Chinese worried about Trump's presidency

>Chinese worried about Trump's presidency
>Indonesians worried about Trump's presidency
>Germans worried about Trump's presidency
>Italians worried about Trump's presidency
>Brazilians worried about Trump's presidency

Tell me again why american should give a single flying fuck what some shitskins on the other side of the world think about them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Tell me again why american should give a single flying fuck what some shitskins on the other side of the world think about them
Americans shouldn't.

Now tell me again, why should we give a fuck about what you think?

They didn't.

I don't care what shitskins think of me. I'm white, you're not.

I really hope Trump proves himself so he can make this country really fucking butthurt

You're but a fucking attention-seeker cunt, shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of this board, nigger.

This 2bh. It would be an even bigger "fuck you" than all the ones he's given so far combined.

>Brazilians worried about Trump's presidency
What? Most people don't care and our president is ok with it.

Please let it happen

Australia will work constructively with the Americans, even if they are led by an apocalyptic dingbat

Because those right next door aren't going to take his shit sitting down

Fuck Trump, we'll go to war

Goodbye Mexico

>implying we won't take you down with us
We've got enough allies inside your borders you won't be watching this one on tv

12 years old mexicans,

everything is going to be the same bored way as always,

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

They will try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.

No, it may not come to war but Americans voted for "change" for better or worse and change is what we're all getting

Holy shit you just mutilated me with that edge
Watch where you throw that thing around

based

We don't

> >Germans worried about Trump's presidency
Reall?

*Really?

Yeah you'll have to take some of your illegals back, stop letting Central Americans use your country as a conduit here and NAFTA will probably be renegotiated. That's it. Not a huge deal.

I thought Chinese like Trump

Trade.
Geopolitics.

I think trump will be Bros with Fear

>I thought Chinese like Trump

He's been shitting on Chy-nah since day one

Why would they? SHHYNAA

I can`t understand why is any fuck given about their election in our country. I almost feel shame for russians who don`t vote themselves but care about the next president of the US. Why are they considered citizens?

Except paying for the wall is a deal breaker for us, what might come to an end is any friendship and cooperation with us, and if you think we haven't been acomodating you're in for a rude awakening.

Personally I'm all for granting temporary visas and protection to any Central American headed for the border

Yes but people in mainland China seems to think it mean little other than showing how bad science knowledge of American is.

Dont be delusional, an usa-Mex war wouldn't last enough for any allies to join any side

It wouldn`t even start if some peacemaking warheads were carefully brought into Mexico in advance.

If making a thread is attention seeking then we're a doomed species

neat all our old enemies are getting jittered, gg.
can I go back to work on em yet ?

t. paki

Global Times is already posting anti Trump pieces. The Chinese state is doing their best to brainwash people against Trump.

>mfw Trump dies in office. He's older than fuck.
>Then this asshole takes office
>We're fucked. Pence was so terrible even Indiana told him to fuck off.

Literally, a fucking evangelical asshole.

Let them build wall and cancel deals with them. Latin America rightful place in the world is in all out strategic alliance with us and Europe.

(((Chinese))) worried about Trump's presidency
(((Indonesians))) worried about Trump's presidency
(((Germans))) worried about Trump's presidency
(((Italians))) worried about Trump's presidency
(((Brazilians))) worried about Trump's presidency

>America is bad at everything Intellectual

Alright. When will this meme end?

>He thinks a vote for Trump is a vote against the Jews

Watching Trump on TV now.
He literally has the "oh fuck, nigger. Now what??" look on his face.
He lacks any sort of enthusiasm for any of this.
He can't even make announcements.

He's better just be exhausted, because he looks like he just want to go home and cry in bed for a day.

I didn't even hear about it desu. And most of us support Bolsonaro so that's a win-win

i think what worries people is what a demagogue will do when he actually have to fulfill his promises

both the wall and the deportation are pretty tall orders, and they may be hard to move through congress even with republican majority

They think the current bad relationship between the two countries is caused by political elites in the US, so quite a few of them hate Hillary

Global Times commentaries are like Chinese version Trump

When American people stop posting things like that

So, you like Trump?

And no they do not. Japanese Americans support Trump more than Chinese.

I mean those who're living in mainland China