When does the Russian invasion of the Baltics starts...

When does the Russian invasion of the Baltics starts? NATO is kill now and just bought popcorn to watch the filthy baltic thieves getting rekt

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LimSGimOQ

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ru/?gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&q=Польша
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RUSSIA STAY THE FUCK OUT REEEEE

Just fuck off Ilya. Stop spamming these shit threads and get a job, you limp wristed runt.

For what fucking purpose? You're drunk pekka.

>he fell for the baltics are innocent meme

Only January 1st. Obama still in office. Plus Putin takes vacation in January, so only by March or so.

>You're drunk pekka.
He probably is, there's this one deluded cunt in /mämmi/ who seems to drink every fucking day and night, and his posts are just fucking idiotic.

do u really think russia will invade? my country is always telling us they are gonna invade any minute now

FUCK BALT

FUCK ESTONIAN LOBBY IN FINLAND SPREADING RUSSOPHOBIA

When will europeans be finally overrun by allahu akbars? I swear to god, you are getting more retarded every day. Why the fuck couldn't we have nice neighbours.

>Why the fuck couldn't we have nice neighbours
That's funny coming from a Russian

>european posts some more dumb shit
What a surprise

Kys

>Finland
>European
Fuck off Ivan Ivanitskiy, we are real Eurasians unlike Sl*vs

Tomorrow, right after the breakfast.

Hey Lithuania commonwealth again promise that we will defend you

You are a e*roshit, Pekka.

Gay pride Finland wide huh?

You're a whitey gayropean, while we are real 100% asiatic mongoloid nomads.

>commonwealth
>with an irrelevant shithole the size and population of one polish city
Yeah, great thinking. What could go wrong.

obviously we will take over and gayrope cant say anything lmao

Why all this anger?

More like when does russian invasion of funland start now that nato doors closed on us permanently?

Bordering europeans does it to you. I wish we could a build a wall and cut all communications with your shitty continent. Interacting with you kills brain cells.

What's the point of land invasion of Finland? Isn't it more logical to bomb it into oblivion with cruise missiles, artillery and airforce?

Not sure if you can afford to lose any more brain cells, you seem to have too few to begin with.

chek 'em.

Checked

Next day after Estonia

the invasion of poland already started
google.ru/?gws_rd=ssl#newwindow=1&q=Польша

They'll probably go into the Baltic states on the pretence of "protecting" ethnicity Russian there, like Crimea and the Sudetenland.

Because we'll just dig in like ISIS and wait until r*ssians run out of expensive cruise missiles and artillery shells. Then you'll need to send men into the tunnels to flush us out and that's when the real fun starts.

Sounds awful. Sorry you have those whiny, girly men as neighbors.

Those british bitches we had to kick out were bad enough and they don't even historically consider themselves European like the continentals

Chequed

Protection of russians wasn't real reason. Government overthrow was.

Good luck then!

You are hardly better, Tyrone.

>Then you'll need to send men into the tunnels

What for? We just could drown these tunnels with a nerve gas like sarin, soman or even A-232.

>Then you'll need to send men into the tunnels to flush us
There's this thing called concrete. You might've heard of it Pekka

Next Spring, Trump is doing the whole hand on the book flag thing in January

I'm from Siberia, my great-grandfather has passed the Finnish war and was killed by German troops during World War II. My grandmother told me that he considered the Finnish war a mistake of the Soviet government. Since there were too many losses and negligible results. But the Soviet command insisted to push the Finnish border. This objective has been performed, but with huge losses.

World War II has greased the worthless victory.

Many Russian were killed in that war, because the war sent soldiers from the southern regions of the USSR are very poorly tolerated Finnish cold, my grandfather was from the snow and cold regions of taiga, perhaps why he survived.

I'm from Siberia, my great-grandfather has passed the Finnish war and was killed by German troops during World War II. My grandmother told me that he considered the Finnish war a mistake of the Soviet government. Since there were too many losses and negligible results. But the Soviet command insisted to push the Finnish border. This objective has been performed, but with huge losses.

Many Russian were killed in that war, because the war sent soldiers from the southern regions of the USSR are very poorly tolerated Finnish cold, my grandfather was from the snow and cold regions of taiga, perhaps why he survived.

why are finns so obsessed with this?

Fuck Russian Trheads Here!
GTFO to hicckach!

Why are you?

What did we do?

I hope you attack soon so I can go dig some mines in to the frozen ground and chill with bros in a tent (no homo)

It's the same drunk shitposter doing this all day everyday.

we ready

Why do we have to attack neutral Finland, when we can piss on aggressive ukrainians faces?

>no homo
riiiiight

I live in the baltic countries so whether we're annexed or not affects me, since trump was elected there were a dozen or so threads by fins on this topic

Our navy is ready

Disgusting fagot! Byaka!

Well, not all Finns homosexuals.

I want to fuck her throat

fucking behave yourself Vladimor

>Vladimor
Did I allow you to speak to me?

>not all Finns homosexuals

Yes, only 5.4%.

>her

It's a man, you fugging homo.

it's even better

name?

oh both russian girls and boys are all pretty

Ti zashkvaren

does she/he still have a penis

Anatoliy

Katya Pero

russian man looks weak

Yes.

kurwa

>1 chance at life
>born next to Russia

Vyacheslav.

Yes.

>does she/he still have a penis

Byaka!

Russia is not degenerate, they said,
Russia is for traditional values, they said.

Would touch

Btw, what city is he from? Doesn't seem to be he's from Moscow.

stob id :DD

This is our surprise for the USA.

That means you're a faget.

It'll be funny when Putin fucks your country over and you'll all start bitching here.

Gadne is ready

For what purpose?
Are you not drunk?

purposes for tall people lmao

He lived in Moscow. He currently lives in the Netherlands seems to be, but it is not accurate information.

Why would Russia do that?
Just don't fuck with their sphere of infuence and you are fine.

>tfw I'd still date and fuck him, but just tell my parent's "this is my girlfriend"

EU army now

'her' can barely get erected anymore. even in that old video where 'she' was jerking off in front of a computer the erection wasn't firm enough. what's the purpose of masturbating to trannies if its penis doesn't even work?

>even in that old video where 'she' was jerking off
jebany pedal

>don't fuck with their sphere of infuence
who let those bastards have 'a sphere of influence' anyway?

You can't have low testosterone and expect a strong erection, mate.

It's a price of taking Estrogen to turn you into a woman.

I agree, russia was top tier when you boardered a real nation, Germany, now you have to deal with the slav shits between our nations. I dont know why we have to suffer so much russia. We deserve better than pooland, we deserve us again

Nothing will happen, go to bed

>yourfaceswhen slavshits to the East could fuck our shit up real fast, real good
JUST surround me with slavshits up

>still this butthurt about Poland

Don't know, lad. Maybe now we'll have better relations. I hope next year Russia and the US double teams ISIS. I'm sick of globalist fucking shits

>Latvia isn't red

>Maybe now we'll have better relations
my sides