45th President of the USA

How do Americans feel about it? Relieved?

feels good man

half celebrating and half running scared

Happy. I love seeing leftard tears

If he keeps to his word I will.

If he doesn't and let's Pence and friends cuck him than I'm probably going to kill myself

Frightened yet also hopeful.

If he fucks up, it means the death of the GOP
If he succeeds, it means the death of the GOP

Most liberals are in damage control mode right now
>let's give him a chance
>at least it's not Hillary
>he'll get impeached anyway
>at least the elections are finally over
>his winning speech made him seem much nicer

Yea pence is who I'm really worried about

even the media is scared as fuck, our national media is screaming everyday. Even our US puppet president is scared as fuck. Our Minister of International Relations literally said that was impossible for him to win before, and that he doesn't even consider evaluating the damage he would do to the government

Who's running Brasil these days? You've had so much turnover I've lost track.

Well, I don't like Trump, I find many of plans borderline idiotic, some of them are downright scary. I'm not glad he won, I'm simply glad it's not Hilary in the office. I think she'd be worse for the whole world let alone the country.

Kinda hoped people would realize how awful both are and go independent but that's a pipe dream eh?

I believe it's going to be the most hilarious presidency ever, in fact, it already is. The conservatives are acting like immature shitheads, the liberals are being crybaby bitches. Both sides are so pathetic I can't help but laugh.

If he actually creates jobs for my no-college-educated self that don't involve making food then I'll vote for his ass in 2020.

Yeah Merkel is probably also on suicide watch, she would have been besties with Hillary but Trump absolutely hates her.

Not giving much of a fuck, but I kinda wanted him to win.

Now if we could get rid of Merkel already...

Michel Temer, our vice-president, his policies are literally opening our whole market for foreign investors, austerity, destroying our infrastructure, freezing government budget for 20 years, and selling our commodities to the USA. Now with Trump they literally lost all their hope of getting shit done, and recovering the economy lol

He looked like a deer in the headlights after Obama's briefing today. I hope he's writing some of this shit down.

I think he's finally starting to realize the pressure of the job. I hope he buckles down and takes it seriously

Pretty good.

The great thing for me was seeing the neocons leave the Republican party over Trump. Their enemy is my friend. I even prefer the jihadis over those creeps.

It's also nice to see the white working class get a big roundhouse in against the smug left who always use them as a punching bag. The existential despair my New York co-workers are feeling is savory.

people were saying "the GOP is dead forever, we will never have another republican president" after the Nixon scandal. 4 years of Jimmy Carter was all it took to reverse that sentiment.

Extremely depressed
Reagan started 2 wars and a recession
Bush sr started a war
Bush jr started 2 wars and a recession

Another republican = more suffering
I'm sad for my country

Your party just destroyed Libya and Syria, nearly destroyed Egypt and pushed Russia to the brink over Ukraine of all places.

And you're afraid of Trump? Even lefty green Jill Stein said he was better on foreign policy than neocon Hillary

>Reagan started a recession

I'd ask for proof but even if economic decline happened during his presidency I could pull theliberal's favorite line of "Obama's recession was George Bush's fault"

By cutting taxes on the wealthy triggering a recession
Bush sr raised taxes on the wealthy and the economy boomed under Clinton
Bush jr cut taxes for the wealthy triggering another recession

What's the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result

Trump will destroy the economy because that's what conservatives do

I'm not him but it did, and was deliberate. They cranked up interest rates to break 1970s inflation and there was a short, very sharp recession.

It was the right move, and the last time they did it before endless stream of bubbles we live in now.

Yeah but the recession really did start during bushes term. I remember, dont mislead others.

>2008 economic crisis is suddenly Obama's fault

Jesus Christ. You really live in alternative reality, don't you?

what will this board do when you all realize this man was a huge mistake? Being liberal will become the new edgy cool thing again?

Most of Sup Forums's trump supporters were in kindergarten in 2008
They have no idea

Bigly. It's already starting now that Trump confirmed his evangelical council will help him draft up amongst other things internet legislation and the First Lady is making cracking down on internet bullying her crusade.

It won't. Nowadays, edgy kids support fascism.

The "Wizards of Wall Street" are furious that Obama's GDP growth was steady, linear, and 2%. Year after year, sustainable.

But they can't have that, so Trump's going to juice up the economy so much that we go non-linear again and start up the boom/bust "business cycle" again.

Facts are just like your opinion, man, and every opinion is equal.

Feels over reals.

>tfw he's hiring all his CEO buddies and fellow pussygrabbers to top positions in all government agencies
>we'll stop the big companies from influencing the government, by making them literally the government!

He told you as much during the debates. He literally brazenly said the new tax code would be written by businessmen.

I don't have a problem with closing loopholes, simplifying the code, and lowering the corporate tax rate. We have about the highest corporate tax rate in the world, yet also nearly the lower EFFECTIVE tax rate because of all the games. It's completely unfair, especially to small businesses. And since small businesses do the vast majority of hiring we should give them a leg up.

I'd lower the corporate tax rate down to 15% and raise the personal income tax rate to make it revenue neutral.

American voters just decided that climate change isn't real. Next time they're going to vote on evolution.

They've had enough of "experts".

I voted for him for meme potential but I'm afraid that he'll deport me after he's done with the illegals

His VP is a creationist.

>falling for the climate change Jew
lmoa @ u tbqh family

ez bait boys thanks for the you's

You don't know the half of it. He also wanted to force women to pay for formal funerals for aborted OR MISCARRIED fetuses and print their names in the paper under obituaries.

He believes smoking doesn't cause cancer.

He believes gay conversion therapy works and should be covered by health insurance.

I won't even go into his climate change thingy. I'm praying for Trump, just so he doesn't die in office.

Even Indiana told him to fuck off and get lost.

>Putin and duterte want a return to good terms
>thousands of muslims already leaving the country
>Dow Jones sees record high climbs
>apocalyptic levels of media and leftist butthurt
Literally all the early signs point to Trumps election being objectively a good thing

Mfw

The whole world will be lmaoing @ you senpai when China takes the initiative on environment without America.

All those world institutions that took half a century to build and that were rigged in your favour will be gone once Trump's out of office and you'll be left isolated with the rest of the world under Chinese leadership.

One election and it's all gone just like that.

Except for the fact that more than half of his advisers are all massive faggots with some really retarded beliefs

Hopefully Congress will block some of his shittier proposals and only let through the good ones

>Trump decides not to revamp the coal industry and usage and instead decides to invest in nuclear
>US energy is 90% nuclear by 2040, all cars are electric anyway
>98% emission reduction by 2050 without needlessly destroying American industry and infrastructure
>greenpeace btfo for all time
Trump will Make the Atmosphere Green Again

I FEEL THE RELIEF OF THE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU JESUS, THANK YOU VOTERS, FUCK YOU LIBERAL TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is amazing

How about high speed rail running adjacent to the interstate highways? Powered by nuclear and renewables.

>Hopefully Congress will block some of his shittier proposals and only let through the good ones
>Trump decides not to revamp the coal industry and usage and instead decides to invest in nuclear
Lmao

I was just called the devil by my black co-worker, and another one asked me the last time I talked to a black person outside work, and when I said I don't know, they laughed and called me racist

Trump is objectively going to be a disaster for the environment. The EPA is dead. China and Europe are the only places currently looking to nuclear power viably while the US does it to test nukes without violating treaties.

Ya te chingaste wey

Yeah boy

>Trump totally won't win the election, he's down by 9 billion points in the (((polls)))
>Trump totally won't do those things that he says he's going to do, I just know it
lmao

The majority of fusion energy research is being done here and we're actively trying to figure out a way to turn it into a viable power generation option

>you senpai when China takes the initiative on environment without America
They're already taking the initiative, this will happen sooner than Americans even realize

Trump is not going to go with nuclear. Him doing what he promised to do is doubling down on coal.

They're the #1 producer of renewables technology. I'll LMAO when they leapfrog out of coal and we wake up some day to a renewables powered China.

>muh biodiesel algae farms
Yeah, no. Dead end.

>tfw everyone thinks he will be Augustus

>tfw hes actually just Caligula

I don't think he is prepared for the stress that is being POTUS. Even our shitty PM went full grey after one term, let alone a US president.
I've slight hope that his statements during the election were designed to gain as many votes as possible, and that he is not as as he appears to be.
Wait and see I suppose.

>They're the #1 producer of renewables technology
Wow, it's almost like the world's largest manufacturing based economy would be the one to be producing the greatest number of products

Those are being shipped to Western nations, they aren't being used in China

The younger generation should hope that he invests all those dollars wisely. They're going to be saddled with the debt from it.

Demand solid future-based spending and not more free money for the billionaires and welfare cheats.

I don't really care about Trump, but I am absolutely terrified of Michael Pence.

Trump should fire him

Show me where did he say anything about renewing nuclear power. He talked a lot about coal though.

I've never said he's not going to deliver on his promises, I'm just laughing at your naive believe that he's going to be reined in by Congress.

He won't be because Republicans control both chambers (that may last for his full term since Dems are defending 25 seats in the Midterms for the Senate) and they know that they depend on him for re-election. He will also get to nominite his own people to judiciary and federal agencies and pick a judge (maybe more than one) to the Supreme Court.

No Republican president had this much power since the 1920s.

No thanks. I don't explain myself to commies

happy because the Clintons and Buses are dead but concerned about what might happen

Pence better be a weak willed fuck, it would be shit if Trump got controlled by his advisors.

He likely won't be his VP in the next election

I think that he needs the Senate's permission to replace his VP as well

Pence won't be able to do anything

Was Carter that bad?

Carter is definitely in the bottom 5

I just explained to you why there won't be any meaningful checks on his power and he'll be free to do whathever the fuck he wants with your country.

Why are you upset about it?

>China takes the initiative on environment without America.
The country with India tier rivers and cities literally covered in smog is going to take the initiative on climate change? Are you high?

well that just shows the incentive they have doesnt it

That's why they've started pursuing it so feverishly.

if he doesnt revamp the coal industry West Virginia will declare war on Virginia and Maryland and then annex DC

Because I'm memeing and I don't feel like supporting a position that I don't care about

The coal thing is a mistake, he should be dumping funding into fusion research and the adoption of micro generation. That's purely from a national security standpoint

>implying that's a problem

Which would also obliterate their economic growth if they actually went through with it.

Renewables still have a long way to go to be competitive with fossil fuels and until than people will start using them. America could elimate fossil fuels entirely and the world would still be fucked because the 3rd world needs them for economic growth.

Global warming is an inevitability at this point, we might as well take advantage of our resources now rather than wait and hope things don't fall to shit

Nobody gives a shit about global warning faggot

>global warming

kys

That's exactly why they are forced to do something about. They feel effects of desertification more strongly than America. It will be a nice fuck you to America and no sane person could disagree with them. Concerns about environment are good catalysts for independent popular movements and that is a big worry for CCP.

They're already using this election in their propaganda to discredit liberal democracy. If it can produce such incompetent demagogues as Trump theb clearly Chinese technocratic system is better. You just proved them right.

>Dude, just sacrifice your industry and economic livelyhood on the alter of progress because if you don't than our winters will be a few degrees warmer

>How do Americans feel about it? Relieved?
>Relieved?
YES

Hillary wanted to....

Give amnesty to millions of illegal
Import hundreds of thousands of muslims
Take away our guns

Not a good combination

>How do Americans feel about the man they voted for?
What a retarded thread

>If it can produce such incompetent demagogues as Trump theb clearly Chinese technocratic system is better. You just proved them right.
make Confucianism great again

It's much more serious than "a few degrees warmer"and you know that

Southern Florida is already sinking under rising sea levels

>They're already using this election in their propaganda to discredit liberal democracy
Ok? How does this affect normal people in the US? If China wants to pioneer better renewables they can go ahead. Once it becomes economically viable than we'll see it implemented in the US. Until then we're more concerned about the people's welfare

As long as you aren't a felon you'll stay MASS deportation is unlikely they'll definitely strengthen border patrol though stop narcotics from coming in destroy income for Cartel and aid in the push for stabilization in Mexico. You'll most likely be fine relax faggot.

People in Broward and Miami-Dade can just up to the Panhandle when their houses go underwater

That might send a message loud and clear.

>Confucianism
>implying we're going to see a resurgence of traditional CHYNA and the collapse of the CCP
Truly only the God Emperor could bring about such a future

pissed, nervous

i meme on here sometimes but i really do hate nationalism and racism

the gommunist jai-nah party has been co-opting Confucianism for a while now

Mao is willing his embalmed corpse to kill himself a second time

He is Caesar. He will destroy the republic, be assassinated, and his successor Pence will lead the American Empire into a golden age with an iron fist.

Oh your candidate didn't win?

>tfw the Optimates were the elites of 2000 years ago
>its literally in the name

I have more confidence that humans can move 50 miles inland from the coast without dying than I do that people can survive the sudden dismantling of Western economies needed to reach the IPCC's recommended reductions.

>co-opting Confucianism
It's just not the same

He inherited a completely fucked up, structurally changing, stagflation based economy. Yes, Carter didn't do it, but he didn't fix it either.

America was living in denial all through the 70s, and Carter as well intentioned as he was, was out of his depth. Reagan was terrifying at the time, but his courage did change the zeitgeist of the country.

t. old fucker, old enough to remember

i don't like her either but trump is worse

>american intellectuals

is it weird that i always pronounce it like löl in my head when i see the picture?
It's just the way he sticks his tongue out. you wouldn't do that when you say lol, but you would do it when saying the letter ö

To be honest I see them not killing Trump in fear of Pence. Pence is kinda scary.

How? :^)