Why do you leave NATO, Americans? Why do you do this to us? Do you want to see Europe in flames...

Why do you leave NATO, Americans? Why do you do this to us? Do you want to see Europe in flames? Do you hate us Europeans this much? Why do you abandon us to our so undeserved doom?

After everything we did for you. We Europeans discovered you, we made USA. We gave you good food, science, philosophy. We raised you like you were our own children. France gave you freedom. Italy gave you pizza. England gave you English. Gemany gave you scientists to reach the moon. America is Europe. Blood of our blood. After all this. And you have the guts to abandon us! Oh, but will you still have the courage to stare each other in the eyes after doing such a sorrowful deed? Doesn't the son feel shame when he looks himself on the mirror after the parricide?

No, you won't shed a single tear. God has abandoned your thoughts. You don't care that we get genocided daily by muslims. You don't care if evil Russia invade us. You don't care if africans rape our women. You even prefer China to us.

Do you hate us so much? Do you Americans actually enjoy our sufferings?

Thus this is the end. You hate us. You hate Europe, your own ancestors. ALAS! What a sad day is today, in which I realize that we Europeans are on our own, alone, hopeless, scared, like defenseless sheep in a valley of wolves. And how many sad days are in front of us, now that NATO is no more.

Maybe I will be lucky, and I will be one of the first unfortunates, or fortunates should I say, to die...maybe...I don't have the heart anymore... Lucia, what will be of you, my beloved Lucia... God help us.

>muh Europe built america
Fuck right off you dopey bollox. The founders of the US were anglo.

Eh you wanted the EU. You fucking deal with it

t. anglo

>FUCK YOU AMERICAN PIGS
>ok bye
>NOOO AMERICCCAAAAAA

:)

>Italy gave you pizza
You mother fucker I haven't laughed this hard in a while

>t. John Smith of Columbus

We will have better relationships with the UK and Russia.

EU can drown under Merkel's brown hordes.

Reminder their army was there to stop us fighting each other.

D-don't leave us please

literally weezing of laughter at the thought of commie europe

Russia would get rekt no further than poland mate, the only ones who need to worry are balts and ukrainiians.

>That moment Italy is feeling empty because the US of A is pulling out and there's no one yet to switch to, to fill up the huge hole left by their presence.

Good post

>Why do you leave NATO, Americans?
they are not leaving
/thread

Fulfill your obligation, the 2% pledge you made upon joining NATO, and maybe there wouldn't be such an issue, freeloaders.

NEVER! Just fucking defend us, why the fuck is it a big deal? You're filthy rich.

>giuliani
>drumpf
>black cotton slaves

not founders obviously but even so

Are you daft or are you just taking the piss? You know Washington and his pals? You know, the ones that founded the sovereign nation known as the United States of America? They were Anglo.

Newt Gingrich, your prospective Secretary of State, said that it's not worth it risking a nuclear war over Estonia because according to him it's basically just suburbs of St. Petersburg. Estonia meets its obligations to Nato (spending more than 2% of GDP on defence) and they've sent their soldiers to Afghanistan and Iraq when you reqested, but it's too small so Trump is just going to give it to Russia anyway. Nato is finished, you can't trust America.

Fuck off cuck

>you can't trust America
>Trusting them ever

>Europe invest more into your own defense funds!
>No, you will protect us anyway. By the way we hate you and think you're retarded buffoons
>Fine, later.
>WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HOW COULD YOUUUUUUUU

Calm down boot, remember when you beat Austro-Hungarians? Just take all that Italian pride and build yourself up a good navy and army n'stuff, and you'll be fine.

>After everything we did for you. We Europeans discovered you, we made USA.
This kind of bullshit is why we hate you.

Fuck off Shitalian. Learn to defend your own shit.

Sorry, you guys are suckers if you think the American people are going to go into a massive war with Russia to defend some tiny country nearly none of them could correctly point on a world map.

Treaty of no, Mr. and Mrs. Smith of Anytown, Kansas aren't sending their son to die for Latvia.

>Do you want to see Europe in flames?
yes

Maximum over cringe.

There would be no need to do that if only your retarded leaders kept their traps shut instead of undermining treaties for no reason. That's how it works.

Latvian soldiers died for your country when Bush invoked article 5 of Nato after 9/11.

were sick of being world police like you have been telling us for 15 years bud, i dont give a fuck

europe is so cultured and civilized i think you guys can manage yourselves without us barbarians getting in the way