>types in british
>talks in american

Other urls found in this thread:

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/post/149418897539
hybridmurderbirds.tumblr.com/tagged/my-face
youtube.com/watch?v=Jzw2dAeo2V8
youtube.com/watch?v=TPynInEhSMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

cute, her is she from ?

Seems spastic

source

Is that a cosplay wig?

your mom is a cosplay wig

True, but that's not what I asked.

jumpsuitedmonster.tumblr.com/post/149418897539

your mom is asked

I'm starting to think this might not actually be about my mother at all.

she's a lesbo

hybridmurderbirds.tumblr.com/tagged/my-face

your mom is about your mom

Even better.

they're all lesbos until chad shows up

My mom is a lesbo until chad shows up.
Wait, am I doing this right..?

exaclty
NICELY DONE

(wink wink)

oooh come on, where are you, american cunt

American accents are silly

how can I do an british accent ?
no matter how hard I try, I cannot get the stressing of this goddamn language, enven in american

>British accent

I assume you mean RP, just elongate your A's and don't pronounce some of your R/H's

If you want an english accent reduce all of your vowels and skip half of the letters

If you want an american accent stress every vowel and shout half of the sentence

yes, I mean RP
but 2bh right now when I try to speak I have a geordie influence (from some guy that I watch on youtube, the lad taught me english)

could you vocaroo what I typed ? (in response to the other user)

>she will never step on your testicles as an act of condemnation against the patriarchy

Can confirm, lived in Alabama for 3 years, fucking sick and tired of hearing that god damn backwoods accent

>Girl with an Alabama accent

Your accents are silly

Friendly reminder our accents are closer to the original British accents

Personal opinion, it can be qt on women but for the most part most English accents make you sound like an arrogant asshole faggot

Yes I'm sure negro dicks are their favourite.

like i'm ever going to visit the US of A

>Friendly reminder our accents are closer to the original British accents

I have no idea why americans believe this and it makes no sense. Accents like the west country accent are the closest, the american accent is merely a jumbled ulster accent

literally a boy's body

would still impregnate

cute

>implying she's not barren
that body only for fucking m8

my superior seed will make her fertile and give her 5 babies

>shout half the sentence

literally wot m8

Wish I had a French friend....

Looks and acts like a fucking retard

Nice "taste" bras

>ywn have french boipussy

We can talk, I can teach you the basics of french and you can teach me your accent

I do want to learn French
It's sad that it's a "dying" language

Honestly, the post was not one bit directed towards you, no fucks given :)
Because there are legitimate studies that show we speak very similar to the accents when we were colonized, not much has changed here. It's the accents in Britain that have changed the most, which is why you're accents are silly :)

Let's just ignore the pronouncing of half the word :^)

No, it's not.

>french
>dying

I know you refer to the muslim invasion and all, but actually french might be the most spoken language in the world in 50 years or so, because of our fast growth and the growth of our former colonies (those naggers wink wink breed like rabbits)

Those studies are bullshit. The original English accent probably sounded Scottish.

That's just what I heard that's why I put it in quotations
It's not like it will stop being spoken

Why scottish?

The naggers aren't France though

because, like we would know, right, my felllow American?

No she's pure

>calls studies bullshit
>just blatantly say it probably sounds like (insert accent here)

You arebullshit and you're probably a faggot :^)

youd be suprise :^)
senegal and cameroun are quite comfy, mali too

Because Irish sounds Scottish so English must have sounded Scottish.

>Because Irish sounds Scottish

what are you on about?

Samba pls

It's similar, like how Manitoba sounds New Englandish.

Do you mean the gaelic languages?

ok

What the fuck are you on about you fucking retard? youre literally making no fucking sense

True, but still better than the """English""" spoken by most lower-class Brits.

Are you talking about the estuary accent? Because thats just a london thing

>calls me retarded
Listen, you teabagging asshole

>inb4 Lul Amerishart education

Then why are you talking gibberish like a fucking downy

Estuary English is alright. RP is aesthetic but very prissy. West Country sounds pretty good, Cockney is god awful, but I believe is also a London thing.

>Estuary English is alright. Cockney is god awful

Usually people say this the other way around

Cockney is too "Oi bruv"-tier for me, while Estuary English sounds a bit more normal.

Estuary is the one where they go oi bruv innit, cockney is the one where they say goin up me apples n pears

who cares, she's hot
would fiki fiki

vocaroo

Do yanks get taught this bollocks in school? Every one of you spouts this retardation.

I WANT TO HAVE AN RP ACCENT REEEEEEE
any brit wanting to learn the basics of french on skype ? that way I can improve my accent too

>muh Shakespeare sounds better in american meme

He's not completely wrong, given that American English has preserved several things lost in British English since the 18th century such as pronouncing r's and words such as "fall" for the season and "gotten".

That being said, General American has had some innovations of its own, mainly in spelling but also with fronting and closing (raising) vowels. Although Canadian English might be a good contender, there really is no accent exactly the same as in the 18th century. In any case there wasn't any standard accent/dialect in English back in the day any more than there is now, so the point is rather silly and moot in the American sense.

If theres a vocaroo thread thatd be a good place to ask

they have become rarer and rarer, and when they pop up i'm usually off to sleep, i'l surely create one this evening, if you want to say hi

>He's not completely wrong, given that American English has preserved several things lost in British English since the 18th century such as pronouncing r's and words such as "fall" for the season and "gotten".

There are still dialects that preserve those such as mine though

Nice. How mainstream are those dialects, though?

Ones like it are associated with farmers, like the west country one which is pretty well known and is what the pirate accent is based on.

sweet

what accent is this

youtube.com/watch?v=Jzw2dAeo2V8

Posh london basic bitch accent

She's putting on a 'posh Home Counties accent' for the interview. If you listen to her in GTA V, she's more Estuary, but still quite posh.

Nah pretty sure that's her actual accent and she's putting on a voice in GTA

We call that Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=TPynInEhSMo

Kek

Yeah she sounds less posh in GTA than she actually does

too bad you never came to voc threads : ^)

do you think she gets embarrassed when she farts
haha

But, I do, as a matter of fact I plan on creating one at ~9pm
I can't manage to get an accent just by ghosting

Australian sounds silly

english dialects like yorkshire and geordie are far closer to middle english because they retain the influence of old norse on the language

don't just spout shite in future m8

well im a brit with a pretty RP(ish) accent that has just spent the last two years in France.

Post skype, gotta group you may be interested in

I've heard that Bede's work in Old English is easier to be translated in Geordie than in Standard English, though that might similarly be shite.

>swn fart on your dick after you pull it out of her ass
jdimsa ;_;

>english dialects like yorkshire and geordie are far closer to middle english because they retain the influence of old norse on the language

this

yeah I know you, you often came on ze /fr/ancofil
sure why not
sexualnugget