"Committing cultural suicide is a good thing"

"Committing cultural suicide is a good thing"
How do you even come to this thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gee, I don't know, it was you Germans who went apeshit over importing a million muslims

maybe you should ask yourself?

This does not change anything about my question whatsoever retard

I don't know, how do you?

GLOBALISTS
youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

lmao almost all of them are men.

Yes it does. If people in germany were truly upset they would've protested and would've thrown Merkel out. But you didn't, so apparently your people quite agree with how things going right now.

Stop being a misandrist swine. The problem isn't that they're men. It's that they're fucking muslims, among whom terrorists may hide, endangering everyone.

Because men are the ones who take the risk of drowning
Our refugees (Jordan+Lebanon+Turkey) are 50% male 50% female and there are plenty of kids

There are protests, but the media is ignoring them and says they are all silly nazis
Problem is, more than half of our people trust the lügenpresse

women vote with their vagina so this happens

Rightist parties are popular now

literally who are you quoting

Nobody, but this is the generell thought process

"Rightist" parties aren't gonna fix anything. The parties responsible for this are center-right. The only thing that can fix anything right now is a dictator but that'll never happen again in our lifetimes.

Even if they vote TEGEN?

Strong right-wing parties will force merkel to adjust her immigration policy. It did already happen.

And it changed fuckin' nothing and you still have dindus and snackbars everywhere.

>being surprised that the media is lying and constantly distorting the truth

How young are you?

>how
Thank your faggoty sperglord fuhrer for not doing his job

im not surprised, but i'm angry that so many people believe the media
Do you even read my posts lad?

If I see a refugee walking around my town I'll open the side of his face.

Sure you will

Had some mudslimes neighbours. Smashed their windows and they fucked off kek. Mudslimes are cowards.

or perhaps they just don't wanna deal with shitty neighbors who smash their windows in

It is true that Mohammad is the most common name in your coyntry?

Right

>i'm angry that so many people believe the media

Because they are normies, what'd you expect of them? They buy those garbage iphones because they see them on TV. If they can get people to buy literal shit between movie breaks, imagine what they can do with the evening news, and actual hour long reports. It's fucking brain washing.

to be honest, normies are pretty much cancer.

Why hasn't Dave apologized yet?

But americans don't believe their, so why can't we not too? :(

Pig fucking moron should be hung.
They're cowards when they aren't in crowds. I'd love to see some paki cunt try something. I'd fucking petrol bomb his gaff.

>How do you even come to this thought?

By indoctrinating the youth with cultural Marxism.

Because yours isn't pants on head retarded and can conceal the fact that they are as laughably biased as it gets

>cultural suicide
>culture
>when modern culture is a flavor of american with some local mix

Germans destroying Europe as usual.

>modern culture is a flavor of American
>can't even glass a few muslims with that flavor of American
What kind of shit-ass patched-together culture is this?

Yes sure and white guys such as yourself are so tough they are easily intimidated and only pick on smaller people.

Cry me a river you paki cunt

/thread

>saxony-anhalt

Not an argument.

What's wrong with american culture with local mix?

Neo Marxists aka the Frankfurt school

That your culture is basically garbage, and everything that is wrong with the world.

>Europe
>culture

People act like it's some sort of conspiracy theory when you say that even though it's done right out in the open and the people at the helm are openly radical Marxists.
It's only the politicians who know they won't be elected if they admit it who even attempt to hide it.

w-why don't you like westerns, rock, guns, burgers, animation, etc?

>Dude if you don't vote against your interests and for the immigration of a people who want nothing but the total destruction of your race, culture and livelihood you're a racist ok.

really fires up those tachyons....

Yeah,
The africans are mainly males. levantine people were the ones the open borders were initially meant for, Now is it mainly syrians/iraqis who were put into Jordan and now want to change course for better accomodation or is it native Joranians too who leave the country be it for better economic circumstances or fear of warfare shifting down south further?

If they are refugees why are they all the way in northern/western europe instead of in the closest safe cunt to their cunt?

Save us.

First you must get rid of the weedman

That is because you have the war refugees and we have the illegal economic immigrants.

Misread, thought you meant there would be refugees coming from Jordan to europe too.

critical theory is one hell of a drug

Yeah, people who hate refugees here mainly hate them because of some bullshit about "stealing jobs", but it's just bullshit, there were never any jobs to begin with, half of guys over 25 are heading to GCC for money because there's nothing here
I don't think Jordan will become a warzone anytime soon. Well I mean I hope not

Idk man maybe some European leaders said something

See
War refugees are 50% male 50% female.

I don't like consumerism, pollution, corruption, war and mass media.

Propaganda both in schools and media.
So many follow along because they think being popular is all there is to life.
We have to come together, brothers. We need each other's strengths to make up for our weaknesses.

I agree, those are mostly bad. But you don't think there are any good parts to american culture?

There are lots of White who work hard.
That's about it.

There are lots actually, it's just difficult to enjoy them knowing at what price they come.

O-okay. Thanks for answering my questions.

>American culture mixed with a local flavor
>didn't inherit our paranoid obsession with property rights and self defense
What was the fucking point then