US Russia appreciation thred

We will conquer the universe together.

We will coloniize all the planets and the ayy lmao intergalactic war happen wirh US-Russian alliance fighting for the defense of earth.

Stay asshurt EU tards.

poopy!!!!!!

>tfw we will win WW3 w/ Russia and the Commonwealth against the EU
Just like the good old days, except without France.

The anglos are the only reason the EU has problems with russia. Germany's always been far more pro-russia than the uk or us ...especially since their resource trade.

ily u russia

Russia and America can't be friends, you're delusional.

Trump couldn't be the President.

But he dod.

Miracles can happen. The hatchet will be buried.

You can join the alliance too.

People like you shouldn't have the right to vote.

Can we join?

Where do independent countries in Europe go? Ideally I would want Norway as the 51st state.

*farts in your face*

Never.

Why? We are letting you have Europe.

No, fuck Russia. Worst superpower after Chingchong.

Never trust Americans. The USA is like a vicious and lying snake, true evil empire.

>ivan & jamal
>friends

what about the proxy war on siria? irael wouldnt let you be friends anyway,

And Russia stagnates and starves everything it touches. So Russia should do its own thing and not influence anyone else.

While American bombs bring only prosperity.

They only bomb countries against prosperity, though. Have they bombed any normal ass western/otherwise free and peaceful country recently?

>again this thread
Thr only reason for the shit relation between the eu and russia, are the fucking burgers. Nothing else

So bombing some ME countries and supporting terrorist groups in Syria (like they did in Afghanistan) are ok? Being so hypocritical is the main reason why the US is an actual evil empire.

>m-muh cold war!

Not like we were ever truly allies, but I don't see why we can't try.

ME isn't free.

But I see what you mean about supporting terrorist groups to overthrow the dictators of each country, and then realizing they hated the USA and freedom and prosperity all along. In that sense the USA seems to go against their own interests, probably to harvest natural reaources from those countries.

>ME isn't free.
And so? You have very naive views on international politics; every major player (including the US) pursues its own geopolitical interests and "bringing democracy" isnt one of them; in fact that's what US propoganda tells you and the world to justify its agressive imperialistic policy.
Also, dont forget that SA, the worst totalitarian and regressive regime in the world, is the main US ally in the ME.

Hello guys i want to buy KKK robe but cannot find any site that selling it. Pleas helb!

Seriously though, why can't we all be friends?

Next time without italy

DELET THIS

does it mean you wont invade us, senpai?

Why would Russia invade Germany. Oh god, we even will never invade Estonia despite all this crying from them about ebil russkies and the threat coming from us.

thank you, i really appreciate you not invading us

dont listen him, we will rape your boypusi in next month!

*cums in your ear*

Gott, do you know about conspiracy and all that shiet?

pls no, i am saving myself for marriage

nod anymore meine freuline :^)

1945. We can repeat.

i thought beeing gay is illegal in russia

I am not a gay. I just want to rape you.

sounds pretty gay to me to be frank

Nope, in Russia it's considered gay only when you are getting raped, not the onther way around.

then better dont come to germany, cause here you would be considered gay

>Nope, in Russia it's considered gay only when...
Fuck you and jail laws that you follow for some reason.
Faggot.

>a roaster's voice coming from a chamber...

Russians liking Trump is just a meme. Putin didn't think he'd actually win. They can't afford to get along with the US because then they wouldn't have a scapegoat for all of their problems.

>the US can't afford to get along with Russia because then the US wouldn't have a scapegoat for all of their problems
It works both ways.

Are people really stupid enough to believe that Putin wants to be friends? He knows as well as everyone else that Trump is a blowhard moron who is going to be terrible for the United States, that's why the Russian government so thrilled about what happened.

>we even will never invade Estonia despite all this crying from them about ebil russkies and the threat coming from us.
Sadly, this.

Putin would've issued an equally congratulatory response if that psychopath bloodthirsty cunt would've won. I guess Russians are happy coz there's less of a chance of war now, anyone with half a brain knows they don't fucking want it.

USA is the most untrustworthy, barbaric excuse for a world power. You will die and the world be better for it. And take Europe down with you, please. Humanity had enough of West's shit.

Australia has been our greatest ally since WWII and especially in this election. Of course.

I just wonder how Japan fairs because of the whole China and "defend yourself" shit. Hope Trump revokes Article 9 at least.

people equally demonize all of Russia because of the actions of the few. Figured you'd know better then anyone else to avoid general statements like that.

We're not going to remove the sanctions if you continue to act like a child throwing a hissy fit, consider this your first warning

United States has only been around for a couple hundred of years, and really only had relations with Russia for maybe 100 of those, and for a good chunk of those they were the Soviets.

If the USA can become bff's with England after the Revolution and the War of 1812, we can become friends with Russia given more time.

But I did.

Like I said. Hatchets can be buried. The past is the past. Cry more.

EU will be a new scapegoat.

The difference is that the UK stopped trying to fuck with American interests after a while but Russia is still playing the cold war game.

Do you want EU to federalize? Because that's how you get EU to federalize.

We havw no intwreat in Crimea. Tgey voted to be a paet of Eussia and were mostly ethnically Russian anyways.

Neirhwr do we carw about Shitstonia ans Finland.

Here's the deal. We spend billions defending you ungrateful dipshits when we could spend that money on our infrastructure, education, healthcare and of course, defending and secueing our own borders and territories.

If there absolutely was a country we should held to defend it's Canada only.

The EU and UK are fucking pussies who cannot defend themselves. Learn to invest in your own defense and fuck off. We have no reason to be enemies with Russia anymore Gramps. We opened a Mcdonalds in Vietnam.

>eternal anglo tries to shit everything up yet again

>You can join the alliance too.
No they can't, anglos should be gassed.

Fuck you dad. Is time for greatest alliance of all time.

wow you’re legitimately pissed