/cum/ Canada-US-Mexico

this does not slip-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/americans-are-begging-the-queen-to-take-back-control-of-the-country-7406526
strawpoll.me/11621458
change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
youtube.com/watch?v=KAr1fkQ9IGk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A FUCKING LEAF

/balt/

Should I fry or bake my bacon?

I agree.
Govt structure is a good idea too.
I agree that we really need is a voter competency test. Create an unbiased panel agreed upon by congress that designs a test to weed out people who have been fed blatant misinformation and then administer it along with the vote. People who fail get their votes tossed out.

Example:
>Obama was born in the United States (T/F)
>Hillary did xx (T/F)
It could include questions not about the candidates as well.
Maybe have a pool of 100 commonly known questions, select 10 for every test. Score below 70% accuracy and it is considered a failure.

>mfw I haven't had to write a report for over a year and they were Microbiology and Physics 2, so it was all cut and dry

Her Royal Majesty

>that gif
kek

INTERNATIONAL CULTURES BUDS, AREN'T THEY SOMETHING?

the queen can suck an egg

That's probably part of Britain's culinary culture.

that test could easily be manipulated by whoever designs it, its a terrible idea. just raise the voting age so people who are still biologically children can't decide the fate of our country. the difference between what i believed at 18 and what i do now at 25 is astounding. 18 year olds have not experienced life in any meaningful way. we already pass tests on how the government works in high school.

indy100.com/article/americans-are-begging-the-queen-to-take-back-control-of-the-country-7406526

what is /cum/ doing now?

Loyalist propaganda

you wont fool me, leaf

Browsing Sup Forums

doing nothing because it's reading break

Studying macroeconomics.
By the end of the semester, I'll know how to buy out the entire stock market.

strawpoll.me/11621458

strawpoll.me/11621458

strawpoll.me/11621458

I've been waiting for my french copy of Le Petit Prince to come in the mail for the past 8 hours.

what time is it in canada?
good luck user, try to also crash the entire stock market

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

>being this salty
kek

Is it just me or are even years more meme worthy than odd years?

2010 was a shit year though.

Other than that I'd agree.

2006 - Pools closed
2008 - Chanology (we r leejun)
2012 - Trayvon Martin memes
2014 - Ebola chan
2016 - meme'd to the white house

2011 was pretty memey for Sup Forums, but I'll just assume it's because of the dubs.

signed

you actually went and did it
absolute madmen

did anyone else feel alarmed/horrified at realising how wrong you were about your country? I know after brexit I was, because I didn't know anyone that had voted leave but 52% of the country ended up doing so

i'm not surprised at all. people really wanted to something new. our country has been doing well but loud as fuck tumblrinas convinced us we were going hell. plus the countries bored, we want some major shit to go down, we want change we want to go to the moon, or fuck up nazis again.

>I didn't know anyone that had voted leave

AHMEDS BTFO

Time to watch half of western mainland Europe turn to the right.

Though, I'm worried China's gonna try to pull some shit during our transition to Trump.

Painting.

Honestly tempted to sign this just to watch the inevitable butthurt when it collapses.

On the other hand, I don't want to be purged by the Inquisition.

>watercolour

Pleb medium

How hard would it be to move to France?

That's breddy gud.

Very.
To get details, go to /fr/.

Unless you're an engineer/doctor it isn't happening.

>this is the current president of the most powerful nation on earth

really gets your noggin going

are you a cute grill
only cute grills watercolor as far as i've seen

Do you have the one where he shaves the guy's head?

What a man

This has great shooping potential.

praise the imperium! yay, look upon this webm and know that you have seen the light, the Orange King reigns and his glory is unending.

Masturbation

>there are still people who thing wrestling is real

There are no girls on the internet user.

you have talent, user

Thanks

le-lewd

Not bad at all. I could see something like that selling for 20-40 bucks in a decent frame

>tfw baja chan actually is dead

>roomate's gone
time to make lewd reaction images

>bet my life savings, every last fucking penny, on Trump winning
>going to invest in TransCanada stocks now that Trump will get the Pipeline moving
Who /selfmademillionaire/ here?

Eating an avocado and drinking coffee. After that, I'm going to my university's library to study the peripheral nervous system.

That's really beautiful user. I wish I could paint.

No, user. I made it just in time.

He's just building the wall

>tfw he has already BTFO one mexican

Absolute madman

What odds did you get?

>he

Don't follow. Is this a school project?

>>he

>implying
Girl (male)

As a legal migrant from ex-yug, I'm glad Trump won. Fuck the illegal Mexicans who think they have a right to be here. Every migrant has to wait their turn except for them and they ruin it for them. Their huge numbers is making assimilation difficult

>they don't know

>>they don't know

Hey buds, seeing as we are rating people's art what do you think of my art?

I submitted this to Art School as the entrance requirement but they didn't let me in.

Football game tonight desu

Looks good, but I know next to nothing about art

Dont become the next hitler

Are you referring to football (football) or football (soccer)?

fuck

Oh

I didn't say it was impossible, though :^)

>tfw millions of people died because one aspiring artist couldn't draw perspective

College football

>did anyone else feel alarmed/horrified at realising how wrong you were about your country?
It made me realize how incredibly biased the media is, and that I've been living in a liberal bubble for the past two years.

My family is split 50/50 on this, and I've had to act as a mediator every time someone shoots a message. These past two days have drained the life out of me.

Hey, but he did make his masterpiece afterword.

Repeat after me:

President Donald J. Trump

>got denied for this
>while someone who painted with their literal shit was accepted into the school
I could never critique art.

Not enough period blood, and those hammers are symbolic of underpaid Mexicans and toxic male culture, you white supremacist pig

I'm not fit to be a légionnaire

>hammers
Oh man, my eyes are bad. I need my specs.
I like what you did with the hay, though.

Repeat after me:
You have to go back

NOTMYPRESIDENT

>going to art school
>not just working full time and using your free time to practice nonstop and build a solid portfolio
>Not using said portfolio to get yourself a job and save money and get more practice and less stress.

This 2bh
I dropped out of art school because it was a big waste of time and money. Plus it was stressful.

Still no job though

If I want to draw as a hobby, is Loomis the best place to start?

nigga please

Idk I went for photography

SHAME ON DONALD DRUMPF. Drumpf should be ashamed of himself. All white people should be shamed into committing suicide for letting Drumpf win. Say it with me now:
SHAME ON DONALD DRUMPF!
SHAME ON DONALD DRUMPF!
SHAME ON DONALD DRUMPF!

Please stop

>still no job
well yeah you're an artist, you have to wait for another artist to die first before there's a spot, and then you still have to beat out everyone else.
You could always learn to do more design-orientated kind of projects as a desk monkey and just do that until you finally get something that breaks through.

Practice.
Don't into Loomis until you have a strong understanding of the principles of art.
Just practice, practice, and then when you're tired of it practice some more.
If you don't have patience, you probably won't get far with art, just throwing that out there now. You won't see tangible progress very fast at all.

I asked my dog what she thought about the election
She didn't say anything. I don't think she cared

Yeah, I regretted not getting in to Art school very badly. It was a very dark part of my life I was homeless for a while. The hard times helped focused my political views.

I have aspirations to be in the military now.

official thread song

youtube.com/watch?v=KAr1fkQ9IGk

How should I start if you don't mind me asking?

Just drawing whatever I feel like?

dropped out of college and ineligible for military. what do?

i want everyone at this shithole to kill themselves

an hero

What shithole?