EU army when

EU army when

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/r-exclusive-goldman-sachs-considers-frankfurt-move-over-brexit-sources-2016-11?IR=T
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never

Soon.

Fuck you nigel you are not eu

>irrelevant yuro shitholes want to be relevant by hanging with the big boys

France doesn't care about you. Germany Italy and whoever else will never have an army.

Support for eu army

And do you actually think you'll be able to take on Russia? Trump will be inaugurated soon. He isn't like Obama. He isn't going to fight your wars.

i understand that you polacken want french and germans die in a fight with russians so you can breed like rats in new free lebensraum. but motherfucking plumber shit. do you realy think that EU army will follow you? we are maybe american colony. but your shithole of polackistan is the biggest US whore at all. none in EU even think about to fight or follow polacken. you are way to treacherous scumbags.

Yup he is going to leave you alone after brexit

I actually never thought about this. Fucking poles should be exterminated.
You're a weak pathetic nation. Youll have to start sucking Russian cock

or fat boys xd

> Youll have to start sucking Russian cock
Come on, no one needs Poland.

in 3074

Its funny because its true. They have NOTHING to offer besides butthurt

>euros
>breeding
Good one

business idea:
send Europe's paltry, declining white youth off to die and replace them with wogs

Dont cry bruh.

Trump knows what to choose, if he needs to decide between UK and EU. He knows where the money is.

So, Germany, France, Russia and Britain? We are the only relevant European nations.

25 years ago. Its called "Army of russian federation".

>look at him he thinks he is relevant

You left EU and they cant allow countries just to leave. You will be punished, big time.

And it has already begun, enjoy your only relevant city dying.

businessinsider.com/r-exclusive-goldman-sachs-considers-frankfurt-move-over-brexit-sources-2016-11?IR=T

>I actually never thought about this.

lol. what the fuck do you think Putin did in Crimea?

he prevented americans from build a fucking base there. but on other side. ukrainians are such fucking retards that polacken already started to take over there. polacken had in Simferopel running "your gran gran gran had polaken blood, then you are polacke" shit there since 2004. whole program was about to slowly transforming population into "polacken island" where polacken had a feet in the door and can demand "polacken army to secure polacken people" shit. and then demand EU army in the fucking Crimea like americans did in Yugoslavia with blue helmets and Bosniaks. EVEN NOW polacken are spreading so callen "polake card" in Ukraina trying to create 2-5 million population with "polish blood" so they can demand new lebensraum.

this all bullshit is going again all EU politics and NATO ideology. but as long russian and europeans waste their time money to fight little, fat and in shit covered polacken-hitlers, americans go along with everything.

>London
>Every dying
The banks in London own 52% of the federal reserve.
Sneaky pole fucks. No wonder they want an EU army.

I'd be all for an eastern europeam army of the countries in the eu and the interarium.
Westerners are too interested in wars abroad.
Combined we probably have the gdp and buthurt to put up a real fight.

Europe doesn't have the population for an EU army

you'd kill of what whites you have left and their properties would go to immigrants.

alri lads

what's going on here then?

motherucker. we need EU army. but nothing like american. we need defense army and nothing where polacken can take and go fight own little wars. because of you britbiong politics torward EU polacken and USA got so much influence in EU now that they can enforce own politics which are even anti-EU. but i think you are a fucking pro-polacken shit in some britbong intelegence forces building anyway.

>landlocked

>

The US won't be as nosy as it has been now that trump will soon be president.

Fuck no. Every country just start using some of that money you reserved for abduls on defense.

>The US won't be as nosy as it has been now that trump will soon be president.

why do i read this retarded shit in his voice?

>Every country just start using some of that money you reserved for abduls on defense.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Can confirm, I don't give a shit about EU anymore (except France).
Fuck Germany, I'm friends with UK and Russia now

>I'm friends with UK and Russia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. this must be some kind "retarded jew" in water now..

What is so funny Mehmet?

>ukraine

no such thing

>He isn't going to fight your wars.
When did the US ever fight "our" wars? If anything, Blair fought their wars with British troops m8. The last decade has been one of US foreign adventures, I'll be glad if Trump simply stops asking us to fight US wars we have no stakes in.

I wouldn't wanna genocide Poles, of course, since we are the good guys and genocide is wrong.
But if Russia did it, I just might look the other way

Retard companies are leaving uk, this is just the begining

>Mehmet?

can you sing me a song about "hacked heating system" Achmet?

>Retard companies

I forgot a comma between those

>let's just give them to the Crimea, and they will stop
>let's just give them the Donetsk region, and they will stop
>let's just give it to Latvia and they will stop
>ABOUT GOD THEY ALREADY IN POLAND SAVE AMERICA !!!
>"I'll send you the tanks and food for the gold"
AMERICA AGAIN GREAT !!!

Spasti, wir haben die Nase voll von eurem Mist. Deutschland soll sterben.

>Retard companies, are leaving uk, this is just the begining
still doesn't make sense

>Deutschland soll sterben.

MKAY

>Retard, companies

Libtard, is that you?

Merkels army will consist of foreign born shitskins, you'd be better off with Russians

This