Defcon 1

Any info/links or twitter feeds on the massive build up of troops on the Russian border or the Navy buildup in the south China sea?

When is the button going to get pushed? My dad is watching msnbc next to me and they just did this story about a "malfunctioning" ICBM in the 80s. They are preparing us for this shit. There is not going to be a smooth transition of power to Donald

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalsecurity.news/2016-07-12-u-s-navy-continues-build-up-in-south-china-sea-as-they-stalk-manmade-chinese-islands.html
yournewswire.com/china-orders-citizens-to-prepare-for-world-war-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=5EWfOMe5zn0
youtube.com/watch?v=3YPFra0Nq00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You paranoid retard

here is a link to south china sea
nationalsecurity.news/2016-07-12-u-s-navy-continues-build-up-in-south-china-sea-as-they-stalk-manmade-chinese-islands.html

lol there is a lot of info about china and russia warning their citizens for war

yournewswire.com/china-orders-citizens-to-prepare-for-world-war-3/

bump

>yournewswire.com
lmao fuck off retard

Go back to watching CNN please

This is on CNN to so you can kill 2 birds with one stone

youtube.com/watch?v=5EWfOMe5zn0

youtube.com/watch?v=3YPFra0Nq00

NATO troops on Russian border

this is going to happen. Ill stop being paranoid on January 20th

>NATO troops on Russian border
So? What? Should countries bordering russia just disarm or wait to become georgia 2.0?

No there should be negotiation in order for both sides to back down

it only takes one dumb as butter bar to make a mistake that leads to mutually assured destruction

>negotiation in order for both sides to back down
Sure ,as soon as russia agrees to not send troops to crimea because its too close to my border.

Do you hear how retarded that sounds ? Why the fuck should my country or the baltics have to answer for their actions inside their own country to russia? The whole title of /x/&Sup Forums videos like that makes it look like nato's in battle positions at the russian border.

It's not

My army's considered "nato troops" at russian border just cause it exists and is in the proximity of russia.

well then it should just be European nations there instead of us babying you

Why? We've been sucking ur dick far more than we've been sucking the eu's dick...hell we're up there with poland amongst the countries with the lowest amount of refugees...and its the fucking leftists in our country that denied and delayed as much as possible

Regardin nato on the other side ,we participated in every mission we could . We've also modified our budget to reach the nato required military budget in 2 years.

I know our military sucks but i guess loyalty means nothing

im just anti war man. The us spends way too much on it and this new proxy war with Russia in Syria is just a fucking bad idea. I agree we need to deter Russia, but there needs to be more talk of peace. Instead our mass media is promoting anti Russia rhetoric

I hope Trump actually follows through on more peaceful relations with Putin

You know what was the only instance when Article 5 (an attack against one Ally is considered as an attack against all Allies) of Nato got invoked and by whom?

After 9/11 by America. We sent troops to Afghanistan and Iraq and our soldiers got killed for idiocy of your leaders and now you're going to abandon us in return when we need help the most

Americans are worthless traitors and cowards. We should never believe your lies. You are primitive and aggressive scum.

this
Also russia hates us cause of the us insisting on installing anti-missile defenses on our land

Ya thats why they invaded Ukraine. The US is installing missile defense everywhere all over the world.

I think we need to back down in order to avoid nuclear war. We do need to let them know that any more movement of their troops west will be an act of war. Still doesn't explain whats going on in China. They still haven't invaded anyone

Id like to hear a Russian anons view on this and what they thought of the invasion of Ukraine. I'm sure there is an ass load of propaganda over there just like our mass media lol

Bump