I don't like asian grills anymore for some reason

>not into thicc

literally just burst out laughing

where ya been friend?

It's hard to like slants as much when you meet some irl

gfs korean and she's cute. controlling af though

Workin'. And you?

sure as hell not workin

I'm just the opposite, recently had a severe flareup of yellow fever.

/C|U|M/
\___/
fixed

My GF is Korean. She's not controlling but extremely needy.
Like there were tears because I had to go to my house to get clean clothes.

yes! i can't go anywhere without her, thats what i meant by controlling. she won't go to the store unless i come with her and she refuses to hang out with her college friends unless i'm around (which makes me seem like a controlling dick). and she gets super pissed if i try to do anything without her. after she moved in it took a month to convince her that i need the door shut when i shit, but she still won't do it when she does. its fucking nuts man.

Damn
Sex must be great tho

That's intense man.
My girl has just abandoned all griends and social circles since she's met me (18 months ago) and when she gets invited to stuff she can't be bothered to go so we just stay in, wheras I love social events and want to go to these parties and such.
Meanwhile the only person she's talked to (except her mother) for 3 weeks has been me and I'm going insane because of it.
We do trust eachother absolutely but she's of the idea that friends are optional when you like your boyfriend. I however want good friends and drunken fun with my guy friends.

She's cuter than I thought a girl could be and so nice to be with, but sometimes I'm frustrated at her sheer laziness.

is this the r/asianmasculinity thread?

it was at first but we're a year in and its meh. i'm not allowed to touch her pussy with anything other than my dick and i cant touch her nipples, something about birth control making her too sensitive. but she's tight as hell and i don't think she's ever turned me down, we have sex at least once a day.

>laziness
mine naps a minimum 2 hours a day on top of the 10 hours at night lol but shes the same with not wanting to do anything unless i tell her too. she's in the navy and at first i was really worried about her cheating on deployment but i don't see it happening, honestly sometimes i fantasize that she does it and i find out so i can break up with her.

>Navy
Fun times in a cute uniform man. Mine just plays video games all day since she can't get a proper job (Visa fun for everyone).
I'm not of the same belief as you where I'd like to break up with her, but sometimes I'd like to have Not Kimchi for dinner and for her to go to bed at the same time as me, rather than staying up til 9am playing WoW or Overwatch.
The girl needs a job and gets mad when I tell her this

Shame about the nipples, I've a lactation fetish so that's a deal breaker for me.
Also what about anal?

Honestly I wouldn't mind a housewife gf if she actually cleaned and cooked well.

lol i usually make dinner, which is good because glass noodles are fucking weird and seaweed is gross. tb h i'm a dick for complaining since she brings in the $$$ and i pay utilities as a token gesture while i go to school. she insists we go to bed at the same time tho lol, she'll pass out on the couch long before she'll go to bed alone.

>what about anal
lol no, never gonna happen. blow jobs are rare too but in my experience most girls stop giving those out a few months in.

She cleans every day, but constant Asian food with no possible alternative offered will get you down after a while.
>Hey I'll cook tonight we can have fried Veal Italian style
>No user, we're having spicy pork with rice.
The fact that I'm not allowed to cook doesn't help at all.

>She insists we go to bed at the same time
How nice, we sleep on a futon since she didn't want a bed and I didn't care. But because of the extra space the PC is now in our bedroom, so I'll sleep intermittently on and off most nights while she plays Diablo and swears in Korean.
I'm describing her terribly but I do love her so.

Fucking normies

trump is president, did you think we wouldn't rise up?

when did this /cu|m/ thing start?...
i posted it a while ago and no one noticed........

Trump is OUR president

i made the last thread like this after someone mentioned it

lolno.

we got a sauce on these?

no. why you need sauce? its two random white bitches with ok asses, internets full of that shit.

>trump wins
>germany doesn't post here anymore
I feel blessed.

mexicans are gone too

sup

gross

I live in America
with a pair of Payless shoes
Upper Peninsula
and the television news

hello

Cute girl smiled at me today. I don't remember the last time that happened.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>posting a shoop

Why so slow?

wall

It's happening.

ndtv.com/world-news/mexican-senators-solution-to-crime-arm-citizens-1620434

Did you say, "hey there cutie pie?"

Because that's the next step

So we can all agree, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the shitfit being thrown right now in California proves them to be, unequivocally, the worst state in the union.

Fuck, not even New York liberals are this bad. Not even fucking Texans are this bad. The entitlement and superiority complex ingrained in the Californian mindset is mindboggling.

Nice dubs but it's not just cities in California that are rioting against the Trump election

Most major cities have large populations of left leaners

Asian girls make my dick hard

Uhhh New York, Austin, Portland, and Seattle are all cities where protests are going on...

Texas literally pulled the exact same temper tantrum bullshit when obama got elected. Standard response is the same now as it was back then. "Do it you fucking pussies"

They didn't

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

Make no mistake. The protests turned riots are funded and organized by the same people behind BLM.