Snow

Who here is /snowember/ ? Fucking cold outside. Makes my work harder than it already is
Pic related, me earlier today walking home from work in this shit

no there's no snow here, none

>a Swede is afraid of snow
Your first winter, Jamal?

no, even more certain that he's a swede

I just don't like getting my winter early. They have already started to decorate the city with Christmas stuff.
Fucking hell, wait until Nov 30th instead

Snow is comfy as fuck
Time to get my skis out soon.
>Wanting rain and darkness instead
Nigga what?

We might get some snow in the next three days.
What is your job?

last christmas eve was snowless, fuck off

snow is comfy here desu

Kindergarten teacher. Ages 3-5. Kids love me. 6 females and 3 males. Me and two others.

>Snow in Africa
How often does this happen?

>Black magic

so as often as in sweden then

#bantz

well it snow regularly in my city and many tunisian regions last year first snow was late October we didn't have snow yet this year

Do you live in the mountains?
Isn't Tunisia close to the Sahara? I would assume that it's warm as fuck all year round there.

only the extreme south is desert
it's cold in the winter though
well my city have a humide climate with warm summer and cold winter and 1700 mm rain so it's colder than most south european cities

The more I know.
You must have some pretty fluctuating temperatures there, pic related is an average summer day in Norway.

helsinki is absolutely full of snow

it must be some rain thing

this is usually the most humid time of the year and the low temp arrived early

well tunis is 5m altitude and on the coast it didn't really get cold in the start of November
we can get snow with 10c though
it's still warm desu

it was a joke

helsinkiläiset...

that belongs in the top 10 of the most retarded jokes I've ever witnessed in my life, literally

älä kirjoita kuin joku teinityttö

Fog+icy rain

ota ton toisen katkarapu pois söpöstä suustasi ennen kuin päästelet ääniä toisten kuullen

It's weird, there's no snow in Boston or New Hampshire yet. I WANT MY FUCKING SNOW GODDAMN GLOBAL WARMING

-12C today, pretty comfy.

>walking home from work
jesus christ times really are dire in Sweden
get a car, practice your drifting skills in the snow or something

at least they have proper roads in sweden

That we have bad roads is just a meme.
They are fine, frost fucks up asphalt, but our roads are still perfectly drivable.
It's only swedes that drive their girliemobiles that complain

CAN'T OPEN MY DOOR! I'm not used to having snow in november. It's usually this wet white shit that falls down first.