Body language expert says his hand position suggests he has learned something he didn't know before

>Body language expert says his hand position suggests he has learned something he didn't know before

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925464/Body-language-expert-reveals-REALLY-happened-fatigued-Obama-tentative-Trump-met-time-White-House.html

What do you think he learned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ULZMnM-w8w
express.co.uk/news/weird/692031/Does-hand-sign-made-by-Merkel-May-and-now-Juncker-prove-there-is-a-secret-EU-illuminati
youtube.com/watch?v=wQ7zk0Qkr40
youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He learned he's the next president of USA

He just met Obama for the first time so I assume he learned about Obama.

He learned about body language

a man whose every move are analysed

>tfw the Republic might not die simply because this motherfucker LEARNED something for once in the last two years

AYYY LMAOs are real.

Aliens dude

He looks absolutely fucking livid
I'm really intrigued by this
What kind of secrets do they hold?

HE LEARNED THAT AYY LMAOS ARE REAL
AND THAT FINNS
ARE
AYYS

Obama really made him think

>Recent genetic testing has proven that Finns are Asiatic, not white

I'm not saying it's aliens but, it's aliens.

shape shifting reptilian just released Obama from possession and found a new host

youtube.com/watch?v=9ULZMnM-w8w

>What do you think he learned?
Obama's BBC destroyed his anus

he showed the patriots to him, and that he should comply to them or he will be terminated

He now understand the gravity of the job, and why all presidents leave the job grey.

Sorry, Donald. This shit is now real. Take notes and write shit down. It's about you now.

Good luck you stupid fucker.

nice

Michelle has been running everything and pegs Obama regularly.

rip

he learned the rothschilds are lizards and they run everything

I'm guessing that Planet of the Apes bust on his left is getting dumpstered when Trump moves in.

You learn shit every single day what a joke

>"Well Donald, when I'm beat, I'm beat, and I guess it's time you were told the truth--you were right all along. I am not an American citizen; I am illegal immigrant who was born in Kenya."

he's learned why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch

bullshit, only god knows that

It was supposed to be a brief 25 minute meeting.
It turned into a 100+ minute conference.
He emerged shell shocked and staring at his shoes.

What the fuck did he learn??

obama showed him his honeycomb and it was big big big not small

I want this ceremony.

Literally the only thing I'm hopeful for is Trump blowing the lid off of Area 51

he learned that he has no fucking clue what he's doing. it was supposed to be a brief refresher on the current state of the union and it turned into a lecture on basic US politics

CIA initiation video

AYYs inserted a mind controlling probe in his ass.

Obama was a half-term senator so he wasn't exactly an expert either.

>starts speaking on the geopolitics of SE asia
>so now we have to deal with the hose new building projects on the spratlies and scarborough shoal
>what's the scarborough shoal?
>its in the south china sea. so they---
>whats the south jai-nah sea?
>Its that pocket of water near vietnam and the philippines
>those chinese are in there?
>yeah donald
>how the hell did they get over there
>man fuck

I'll take "things that'll never happen" for 500 alex

right but obama at least understood the basics, trump has no fucking idea whats going on

express.co.uk/news/weird/692031/Does-hand-sign-made-by-Merkel-May-and-now-Juncker-prove-there-is-a-secret-EU-illuminati
>British """""journalism"""""

Genius.
Sign me up.

It's an airbase and a skunkworks for experimental aircraft. Mystery solved.
Fuck's sake, you can see it on google earth.

>implying they didn't switch the satellite camera feed with a loop when they break out the UFOs for flight testing
fuck off shill

actually Obama and McCain had a hand in fixing the economic crash of 08 when they were still running for president in 08

Obama knew what to expect. Trump does not.

You dense mutherfucker, Obama is a lawyer and a quick study. The orange hairpiece still talks at a fifth grade level, and is realizing the job is way over his head.

But can you see inside? :^)
You dont fool me reptilian pawn.

Probably. Dear god help us all.

We can't recall him, and democracy demands we respect the election. So pray for him, or at least hope for the best now.

We are in interesting times.

He thinks we don't know about the ongoing intergalactic war that's been going on for years underneath Area 51 between the Reptillians and Humans...

I'm not even taking this thread seriously at all, and I feel like I'm still taking it too seriously.

mmhm, preach brother.

Who shot JFK
What we really found on the Moon
Why kids love Cinnamon Crunch

>he doesn't take aliens seriously
wow... dont talk to me or my son ever again

Hot

lost my shit at the last paragraph.

ya know a lot of people seem to forget presidents age like absolute shit. The Don is on the down slope and by the look of him in OP's pic his ass looks shook at the fact that the presidency will slowly kill his soul.

Nice meme.

But his demeanor changed bigly in the last 24 hours.

He seems cowed. Perhaps he's tired. Perhaps he's sheltering his opinion. Perhaps .... he's scared.

t.US government

These
Fits well with his quite sincere wishes of "working with Obama in the future, getting council"
He actually seems to just begin to realize that shit just got real.

>Perhaps .... he's scared.

Or perhaps....

youtube.com/watch?v=wQ7zk0Qkr40

I reckon Barry just humbled him a bit. Told him what office is really like.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrZRIW87eWI
ayy

They hated each other just one day ago.
Just how big was the redpill?

>hated
doubt it.
>disliked
yeah, sure.

I'll take your boipucci for free faggot

Obama told Trump that he had always disliked Clinton.

He found out who killed the Kennedys.

Maybe he just found out how little the job actually pays.

obama didn't like clinton much either i get the feeling no one really does

>Just how big was the redpill?

HYUGGGEEE

"Every president gets two free assassinations. Don't use 'em by the end of your term, they're gone."

He learned about high-flying assets

he realized that he will have no time to do any of his other shit. he can't be a reality tv host or a business mogul, everything he's done for his whole life is over so he can play president until he dies.

"Many presidential transitions have been bitter, especially when they involved switching parties. Not so when James Buchanan handed the reigns to Abraham Lincoln in March, 1861. Buchanan told the new president 'Sir, if you are as happy about assuming the presidency as I am of leaving it, them you truly are a happy man.'"

well, clinton ran a nasty campaign against obama when he ran, so I am sure he fucking hates her secretly. But most people dont know that they are all buddy buddy. Hell, trump and hilldog were friends and he was more left before he ran.

He just learned about the size of Obama's BBC

Seriously though, it has to be something about Isis/Russia and the upcoming civil war

How's that a bad thing? If anything it's indication that he's actually willing to do something. He actually gives a fuck.

Exactly.

I'm actually feeling quite horrified at my creeping feeling of relief and its against my better judgement because it seems like he's fucking taking things seriously for once in the last two damn years

how is complete ignorance of the position a good thing?

Obama: Mr. Trump, were you aware that if you put your hands like this it looks like a vagina?

Trump: *puts hands like this* hehe

Obama: hehehehe

"Our spy satellites took pictures of Xi Jinping naked. Would you like to see them?"

>all these assblasted chicanos pretending Trump is unprepared to feel better about their upcoming trip down to Juarez

He looks scared, beTrump

"And that's where Jimmy Hoffa is buried. Bet you'd have never guessed that, huh."

this

He's aware of it now so it's a slight improvement.

We were born here and he can't take our citizenship away.
[spoiler]Why are angry with us finland?[/spoiler]

just foreigners trying to shittalk us

If you have citizenship you're not illegal are you?
How stupid are you chicanos really?

this

kek

excited to see what happens next

HE'S BECOMING MERKEL

could you be any more obvious with your samefagging?

That's more of what I would expect from Biden 2bh.

you're not the brightest finngolian on the steppe are you

you affirmed a post assuming american flags talking in this thread to be not just chicanos but illegal chicanos

He learned Melania has always been a Russian agent

I pray for Trump's good health, because as much as I dislike him, he's a thousand times better than Mike "Christian Shariah" Pence.

Only one of those is mine.
A Chicano is someone who is born in america,

Citizenship is given at birth.

Sure, but if you dont have citizenship get ready to leave or apply for one.

Maybe Obama just really made him think

definitely not the brightest finngolian