>the yanks literally elected a man who's name means fart

ah yes

weak protests
youtube.com/watch?v=IDgK_pIO9xM

get new material

Haven't had sex for almost a year now bloody hell

LOW ENERGY
THESE PROTESTS ARE A BIG FAT MESS

Every massive corporation gives even more to the Republicans, go look at the senate and congressional campaigns

Only far right corporate cucks could be on board with the extremist agenda of the Republicans that they now have free reign to implement

I have become a very sweaty person
armpits always sweating no matter what

not even the SJW centrals were able to reunite enough people, it means that amerilards really wanted a fascist-communist to rule the country..................

kind of crazy to think about how absolutely 3rd world mexico is going to be in a few years

so instead America should accept another 4 years of corporate dicksuking and dangerous sabre rattling overseas against the Russians?

very nice, not delusional or out of touch at all, of course Hillary is the only possible option.

can't imagine someone being so brainwashed to completely ignore any possibility of an alternative and just hope that Jesus will take the wheel

*trumps*
bit smelly haha

Can't you just have sex in your hand?

>Sheldon Adelson—the chief executive officer (CEO) of Las Vegas Sands and the presidential election’s top Republican donor, to both super PACs and campaigns—pledged $25 million to a pro-Donald Trump PAC on Monday, an amount five times his planned donation in support of the candidate.

Really makes you think...

People must gave incredibly short memories to claim Republican majorities don't suit corporations down to the ground

cheap vacations
and if Trump manages to stem the flow of drugs it would MASSIVELY help mexico

>liberals wonder why young white men supported trump in droves
>openly want to start shit with russia
>why wouldn't all these conscription age lads vote for total war

hmm

youtu.be/1F3Uhrj9YVI?t=33s

drumpf will not stop our drug cartels, but make them more richer and dangerous

>so instead America should accept another 4 years of corporate dicksuking

That's literally what they just voted for... What are you not getting about the Republicans extreme economic agenda

social media was a mistake

I don't fuck guys

Lads

How can I like a bunch of pages on facebook without it showing up in all my friends' facebook feeds?

>That's literally what they just voted for.
no
they voted against a guarantee of it, and for the chance that it could be different.

me aunty nora had wind for 5 minutes

agreed

I'm sure they'll really stick it to the (((globalist bankers))) like they always do

It was the Republican or not being elected at all. The Republicans didn't even want him. You've got to stop assuming and wait to see what happens. Trump is a wild card that had to choose a side in a two party system.

Got challenged as a leftist in /brit/ lads

>Facecuck
FONT

would really love to chin a couple brit atm

>/brit/
>Predominantly non-British

Got challenged as a leftist in /brit/ lads because I said I was going into trumps presidency with an open mind

you must be really thick to think people don't believe this will be different because of Trump

not arguing whether or not it will be, for that we need to wait for his cabinet picks and inauguration but that's what people believe. they haven't forgotten they just think Trump is different. I really hope they're right.

By voting for the party that's platform is to introduce big corporate tax cuts, big income tax cuts for the rich, a scrapping of financial regulations and environmental regulations they're voting against corporate dicksucking...
Wow you're fucking stupid

We know his platform, it's the Republican one

come back when it isn't the middle of the night in britain you fucking idiot

JFs OUT

leftists in the west support this

politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-in-president-trump-cabinet-231071

>Trumpworld has started with a mandate to hire from the private sector whenever possible. That’s why the Trump campaign is seriously considering Forrest Lucas, the 74-year-old co-founder of oil products company Lucas Oil, as a top contender for Interior secretary, or donor and Goldman Sachs veteran Steven Mnuchin as Treasury secretary.

>He’s also expected to reward the band of surrogates who stood by him during the bruising presidential campaign, including Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani and Chris Christie, all of whom are being considered for top posts. A handful of Republican politicians may also make the cut, including Sen. Bob Corker for secretary of state or Sen. Jeff Sessions for secretary of defense.

>not taking your tedious clapistani politics bullshit to Sup Forums

question: what is a JF and what is FONT

thank you!

Johnny Foreigner
Fuck off Normie Twat

JF = Jolly Foreigner
FONT = Fuck Off Normie Twat

FOY

To be fair that's what they get for having a colonial empire not that long ago (in the grand scheme).

Ireland are still obsessed with hating the Brits, Aus is still obsessed with not being the Brits (even though they are), NZ is New England, Canadians are British (if the queen is on your money you are British) and American's are just so common on Sup Forums that they filter over. The rest are just expats of which Britain has a lot.

You people keep making fun of him, insulting him and underestimating him. Look where that got you

why don't we have a proper politics/economics board? Seems a bit fucky to send all political discussions to the shithole that is Sup Forums

Who the fuck sleeps nigger? A cucklord faggot tron jizz meister? You must be gay.

tell us what happened lad

mmm
i thought it was FUCK OFF NORMIE TRASH

So it's that black and white to you?

Despite angering the GOP and having huge numbers of them opposing him he's 100% Republican because you say so.

I think we're done. cba now.

it could be called "economically illiterate" to go along with politically incorrect

is (((klein))) a jew name?

there are very few boards for proper discussion.. no one has the effort or time for high quality content.

its just about getting (You)'s

Mnuchin scares shit out of me but I haven't seen a non-politico article (or article that doesn't state politico as a source) to say he's even in the running.

it's literally impossible to have a real discussion about politics on a public forum

I dunno /his/ is pretty good

yeah he's proved himself a mong from early on desu, thats why I didnt bother

you are a fucking racist

kill yourselves fucking scumbags

is the swede still posting this in /cum/?

good evening mexico

Frankly I'm all for tax cuts and don't see the necessity of the Government having its hand in everything

Reminder that it was Clinton's policies that ended up being the catalyst for the housing bubble and eventual crisis

Republicans are historically adverse to creating bubbles and very good at dealing with them rather than watching them explode.

again Obama has created THREE bubbles and if you're going to claim that is due to "sticking it" to corporate interests then you really are brainwashed.

I'd prefer variety in government, and Trump is no traditional republican so there is certainly room for change, unlike the Democrat single party state you seem to desire.

TEN FEET TALLER
E
N

F
E
E
T

T
A
L
L
E
R

His own policies are big tax cuts for the rich, tax cuts for corporations, less financial regulations and less environmental

As in these are Trump policies, policies that Trump put in his platform and articulated. The Republicans control all branches of government now, they can implement these madcap right wing policies from day one.

my school bully just sent me this...

>Drumpf will fuck the US up so bad they'll come crawling back to us begging for our forgiveness
Looking forward to it to be honest lads.

this is real

BIG fan of all the sci-fi coming out soon
youtu.be/BszXhUjJz00

even if it ends up mediocre I still like it.

these celebrities are pretending to cry on television

>play-doh

Howling

>these people's parents are paying tens of thousands for this

Need a slightly chubby gf with thick thighs and boots

poe's law is a hell of a drug.

i have really greasy hair

My English professor unironically canceled class on wednesday

the CIA/FBI created cultural marxism, i hope they can fix it under a drumpf's presidency

>muh regulations!

Kys statist filth

>Frankly I'm all for tax cuts and don't see the necessity of the Government having its hand in everything

Yes because you're a right wing corporate cuck, we got that

You seem to think I'm some sort of democrat zealot when I'm just not a moron who wants to see the extreme right wing corporate cuckery the Republicans want

for the first time in their lives they didn't get their way

and it's a beautiful thing to see

Yeah who cares about what happened in 2008 let's scrap Dodd frank and all the regulations and have more financial crisis

not an argument

don't know if this is true, but muslims are now leaving america because a racist won

Just realised we're gonna get another 4 years of Vic Berger's Trump edits, based

Is cenk pouring the glass

is the gay Aussie here? A while back you posted this picture of a guy on an airplane with his dick hanging out of his shorts, I think they were blue. It was so hot but I didn't save it so if you could post it again that'd be nice

cheers la

>Berger's Trump edits

Do they come with fries haha

Literally impossible
where there's demand there's a way.

>42 days to Christmas

wtf lads i want time to stop

watching the night manager lads

kek

>MFW if Green party candidate Stein didn't run and 90+% of Stein votes go Clinton (I think that's fair to be honest). then Clinton would have won MI, WI and PA and therefore the election.

rofl