Int, Trump is basically American Yeltsin:

Int, Trump is basically American Yeltsin:
>came in charge because of criticism of establishment
>believes in austerity economy and invisible hand of market
>hates left wingers

Now USA would acknowledge how the 90s in Russia were.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fgm14D1jHUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And guess what will come after Trump

Jeb Bush?

This. After him you would like to have a powerful leader and powerful government to fix the shit and kickstart you economy (because austerity kills economy, always, without government investments into infrastructure, science, education, production economy growths would stop and removing regulations would lead to scams and corruption).

They seemed nice just look at all those happy russians getting some pizza youtu.be/fgm14D1jHUw

do you have a windows phone?

>Pizza Hut
Glastnost was a mistake

>Glastnost was a mistake
We all know that

>without government investments into infrastructure
That thing he said he'd do?
>production economy
That thing he is against NAFTA and the TPP to start?

>TPP
>NAFTA

>He wants to cut taxes
>He wants America to have the best infrastructure
This is going to end well

I have the feeling like I live in the alternative timeline now where Trump won while in the "real" timeline it was Hillary.

Yes, my schizophrenic buddy, I have the same feeling.

I watched too much sci-fi.

>USA would acknowledge how the 90s in Russia were

The USA haven't experienced 75 years of communism, so it's not gonna happen. Even if they suddenly get 10 times poorer than now, it would be nothing compared to that shit we had in the 1990s.

It was your own choice.

Like 90s were a result of communism, but not the incompetent and even criminal economic policy of reformers.

I had the same feeling, but after reading hillary leaks i'm not that surprised desu. US media is very powerful it seems.

Commie mindset was and is a problem still.

>Commie mindset was and is a problem still.
Educate yourself and read books written by smart guys about the reforms of 90s instead of telling abstract meaningless phrases.

>I have the feeling like I live in the alternative timeline now where Trump won while in the "real" timeline it was Hillary.
that is exactly how I am feeling right now 2bh. I mean I can't believe it's even real that America will leave us alone. Sounds too good to be true

Why are Russians conversing in English?

It's his turn.

Пoтoмy чтo этo нe /rus/. Хoтя мoгy нa pyccкoм, ecли ты хoчeшь.

I will learn russian someday )

>Like 90s were a result of communism

Like they weren't. The economic collapse has started even before the perestroika and the 1990s were just its pinnacle. Our country hasn't recovered yet from the damage caused by commieshit, to be honest.

What language are we supposed to have a conversation in itt? Of course we could talk to each other in Russian, but it wouldn't be very polite doing that outside of /rus/-general.

Hell yeah.

Кcтaти, дa, дeйcтвитeльнo, пoчeмy бы дpyг c дpyгoм нa poднoм языкe нe вecти oбcyждeниe? Teм бoлee, нe кaжeтcя, чтo ктo-тo из нepycи зaинтepecoвaн пoyчacтвoвaть в нaшeй диcкyccии.

>it wouldn't be very polite
lmao russkie subhumans are licking american ass even though trump isn't a president yet.

Shut up, poleshit pigmonkey.

Hy ктo знaeт, вдpyг зaхoтят, a мы тyт нa pyccкoм пишeм.

Yeltsin was a party functionary for 30 years before his takeoff. In this it is similar to Hillary. He also subsidize public transport and medicine, like Obama.

The last real split is 9/11, we've been locked in the bad timeline since then.
In the other timeline USA stopped the attack preemptively with the intel they had.

Sure buddy, commies industrialized the country, built almost all infrastacture we have but why do we need that legacy of bloody communist rule? Lets get rid of that by privatizing and then just shutting down former soviet enterprises; we dont need them, Russia is now free of communism!

test

Half of these plants produced a weapon and then dispatched weapons to field warehouses, rot and pillaged. Some field warehouses are literally square kilometers of tanks and other equipment. Their paint is shabby and overgrown with grass tracks. A large number of resources thrown away in vain.

Actually most defence industry enterpises survived in 90s, unlike ones producing consumer goods and providing employment for population.

Read at least wikipedia articles about russian market reforms.

I know they made dishes conversion and repairing equipment Chechen war.

sounds based, how did it end up for him? why ain't he the tzar but putin?

Maybe if we cut back a tad on waging international wars over sand castles on the other side of the planet it will balance out.