are you metal ill Sup Forums?

t. schizophrenic

I'm exempt from military service because of my psychotherapy so I suppose

what's your diagnose?

I was

t. reformed tranny

depression, social anxiety and OCD
the usual stuff

schizophrenia is a meme illness, especially when you're telling people about it.

Self diagnosed schizophrenic, bipolar, and ADHD

talking about that helps understand and accepd your illness t*rk.
In civilized society people talk about "these thing".

Yes

Except that schizophernics dont believe theyre schizo

>A Beautiful Mind

Doctor speculated I may have bipolar and/or mania but I haven't been officially diagnosed.

Not diagnosed but I'm pretty sure I have some kind of personality disorder. Either borderline or schizoid. I plan to be evaluated eventually.

We are on Sup Forums, of course we are.

at least not are of us are t*rks

During my tumblr brainwashing years I had myself convinced I was gender nonbinary and wanted top surgery. Deep down I knew it was just because I felt insecure being a woman because I didn't like the shape of my boobs and didn't feel like I was pretty enough.

This is how most tumblr tier girls who call themselves "trans" and "gender fluid" are. They're just girls who have a complex about their appearance but instead of working on improving they give up altogether.

No I'm not

I've been seeing psychologists recently. I have ADHD, social anxiety disorder and depression.

I suffer from inherited PTSD.

Yes I have autism

Yes but i don't want to discuss it in Sup Forums

>psychologist
>not psychiatrist

I think you're just looking for excuses.

>mfw this guy said in class he was an aspie
>he has a gf, several friends, confidence
Really made me think

>If you have aspergers it means you must feel sorry for yourself and sit on /r9k/ all day

You know you can get friends and a gf even with autism, right?

i didnt think i was but i finally went to the doctor and i have major depressive disorder and also anxiety

i think i might have borderline personality disorder from how i handle relationships but im too ashamed of this to talk to someone about it

so yea im severely mentally ill but i believe ive done quite well for myself given the cards that ive been dealt

That's not the point of the post you fucking leaf

What is the point then?

What are you trying to say exactly?

And why do you think this? Wasn't me that came up with this.

I had to get tested for school so yes, psychologists.

Autism is a learning disability not a mental illness.

Being a faggot is not an illness, it's 2016

ajajaja wena nido

Generalized anxiety and minor depression.

Yes I have anxiety, depression, adhd, bipolar, add, anxiety disorder, autism, aspergers and dyslexia.

They are the reason I can't get a job or a girlfriend.

Not really. It can be a learning boost too.

Probably some kind of slight social disability. I sometimes don't get innuendos and irony very well. Actually I think it makes me better at learning. Not getting distracted by having to interpret mixed social messages all the time.

Diagnosed with schizophrenia and depression but I'm not and my mother just doesn't want me because I'm half white.

>metal ill
Slipknot

I got the OCD too, got it bad. I was always walking around with bleeding hands from peeling the skin off before I got on meds for it.

Tell us your story user

I have talked with a good number of people that have schizophrenia and they very well know they have it and even told me what the shit they would hear sounded like.

Overbearing upbringing made me autistic
I doubt it's medical, but I am fucked

Well if they make weird experiments. Suit themselves when they get weird results.

Дayн, дeбил и ayтиcт в oднoм лицe вкaтывaeтcя в тpeд

Anxiety disorder and anger issues
>self diagnosed
user...

I'm weird, but I'm trying to pretend to be normal

I'm like 90% sure I have borderline personality disorder but I know 100% I'm mentally ill and need serious help

I have schizophrenia and can't control myself for shit.

You are probably relatively normal. You just need to get away from toxic people who have a too large need to try and control you.

GAD but doin aight :)

Clinically diagnosed depression.
Also, I think I may be autistic, but I'm not sure.

GAD and SAD
FML

This is the same thing. Some people need to be free in their relationships with a bit of air space to be alone once in a while. If they can't have that they need to get away. Some others need real tight and loyal connection if they can't have that then they cling even tighter with whatever method they can think of.

>tfw GAD but love winter, hate summer
sorry amigo. hope you can enjoy some hot chocolate and cozy nights anyway c:

what society think about metal disorders in japan?