globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_resistance_movement_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Polish_Forces_.28West.29
youtube.com/watch?v=B0miguQg2ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Denxit when lads?

There's still more pro than against , especially since uk's opinion doesn't matter anymore

>Romania

What?

Can you imagine how badly they would fuck it up?
There would be expensive compromises due to nationalist and ideological reasons. No efficient chain of command. No hope of a unified logistics network. There would be something retarded like troop contribution quotas. So we'd have to pay salaries to useless Greek and Italian infantrymen just because there's a mandatory minimum amount of them.

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
>Kazakhstan 53
>Finland 55
HAHA FINLAND WE WAR YUO
GIVE TRIBUTE TO KHAN

This
Only eastern european shitholes want a common army

eastern Europe really needs to stop being such massive cucks

no sane person wants an European (??) army

Wtf ? Last polls here were about 70% being against it

That said, maybe eastern euros could fight.
Imagine having to rely on Italians for national defense.

>mfw ww3 is US Russia and UK vs EU

I somewhat disagree.

I agree they'd fuck it up but for other reason , more exactly economic. The EU should've pushed for laws making countries buy eu made military equipment if it wanted an army.

You have for example Typhoon,Rafale, Mirage 2000,Gripen,F-16.F/A-18,F-35,Tornado, Harrier II ,MiG-29 ,MIG-21,F4,AMX,SU-22 and even others ...in the same airforce as fighter jets .

You have fucking SAAB and Dessault almost going under , while countries like romania and bulgaria are buying f-16 second hand equivalents at the same prices as new aircraft from those countries .

Is it tactically wiser for my country and bulgaria to purchase Rafale or Gripen? No . Is it tactically wiser for the EU? Yes.

The EU wants to have its cake and eat it as well.

No.
The UK's far more anti-russia than the EU is. The whole "eu hates russia more than nato" is a meme. Germany depends on russian exports for important resources. The UK far FAAAAAR more agressive against russia than germany (and thus the EU) ever was.

>vs EU
You could have say France. Germans fight with brooms nowadays

Currently, I'd trust an italian soldier more than german one to be quite honest

>Dassault going under
u fukin wot

It's making no fifth gen fighter jet . After the fourth gen becomes completely obsolete it's not going to have what to sell. By going under i meant remaining behind, i guess i misspoke .

Dessault is the EU's most important fighter jet company , if it REALLY wanted an EU army it should've forced people to buy planes from france and sweden.(4th gen at least) .

They would end up with 2 bureaucrats for every soldier.

UK does what America tells it to do.

They said they decided to skip 5th gen to focus on 6th gen, and anyway the only difference between a "4.5th" gen jet and a 5th gen one is stealth, which is a big deal but not a deal breaker. They're working on active cancellation as a stopgap as well.
Not to mention, the only stealth fighter that's kind of on the market is the F-35, and there are many countries that the US won't sell to, or that won't buy from the US.

No it doesn't

What is Germany doing there with their meme-tier military?

That's the whole point of this project.
Germany needs other people to make up for their reluctance to commit to military spending.

Who won't buy from the US will buy from russia or other countries.

You can't disagree with me on the EU point . As a national you can , i especially can .
But from the perspective of an """union""" trying to make a common military with such a diverse(which is a bad thing btw) equipment count ...it is retarded to allow armies to diversify even more.

France you disappoint me with being so high. Of course irrelevant and shithole countries want a EU army, that's only to be expected.

Sorry, but Poland will take the weight of fighting. Your military might be good for african adventure, but not a real war.

Also 100% agree on krauts, they should just produce weapons for better than them.

what if he was actually dreaming of a new Prussia?

I definitely agree with your main point though, I was just arguing about the obsolescence part
>Who won't buy from the US will buy from russia or other countries.
They gotta have a working jet first. PAK-FA is a mess, and Chinese engines are 70s soviet technology

That sound like what Poland said in 1930s ....?

>France you disappoint me with being so high
Literally no one here wants a common army though, this pic probably asked leftists or something

In 30's we tried to persuade frogs to do preventive strike, but fools refused. And when krauts attacked, we fought better than them

>Poland will take the weight of fighting
That could be a good idea except Russia probably developed countermeasures against cavalry those last 400 years

Maybe you are right. They still did not develop countermeasures against retreating enemies who refuse to fight. There is not effective weapon against cowards.

I think it could be an interesting experiment. Of course a normal type of military structure wouldn't work with EU, so there would probably be some completely new type of organization, that could be more efficient than current a bit outdated and costly structures.

Of course EU would probably fuck it, but on thought level it could be interesting.

>caring about the rest of europe
nah think I'll just on my tax heaven and warch ww3 instead

Your tax heaven will be first to be plundered by victors once this shit is over.

Retreating to Berlin, Moscow, and beyond. There is no stopping us.

Why is Portugal so high? We will protect Portugal, they don't need no EU.

nope america will save us :)

Q: Why do the french have space program?

A: In case there's nowhere else to run on earth.

Anybody who thinks there is enough solidarity or political will for anything like this to be effective in the event of a real conflict anywhere in Europe after seeing the Greek crisis, Brexit, the ongoing failure of dealing with the migrant crisis etc. is a retard.

America builds a wall round the whole country and ignores the rest of the world.

It does though.

That's hilarious and original, user

America doesnt give a fuck about anyone

cool. let's start by cutting the cowards out, which unsurprisingly are austrians (worst military record in history) and feminine liberal nordic faggots.

yeah except no they haven't done that in 100 years and they wont start now
also britain is our first line of defence

>austrians
cowards
>Italians
incompetent cowards
>French
supercowards
>Germany
meme army

See? Only Poland remains

Yeah, poor Poland always is left to do the heavy lifting, had it not been for their efforts in WWII, the whole world would be speaking German and Japanese.

fuck europe

Greek military is better than the finnish one.

this
why does america never intervene in european wars?

>le horse joke
You know that Germany had more horses in their army than Pooland and that's why they lost war in Russia?

So basically French Army with German Generals?

>says american
What do you even know about war?
You have been either arriving when most of fighting is done or losing to bunch of dirty peasants with ak's for most of your history.

Sorry, but let real countries have this discussion, and listen. Maybe you'll learn something.

all those polish soldiers died for nothing

They died for more than yours
>trusting germans with anything but supply
kek

True.

40/60 Polish divisions would come in handy in Russia, during German invasion.

they died for a shitty country

>le battle of France joke
Look at German losses on each side and tell me they had an easier time in France

That's what i'm saying. Germans died for a shitty country, Poles died for fatherland and freedom/

>germans didnt even see polish as worthy to breed with
damn that must feel bad man

>oh shit he actually has a point, better post le funny pic

I'm not speaking to irish mongrel filth.
Leave now, paddy ape and try not to starve.
France did nothing and contributed nothing to WW2.

>Greek military is better than the finnish one.
Oh hello my fellow Greek.

Even after 80 year the buthurt is still stong.

>But Poland did guise I swear

I am a Greek and I wouldn't give my life for a shitty country like poland or germany.

thousands of polish children were used to make germany more white

more than France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Righteous_Among_the_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Żegota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_resistance_movement_in_World_War_II
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_contribution_to_World_War_II#Polish_Forces_.28West.29

Meanwhile in France:
>French women fuck German soldiers
>French are outstanding citizens of the Third Reich
>no Partisan activities worth noticing happen
>Jews are sold to Germans

> france did nothing
They are almost like poland :)

Greeks also look better. This is important when you meet a woman.

>Greek military is better than the finnish one.
Difficult to say. Both have been untested in action for quite a long while. How did you arrive at this opinion?

>polish
>white
er...

keep crying

greeks are butthurt people and dont have russia as their enemy

I don't have any reason to. My ancestors smile upon me, can you say the same...oh yes, you can.

You just bend over like they did lol.

MOAR TONKS

Hahahaha

they are ugly but white
like the irish

yes, yes, let the butthurt flow through you

Iraqis had lots of tanks, which they used incompetently and with poor discipline.

how did you get this pic of me?

I'd rather have butthurt flowing through me than a nigger/arab cum like French do

i am deleting my france folder
i delete all pictures when i lose respect to a country and its people

I want to be in a tank crew and paint spurdo in the turret

Actually it would be much more efficient since you wouldn't have to have a lot of the groundwork and administrative stuff in each individual country. Lots of opportunity to optimize and reduce costs and still have the defense you need.

It's simply not practical to have a significant army as a small-to-medium country, you're not big enough to buy some of the more expensive stuff or invest in RND. Working together makes a lot of sense since it's a shared interest

Yes I was making a joke
you sure know a lot about french assholes

>you sure know a lot about french assholes
Know thy enemy.

I don't think you're worthy of being even my asshole's enemy
try lithuania or something

Why are austrians such beta cucks?
>muh alps

Why are austrians such beta cucks?
>muh alps

I am surprised we're so low, because we're already doing this international military cooperation quite some time

>2 Dutch Army brigades are fused with the German Army
>Dutch and Belgian Navy are under joint command
>German marines are integrated within the Dutch Navy
>Dutch and British marines have a joint amphibious landing force

Most of these things are just for show but don't ever do stuff in the real world

Sweden is so low because they lust for BRC desu

ok you will protect us then

have you seen german soldiers?
jokes

Russians have some nice training exercises.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0miguQg2ds