Either way it was a 'shiniest of two turds' kind of situation, so most people here say meh fuck it, whatever.

Election is over. Back to reality. Gone is the slander, fraud, etc. Back to the normal everyday gov dirt.

Let's bomb some ragheads in celebration.

Dunno I haven't left the house or turned on the TV. My roommate just sort of laughed and said he didn't expect him to win and that was that. My Mum shared a bunch of pro Trump stuff on Facebook.

Trump's foreign policy advisor is a Greek, which could turn out pretty good for us.

NOT AN ELECTION

London?

>Either way it was a 'shiniest of two turds' kind of situation
I should add, like it always is with you americans.

You're arguing semantics because you're wrong.

So you admit your country is infested with sandniggers? Surprising

>I should add, like it always is with you americans.
It's like that in Aus too. Isn't it like that in portugal? Although I agree American turds are shittier.

London is, yeah. Fucking hate the place.

The simpsons knew it too in 2000.

youtube.com/watch?v=SACLVmB_kFg

Meme magic worked for us, maybe you guys should try it yourself.

2spooky4me

It is..here, when it comes to political parties its always either PSD (center right) or PS (center left).

The only difference is they have to team up with smaller parties of their side of the spectrum to actually do anything.

We did. In June.

Chinese are very happy.

Elections in Russia, Russian media paid less attention than in the US elections. The authorities are happy that Trump won, they are hoping for the lifting of sanctions against them. Ordinary people do not give a shit about politics, he always gets the crumbs from the table.

That video is from 2015 though.

People are worried Trump might end the Visa free program with Chile desu

presidential races are the easiest to get excited about and America is one of maybe 2 first world countries whose president isn't mostly a figurehead

A bit of butthurt, but also a surprising amount of "Well okay Trump might not be so bad after all and America is an important friend".

Us Swedes are nothing if not willing to compromise. That includes orange demagogues from the US. (atleast he's not a fucking ideologue hellbent on fucking shit up like Cruz)

Most are reacting paranoid, almost absurdly so, except for people who are uninformed about American politics or under-educated in general. Not even trying to be insulting on the matter, but everyone I personally know who's unconcerned or happy about Trump winning is pretty ignorant about politics.

My uni prof. was rambling about misogyny right before lecture.

This older Jamacian lady from my class was amused by the whole "immigration website crashing" thing.

Both my parents think it's absurd he won.

Some grocery store worker said they didn't get why people were worried about Trump.

This Armenian guy my family knows said he thought Trump was great, because Hillary didn't support Armenia during her term as secretary and so he's projecting the belief that Trump will love Armenia onto him.

Most guys I've spoken to think that its great.

Most are upset and think it means the world is going to shit. Some have come to accept it and know the world will go on as usual.

Most peaps are paranoid about no more US troops stationed here

Like I care, I wanna leave this country of cultists. Let it burn.

what does it say

Where else are we going to import cold on the cob from?

you have any pics?

Our selfish doubt is if there will be a trade war with China that will lower the price of commodities, that is what worries us.

BTW, I dont think that will happen.
Tariffs on chinese products, or I Phones manufactured in America, would greatly increase prices, and Americans hate inflation, even though it hasnt been a real problem since the 70s and early 80s.

He's not wrong though

It's actually a promotion of Trump's book 'Art of the deal'

If they knew anything about politics they wouldn't be concerned, you college union humping leftist

Explain then why they were unconcerned while being uneducated about politics.

What surprised me most about how Hillary voters are reacting is that they only care about "racism, misoginy, lgbtqdkljhaslkgjh rights etc" but dont worry at all about the economic consequences of dismantling the Free trade deal with Canada and Mexico or about the fight with China.

Perhaps everybody thinks he was always lying about bringing the jobs back, and that Republicans wont let him do anything too crazy with the economy.

Our President stating that he's ready to suck Trump's cock.

oh
aight thanks

Majority
>huh that's cool/upsetting.
>Let's have a bit of discourse about what this means for Australia in the future.
>What's for dinner?

Of course that doesn't make news. Instead this shit got televised:

The happy minority of smug fucktards
> HUEHUEHUE GRAB DEM BY DUH PUSSY GETTING MUH GREEN CARD NOW GONNA SWAP PLACES WITH SHILLARY, START RUNNING BITCH.

The whiney minority of dumbcunts
> OHMG IT'S COS SHE'S A WOMAN LITERALLY THE END OF CIVILISATION FUCK TRUMP SUPPORTERS I HOPE YOU GET CANCER. FUCK YOU.

Source: witnessed first hand at Uni.

There is also "Art of the Comeback" by Donald j Trump.

It's a shitstorm on Facebook, with one of my friends vowing to never be nice/socialize/shake hands with Republicans again, and some Student Clubs here are a bit upset, but all in all not much really.

Trump lost popular vote, but he still won the presidency. Just like Bush did in 2000. Congressional districts are drawn in such a way that it pretty much ensures the GOP majority in the House.

And yet right-wingers crying about electoral fraud. Unbelievable.

I don't necessarily think they're mutually exclusive.

People who aren't into politics at all tend to take a very relaxed approach to these things; they don't care after all. The people who are moderately into politics and are largely governed by sensationalist news are the ones that act like the sky is falling whenever something doesn't go their way. Then there's the people who actually bother with looking into things who probably realise that little will change in reality. Trump's a demagogue without real political conviction beyond "making america great again"; he has no serious ambitions concerning things like gay rights, muslims or war. Like I said earlier; I'd be more worried with a man like Cruz in charge.

A shitstorm of what's referred to as "memes" (which in reality are just caption images with cancerous watermarks) on social media, mainly Facebook.

Some are legit pissed off, and overall I don't give a shit.

Did Trump at least write that one?
Art of the Deal was written by Tony Schwartz.

>mfw we are going down, but america is coming with us by going back to the dark ages

>Trump lost popular vote, but he still won the presidency.
Democrat-controlled States are probably going to adopt the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact now.

Ironically enough, the Founding Fathers instituted the Electoral College primarily to keep Americans from voting for a demagogue such as Trump, expecting that each States would send its best men to vote, as well as to keep states like California from having a dominating effect on the vote.

London is a mess mate. I was there 2 weeks ago. Truly a shame

That does make sense. My only own real concern with Trump is that Putin is such a big fan of his. As much as people on this board/website in general are probably happy that no Hillary means no risk of war with Russia, there's something about Putin wanting Trump to take office that feels very "I want my country's biggest rival to have indecisive leadership".

>the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact
What's that then? The american system is a mystery to me.

Some shady shit happened in Virginia though when thousands of prisoners had their voting rights restored in less than a week when that kind of process usually has to go through a lengthy process one by one for each individual prisoner yet these prisoners got instant mass restoration of rights without any kind of lengthy review to go through.

Had like three conversations like this today:
>gano trompas
>si
No one cares, I'm an illegal immigrant too.
I'll be here and laughing at you plebs years on when he doesn't deport anyone.
Also check these

Republican congressmen and senators are his bitches (it's pretty much Trump's party now) and he'll get to pick his own judges for the Supreme Court.

There are no brakes on the Trump train. They are going to hit the wall hard.

The Founding Fathers wouldn't have allowed women or minorities to vote as well.

Also, they wanted Land Owners to vote only.

So people who are Renters or don't own the land they live on aren't allowed to vote.

Essentially it's an agreement by several States to award all of their electoral votes to the candidate that wins the National Popular Vote. It takes effect when enough States that have the majority of electoral votes sign it, and would apply only for States that sign it. It's far easier than having to go through the process of a constitutional amendment to scrap the Electoral College altogether.

I think there's definitely SOME cause for concern there. Russia probably sees a relatively isolationist Trump presidency as a green light for their continued expansionist tendencies.

That said; concern is not the same as fear or genuine worry. I doubt much will change in reality, atleast for us. Shit, we might even be lucky enough to see the two nations cooperate properly now that Putin's seemingly reached out.

Yeah, much of the reason the Electoral College hasn't been done away with is that small states and swing states would suddenly lose their importance and thus wouldn't ratify any such amendment, much less pass it in the Senate. In any case there is this

In this case Trump was preferrable to Clinton because Clinton would've meant 4-8 more years of the same international policies by USA. With Trump it's hard to tell what exactly is going to happen but it'll less likely be more unfavorable (for Russian-American relationships) than now

Ah, I get it now. Thank you.

I really dont care about 100% American issues like Obamacare or gay rights and abortion there, but dont want them to crush the economy with no survivors, when the world has barely recovered from 2008, and with debt so high and interest rates so low it is hard to think of a possible keynesian stimulus in the case of a new recession.

This.

He either won't do shit or fuck up everything.

This time americanss shot themselves in the foot.

It looks like Newt Gingrich will be his Secretary of State. There is no one whobwoukd restrain him. Nato and Paris Agreement are done for. Don't expect sanity from Americans.

The cuck media was still biased during the elections, with articles titled "Why Trump scares the world", "Clinton still leads in the popular vote", "What calmed the global markets after Trump's election", "The social media exploded - 'this is outrageoUS' and stupid redditor titles like that. The paid shills call him a populist puppet, of course. Some compare him to Reagan who destroyed the Soviet Union and tell the Russians not to be too smug about Trump winning, because he's gonna destroy what's left of them etc. etc.

I live in a very unhealthy environment of Americaboos and Russiaboos, so I'm forced to really really really read a lot of sources unless I want to be swayed by a fucking shill.

No one here(chile) seems to care.

Dad really wants to return homeland now but We are not even americans

Endless whining and doomsaying. It's been bloody insufferable.

Temporarily in shock, now fearmongering.

People here regardless of political alignment are pretty amused/ disgusted with the fact that something like Bush/Gore is happening again. Lots of snide remarks about American democracy and some of my conservative friends are worried about their party being high jacked strangely enough.

He ended up being correct

Canadian Conservative Party doesn't have a reality TV host as its leader that has never served in public office or military. They don't have to be worried about any hijacking.

No va a hacer nada.
Sin inmigrantes ilegales sufriria mucho la agricultura, construcción, etc

So, you?

t. Chicano

I have webms from TV that are hilarious but above the size limit.

Kevin O'Leary and some woman named Kellie Leitch are making them sweat profusely. There's also some old wacko from Quebec acting as their Ted Cruz as well.

>most

Why do polls show that US troops in SK are 50-50 then?

Not a chicano.
Bonafide illegal immigrant.

>Democrat-controlled States

All 15 of them LMAO

Everyone's going around acting like the world is over. I wouldn't have voted for him either, but I love to watch the salty butthurt from the smug liberal media now that they've been caught completely by surprise.

At any rate, there's nothing I can do about it so I'm just gonna watch the shitshow go down. It should be entertaining.

We do care. We cover major Euro/Russia elections, Canada and occasionally East Asia, Brazil, Argentina, and/or India. Your head up your own ass isn't a reference on AmericaErica.

We have a former gangster that impregnated about 15 different women preaching about family values in our national parliament. Who knows, maybe he's our future PM.