/asean/- Worship during the Sabbath edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnOEiBXsPi0
politics.co.uk/blogs/2016/11/07/india-shows-the-ultimate-failure-of-the-brexit-project
youtube.com/watch?v=6k-q8A0nLFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Fidel Ramos so fucking based lads

Yuck, seriously why are the INC so fucking deluded and dumb?

Black Sabbath is alright but I prefer Deep Purple.

I wish I was little girl.

So, what kind of job?

lol why are ilocanos so dark..they're supposed to be lighter since theyre in the north.

what the fuck are they doing inside this spaceship?

every thursday they literally block 2 lanes with their busses

Steve Jobs

you live near an Iglesia church? ew yuck

wwwww so funnywwwwwwwww

>Everything you've ever done in your life is shit, so why don't you come work for me?
Is literally a quote from him, I'm sorry to disappoint you.

funny?

How make my skin yellow?

There's a lot of whitening product to look whiter, and I can just tan if I want to be browner.

The important question is how do I make myself look chinese? I hate being non-chinese!

>Malaycucks

Fuck you

Id rather see SEA Buddhist temples being built here

What a shame

Suck my dick and check my non Malay religious freedom privilege

Awwwww..YEAAAHHHHHH!!! Today I feel like being an atheist. There is no God. No wait, I am an agnostic I dunno. Maybe I am a deist. I can believe in anything as a non malay. Holy shit

You can just tell your friend that you are actually Chinese but you hit beach everyday and got tanned.

Kojic soap

This is what I tell my employers.

What a bandwagoner, I bet you support Manchester United.

where do i find a non-shitty resolution version of Heneral Luna

pee noise

explorer.exe

Anyone here who works for their local government?

Kills commies and blows Dutiti the fuck out.

He was on radio a few hours ago shitting on Dutiti on the mayor EJK death.

This is your song tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=wnOEiBXsPi0

i thought Ramos had some sort of honorary position in Duterte's admin what happened

Cashier or shop retailer/helper?

Buyer's remorse.

Trumptards in your country will feel the same once he gets pressured by the GOPe establishment Congress and Senate.

Shop helper at a small computer shop.

Like those Lenovo/Acer/barand/what not shop? Do I have to promote and explain all that pc shit? Because I'm bad in explaining thing.

Well I guess that's not for you then.

>Bos ini manyak bagus bos
>Latest version windows maa
>Ram 4 gig woo, manyak laju gerenti punya

What's so hard

It might be not so hard for you but it's hard for me.

That sounds lewd user

want Lauren Cohan to fuck me senseless lads

>pressured by the GOPe establishment
>the people he blew the fuck out of and won the entire fucking election without

I get it user, i am the same as you.

I'm not Malay-chan, pls don't erp with me

>manyak
>what's so hard

I think user should just be a supermarket shelf-stacker.

what's the requirement for that? and how much will I be paid?
Might apply as one for SM
God Bless Mr Sy

And a bangla or a nepali would be his supervisor kek

If, hypothetically, I could assassinate a Marcos, which one should I target? Bongbong or Imee? Hypothetically.

goodluck getting past Ifugaos

Imee. I'm tired of seeing her ugly face and hearing her ugly voice. All that money couldn't fix the ugly. Kek.

kys irl

Serious question, are there any Ilocanos/Mountain niggers that aren't such retards for the Marcoses? I'm tired of trying to educate these numb nuts who continue to stain our country just by existing.

desu i would do her

I'm here for my sakurahime!

The Enrile wife is much better

I am beyond disgusted
Delet

No amount of photoshoop will hide that

how do I become a Fidel Ramos? dude is such an alpha

Same reason why Davaotards are Dutertards.

That's the back-up plan.

You'd be hard-pressed to find them. Marcos hype is still going strong in the north. People who disagree keep their mouths shut because they don't want trouble.

Scholarship at Westpoint.

politics.co.uk/blogs/2016/11/07/india-shows-the-ultimate-failure-of-the-brexit-project

if May is just going around begging the commonwealth to let her exploit them with "trade deals" again, are Malaysia/Singapore next in line?

Kill commies abroad

Kill commies and Muslims back home

Help remove a dictator

Cheat on the elections

>Back then these gooks were poor and many are Jap rape babbys
>Today these gooks are far more richer than us

>Marcos hype is still going strong in the north
how could people be this deluded desu
do schools just continue a pro marcos propaganda

>Kill commies and Muslims back home
then why did this fucker let a known nigger commie muzzy sympathizer into presidency what the fuck was he thinking

no homo but would suck his dick
do you think he fucked lots of gook women or any other kind of women

>Back then the Chink army considered trucks a luxury.
>Now they can shit out 3 destroyers a pop in the Shanghai Naval Shipyards.

He actually did have two more gook families that he lost contact in the 70s

It was common for soldiers in Korea to have gook mistresses, the lucky ones become wives

My grandpa fought in Vietnam and while he barely saw combat he had a gook mistress that he had to take responsibility until he died

Dutes is part of the tough old boys club.

Him, FVR, and Alfredo Lim were old friends.

Aaaand plebbbitards now love fidel ramos

KEK

They are not the same people back then

The Chink army had surpluses of trucks thanks to America and the loser Chinks retreating to their hugbox island

no homo

>Dutes is part of the tough old boys club.
he has a huge inferiority complex i feel it and hes such a wannabe

All of them at the same time plus imelda

He's a senile old man.

The kingmaker is now sour as balls, he should undo his doing as a final service to the nation.

I hope Sandro Marcos is getting bullied in the UK

Nope. The American and Captured ROC Trucks werent enough, the Soviets had to give them loads of trucks. Despite this much of the PVA still marched.

Still did a good show, all things considered. North Koreans had a "my first modern army" set given by Soviets - tanks, guns, planes, armored vehicles- and they got BTFO. Chinks made do with infantry and artillery and the whole fucking UN retreats.

Those kids born in the 50s lead Korea today, what are you talking about?

I bet he knows some insider corrupt, treasonous shit that happened behind the scenes in those chinese deals
That's why he quits

It's easy not to care when your leadership sees casualties as replaceable numbers.

That's why UN armies have high K-D ratios.

That shopp makes her look like a drag queen

>I bet he knows some insider corrupt, treasonous shit that happened behind the scenes in those chinese deals

Dutiti

Who else?

probably but also because the nigger started acting up
dutiti keeps saying he's a lawyer and he knows and respects the law yet he doesnt act that way
and im so tired of him and his wannabe marcos persona
he got fed up with duts bs probably

i am at sm north tommorow 1pm
who wants to meet up

Weird too cause hes actually a vehement Duterte supporter
I wonder what happend.

Dutiti wants to ask and beg China to fish on our own waters and is content with scraps

China gets the oil, we get a small portion of fish for our meager fishermen

A Dutiti shill will claim this was the best course of action and they really believe China will rekt its economy by going to war with us

Dudirty was already a known communist lover and anti-US person way before the elections.

That's why the Pinoy right and alt-right don't like him and voted for someone else.

Previously from /asean/ thread...
Ahhh. Haaa.. haaa.. slowly.. please..

>my older sister asks me to watch oreimo together
What did she mean by this?

>People who disagree keep their mouths shut because they don't want trouble.

This is where people get things wrong, silence is consent.

Apa beza Najib dengan Trump?

Najib knows what he is doing.

it's because the north was not really significantly affected by the martial law so there's no reason on why the people would complain about marcos' dictatorship back then. their opinion on him would be affected had they have social medias back then though.

funny cause he 'broke' away from the US because of the same situation you mentioned yet here we are mga ka-DDS

be a jew

>take Criminology to learn contrology
>when sociology part comes up
>feminism comes up
ffs

>living in Singapore
hahahahahahahah

Najib xde duit, curi duit rakyat, Trump bnyk duit.

>north was not really significantly affected by the martial law
so he was trying to genocide other flips to establish nigger ilokanos as the master race?

>Memewaves
Lelno.

Chink infantry attacked using short attacks. Basically infantry infiltration tactics where squads of shock infantry sneak up, probe enemy lines to look for the weakest, raid it (silently preferably) and then artillery and infantry will hammer that line to force a gap. Basically German Sturm tactics given that a lot of Chinese military leaders were advised by Germans in the 1930s. It did end up looking like a human wave the Chinese tend to stop throwing cunts on a line if they end up getting killed in large numbers.

It was perfect for the mountains in North Korea. Problematic in the flatter South. Much of the casualties were done in by air forces & mechanized units which the Chinese cant do nothing about.

Also the reason why shitloads of South Koreans died. SK soldiers were considered pussies by the Chinese and they were vindicated again and again by South Koreans fleeing their positions.

>Imperials = Jew merchants
youtube.com/watch?v=6k-q8A0nLFE

Nigger Ilokanos allowed the Japanese to swoop down south of Pampanga, Bataan and shit.

At least Cebu and Mindanao people fought bitterly to the end.