/cum/

MAGA is already starting edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo
youtube.com/watch?v=dEspxEte8S8
youtube.com/watch?v=WEGJQl1jssY
npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-divide-20161109-story.html
agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/en/politica/noticia/2016-11/brazil-president-wishes-donald-trump-success
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wake the fuck up, you thot ass sunsabitches

>living outside of New England
>ever
Literally LMAOING at ur entire existence

youtube.com/watch?v=xNbF9PI9Gjo

n iggers

>utah

>trump will never run
he did
>trump will never be the nominee
he was
>trump will never overcome these controversies
he did
>trump will never win the election
he did
>trump will never be a good president
he will

You can only choose one

I want to use texas-chan's ass as a pillow

How do I interpret this graph?

>no mega mac

>somehow got sick for the second time already this semester

mcmullin voters

Why do i feel dirty

Go away guerilla marketing.

what is this?

here i'll warm you up

*pulls out cock*

its a globalist plot to KO the youth of north america and let the baby boomers take back the white house

youtube.com/watch?v=dEspxEte8S8

how much a county has swung left/right
compared to last election it seems

I am fully aware of what they're putting in our water

youtube.com/watch?v=WEGJQl1jssY

hi goy.. i mean guys

>tfw you were raped but because you're a guy "it's not rape" and everyone just laughs about it
it's not funny i am scarred by it

next time tell you're uncle no means no

npr.org/2016/11/09/501451368/here-is-what-donald-trump-wants-to-do-in-his-first-100-days

Can you report it in a more liberal county?

I love this man.

>Mac Jr
No point. The grand Mac is all we want.

>plans

Dont you realize nothing he said matters? He's just gonna do what he wants to do.

For better or worse

I see its that time of the night when hiroshimoot throttles the servers

explain please

>* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure
This man knows his shit. God damn it, I want Trump now.

That sounds pretty good in my honest opinion, I just don't know how realistic his plans are.

probably wont be able to do half of the shit, but it's still better than nothing

The GOP is still filled with neo-liberals and evangelicals.

Trumps VP is a evangelical and it looks like he's appointing some neo-libs for his cabinet.

Americans are our brothers and greatest allies.
I know you'll never abandon us and let anyone attack Poland.

Good: canceling trade deals and cleaning up corruption
Bad: the wall, deportations, and other expenses the government has like medicare and social security, while lowering taxes is going to drive the national debt up waaay too much. To astronomical levels.

why are deportations bad? i don't understand why people are so upset about this.

we uh...might have some bad news, bud

Because the federal government pays for it.

it makes them feel icky because it's mean

they aren't able to rationalize the fact that these people have stolen from them

>the wall, deportations
Why is this a bad thing? I can understand the rest, but how do you profit from illegal immigration?

>the wall, deportations
>bad

It's not profit, it's the fact that these are not cheap tasks, especially not a wall on the entire southern border of the US, and the money comes directly from the federal government, spending needs to go down, not up.

isn't it cheaper than giving them welfare? or paying their college tuition?
the wall is just ridiculous. its expensive as all hell, mexico will never pay for, and it won't cut down on immigration. we already have walls. most people don't walk over they fly or come by boat

or they just come here legally and never leave, thats the most popular way afaik

That's the idea, and what's you would hope would be the offset, but it depends on how much of a force he uses for deportation. If you don't really invest a lot in it, then you could end up doing a lousy job. But then you don't want to blow the bank

>he fell for Trump will dissolve NATO meme
not gonna happen. and even if does our countries will find a way to cooperate.

>social security will die in our lifetime

I see, it makes sense this way. So it would make more sense to increase the spendings on the departemnts that have to deal with illegals?

i think forced deportations are necessary, the wall just doesn't make any sense, it would be symbolic more than anything.

Ate a burger yesterday in celebration of your victory.

>Grand mac

wtf!?

Are there any cell phone games that are actually good?

angry birds is the only cell phone game that has ever or will ever be fun.

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-divide-20161109-story.html

interesting read, imo

If it was made inconvenient for them to work and collect benefits they'd likely leave voluntarily

Things like this can be accomplished by punishing companies that use illegals more harshly

was it a Royale wit cheese

Sudoku

>wit cheese

>At a nearby coffee shop, a barista tried to figure out why the data-driven websites she followed could have been so wrong.

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*SNIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF*

quintessential french post

The Big Mac sauce is disgusting tbf

>60 million people voted for Mitt and he lost
>59 million voted for Trump and he won
>Trump total just a little lower than McCain total when McCain got BTFO
But how is this possible?
See, this is how trends decide elections. There was no enthusiasm on the democratic side, but I think people REALLY underestimated just how uninterested and unenthusiastic about Hillary dems were. To underperform Obama by 10 million+ and 6 million+ votes compared to 2008 and 2012 is quite literally stunning, so stunning hardly any major media outlet expected it to happen. To add to that you also saw a lot of negativity among independents about both candidates which drove raw voting numbers down, all while Trump enthusiasm on the right drove up the right wing base turnout in blue states and key states to give him the electoral college. Looking at it like this completely smashes open the US election system. It's about how much you can rile up your base and get your message across in states that matter. When Obama won in 2008 with 69 million votes, democratic primary turnout obliterated all records and the record is still held to this day. Trump smashed republican primary turnout this year, and we see what happened. It's not a coincidence.

TL;DR: Democrats were meh about the election, Republicans were excited.

I find it funny how people are so confused about their results, but I have a method to predict the next POTUS, and has worked with 100% accuracy in each election I've witnessed.

I call it Godwin's Curse. Whichever side first compares the other to hitler/nazis/fascism, and continues to do so throughout the election is doomed to lose.

its gettin hot in here so take off all your clothes

Good morning /cum/!

Turns out identity politics doesn't work when the other party has a larger identity.

Or something.

okay.

It's 2:28 AM what the hell is wrong with you

I remember then calling Obama Hitler, and Bush Hitler

why is it gettin so hot we gotta take our clothes off?

Hello qt

Ya, which is why the wizard who predicted every election ever but one correct gave Trump a 99% chance of winning. You could see it. But the damage control
>"b-but primaries don't determine elections!1!"
was everywhere. If it's record breaking it fucking means something.
As pro-trump as I have been though, the way the electoral college is set up, I wouldn't even bother campaigning in any non-swing or rust belt states if I'm a candidate next election. Florida, NC, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Colorado, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Nevada basically decide the election. There's really no point setting foot elsewhere. Red states will be red, blue states will be blue.

>mfw liberals are this salty after the election

because I just arrived and my body causes global warming

Exactly. I don't know why this rule works, but it fucking works. Maybe it's just that the silent majority inherently hate that narrative.

>forgot to buy sleep aids today

REEEEEE I HAVE TO BE UP IN 6 HOURS

tbqh the pictures look more attractive than eating the burger actually is

the only decent burgers are local street fair burger stands, made with fresh pistolets, burger, glazed onions and ketchup or mustard.

also mixed beef/pork burgers >> halal/kosher pussy beef-only burgers

It's 7:30 AM here, dummy

rly makes u think

You fart that much?
>amerisharts

>not farting as much as humanly possible
i consider days when i have major farts to be some of the best of my life

Germans saving western civilization again.

trying to blow your countrymen away heh

that's just self reporting of muh heritage people who all say they're german because they are 1/4 or 1/8th german

I'm proud of you americans i hope everycountry learn the way.

You guys fucking did it

lol clearly you didn't hear what trump said about brazil

i've got bad news

And what? Will Will Ferrell that we are a lot of cocaine importers and prostitutes dancing is not like we don't know how shit our country is nowdays.

agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/en/politica/noticia/2016-11/brazil-president-wishes-donald-trump-success

btw my shadow president is doing a great job and congratulate Trump

>zOMG, I disagree with you, therefore, you're literally ADOLF HITLER REINCARNATED!! SHAME ON YOU!
Probably, this tactic holds no weight to anyone with a lick of sense. It's worthless as an insult, and I'm just not cynical enough to believe this would persuade more than most people into voting for the cunt who cried Hitler.

your life must be a lonely one

>America does great with its elections
>Canada on the other hand has to remind the world that they're idiots

Poetry incarnate friends.

Oh my god, is this real?

these days calling someone a nazi might just get them more supporters. not because people are necessarily racist but because i get the feeling people just really want something interesting to happen to the world again and a nazi-tier party is pretty interesting.