Are redheads common in your country?

Are redheads common in your country?

Nope.

Not common enough

anime

They're uncommon

Well yeah.

Never seen one in real life.

In the south of the country is not so rare, but it is difficult to see.

The last girl I kissed was redheaded, blue eyes, slim and with freckles.

No. Brown hair, brown eyes is the order of the day, week, month, year, decade and century in Bulgaria.

You don't see them everywhere, but it is really common to find them

No way, even I see one at least once every week and red hair is rare here
Although from what I have noticed all our gingers have brown eyes.

It's rare. This is my friend from my school. She's a redhead?

>italian, spanish and amerindian ancestry
>redheads
>common

Sure.

That is brunette

Are you blind or something? Brown hair.

Brunette but her skin pigment and freckles make it easy for her to dye her hair and fool people.

We have TONS of these types where I live thanks to Scots-Irish immigrants all over the South, as well as full blown gingers. Basically, the chick above has plenty of ginger ancestry.

i only see brunettes, blondes and raven blacks

KILL ME PLEASE

Yes

this

Yes
>tfw qt ginger gf

aye. Somewhat.

I carry some celtic genes, even though my family has been peasants for hundreds of years. It's either from a scottish pirate raping and pillaging here in early 1600s, or it's the result of some lucky celtic bird getting a free trip to Norway in the good old viking days.

My mom is ukranian (and I have italian lastname)

Everything is possible in here

>south

I like southern american culture, seriously.

What state are you from? People there still believe the south will rise again?

Redheads were not marginalized in some countries? Just a question.

All over, currently in Texas right now, which is more diverse and depending on which region, you could be in the South or Southwest, both geographically speaking as well as culturally.

>People there still believe the south will rise again?

Some, but more backwoods hillbillies who are still butthurt. Nothing will happen.

where I live, yeah, there were 2 in my last college class

both were ugly though

They are common only in British isles and some places of Russia according to this map.

These are the types I'm talking about. We have TONS of these girls here. I dated a girl in high school who looks identical to this girl, only with bigger tits and no disgusting nose ring nor tattoo(s).

There's also this map

What's with British redheads and nose rings.

See how it's trying to be red? Her recessive genes are trying to break through. She's a half ginger.

Half of South Brazilians have red hair.

South still being a really racist region?

You guys have the best accent, especially people from Alabama, imo.

I don't know, but I can tell you that first chick is American as fuck.

sometimes you see a kid like this(less than 1%), but grown ups are rarer, and seem more common in guys anyway

I think it's Beth from Bath who /brit/ keeps posting, not 100%

Forçou, Fritz.

like this guy, poor fucker, they always look ugly as fuck too, and curly hair like niggers

Do you like my braces, user?

>South still being a really racist region?

Very. We're openly racist. It's everyone, including Hispanics vs the common enemy, the niggers.

>You guys have the best accent, especially people from Alabama, imo.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I'd have to disagree, it's the most obnoxious. They don't have much of a different accent than the rest of the South, they just have their signature Alabama drawl where they talk way too fucking slow.

Not even close. She's American. I know an American ginger when I see one. The style of everything, especially her tanktop and tattoo were a dead giveaway.

It's rare, less rare in the south. But this girl is a girlfriend dream.

Is this redhead?

Super ginger status.

wtf, the dog eyes

This is not a redhead.

if these last two example are redhead, then I'd say it may be closer to 2%

DAS IT MANE

Unfortunately a lot of gingers don't like being ginger and will dye their hair, so it's sometimes hard to tell.

>very. We're openly racist

Shit, like i said, i really like southern american culture, but after reading this, I don't feel like visiting any southern state any time soon, kek.

I'm brown skinned dude, like most latinos.

how not?

somewhat, yes

i have a red beard myself, blond on top though

redhead or no?

I can't tell the differene between brownish and red

same girl, different photo

It's something not rare maybe bc of Celtic invasion of Anatolia or smth.

Looks red to me. There are various types of redhead, it's not all ultra ginger like Greg Rutherford is.

>I'm brown skinned dude, like most latinos.

Come to Texas then. Like I said, it's everyone vs the niggers.

This is even how it is in our jails/prisons. Whites, Hispanics/Latinos, and all Asians are all allowed to congregate with each other to a certain degree where as niggers are forbidden from interaction unless there's no way around it. And when there's any escalation between ethnic groups, it's always everyone vs niggers in the fights.

t. friend used to be a correctional officer here in Texas

Just search in their community on facebook. They don't have Portuguese surnames and they are from all territory

Another fine example of recessive ginger genes trying to break free.

Because I'm not a faggot for search males.

I know some redheads, but I live in the south, the rest of the country is rare.

Mother and daughter.

Are you trolling, right? This is redhead

that looks blonde, no?

But being red or not, does not depend of the surname.

Not ginger, not even full brunette. Jesus you guys need to get your eyes checked for fucks sake...

It has several shades of redheads.

these brothers maybe, and I think that's all the people I can think of.

>freckles
>light eyes
I want her

This girl is not redhead? She did not paint her hair, it's that color.

Am I so blind?

It's is incredibly unfair that redhead women are fetishized, and us red head men are basically treated like lepers.

The read gender gap..

That said, I've had a few girls on Tinder who wanted to fuck me just because I'm ginger. But few and far between.

I think you're either retarded or just trolling at this point. You keep posting good examples of gingers and even half gingers, but then you and Portugal go full retard by posting obvious brunettes and even some fucking dark blondes...

This chick is ginger. All features line up. Being ginger isn't just hair color in case you haven't noticed. It's everything from skin pigment to facial features.

Welcome to being a minority.

I'm waiting.

But I posted this girl. They said she is not redheaded

We don't even get minority status though. Police refuse to deem us getting beaten up for being ginger as a hate crime.

Kinda bullshit.

WHICH GIRL DUMBASS?! I've commented on every single girl you've posted and told you what she is and what she isn't.

You're still white. Smile.

I just posted one girl.

This
and this
same girl

This one Is a ginger, that is just a really shitty picture with horrible lighting which makes her look more light brunette than anything.

Meu Deus, essa é a mulher mais linda do Brasil, atualmente. E tem a minha idade.

Goddamn, you had the opportunity of a lifetime

I have only met four in my entire life, but they're surprisingly not THAT uncommon. I mean, they are rare but pretty much almost anyone has met at least one in their lives.

I met a few irl but not common

Skank

Why are Anglo women so skanky with tatoos and nose piercings and shit

Goddamnit

Slag

rare

Did you study in el Externado?

where i live, yeah

must be because of all the irish refugees

>ginger
>human
pick one

All fucking gingers should fucking hang.

Uhhh I don't know what that is

Is that like a school or something??

Gingers are people too.

I wish.
Only met 18, including relatives.

>keeping count

wew

Yes, but only when we cut their heads open.

South never rose a first time
America was never great.

>Ireland
>YES

not nearly as many in Dublin though (I guess due to Anglo genes and immigration), so I only see a handful every day

Yes, we pretty uncommon here