ARE YOU HAPPY AMERICA?

ARE YOU HAPPY AMERICA?

THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
independent.co.uk/news/people/president-donald-trump-the-41-people-tipped-for-his-cabinet-and-their-most-terrifying-quotes-a7410006.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925124/You-voted-Trump-Beat-Video-claims-man-beaten-voted-Donald.html?ito=social-facebook
infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting-donald-trump/
theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/crime_police/article_2e351106-a74b-11e6-86d9-cf799c2824a8.html?reload3
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story.html
time.com/4523257/donald-trump-central-park-five/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ze-CuH82aEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>things that never happened

pretty good

make america great again!

just some friendly banter

deus vult

It is not sufficient. Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

They will try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.

Why is that when someone posts a story that very likely happened, given the current climate surrounding Trump's election it's dismissed as nonsense. Yet, Sup Forums will take any user's autistic power fantasy story seriously? Do you really think since a large portion of trump voters were uneducated and white this is completely infeasible?

Back to Sup Forums.

Its called selection bias and everyone does it

>uneducated means stupid
>intelligent people go to school
Yes, good goyim, go to school. Let those minorities take over your country.

The American zeitgeist right now is all rethoric and no substance, it's about what you can get away with.

OMG similar happened to me yesterday.
So I've been walking down the street to starbucks, when an obvious AfD voter was screaming at me and my bf (I'm a trans woman btw.) I was scared for my life, when suddenly something incredible happened!
A brave young refugee came and scared the Nazi away. He later invited us to a cup of some authentic syrian tea. I'm so glad we have brave people like him here :)

What's even more retarded is in this day and age, where the majority of people practically live on their cell phones, phones which have cameras and internet connection, there hasn't been a single one of these incidents captured on video or even a photo.

Yet those same people making such claims will go ahead 10 minutes later and post some dumb video of their pet(s) and/or an instagram of what they just ate.

Make me

You sure like blowing leafs.

no, this is what they voted for
independent.co.uk/news/people/president-donald-trump-the-41-people-tipped-for-his-cabinet-and-their-most-terrifying-quotes-a7410006.html

>carson for education minister
LOL

WTF I hate brexit now

Makes me so happy.

Pisslamists out.

Rasheed.

>time to get out of the country Apu!
literally can't handle the bantz.

How many of these are fake like the one in Louisiana turned out to be?

*taps mic, feedback*

*breathes heavily*

Ahem, poop, and pee

haha

*leaves*

>APU!

how is any of this trumps fault?

All of them.

that made me laugh

>apu

lmao

>hijab
sign of not willing to integrate
>hijab again
see above
>rainbow flags
being lgbt isnt your most important part of your personality, the flags are cringey af
>google guy
not cool but its a minority of the supporters, just like a minority of clinton supporters scream: kys priveleged shitlord etc

tldr not a argument

>not cool but its a minority of the supporters, just like a minority of clinton supporters scream: kys priveleged shitlord etc

Why is sweden such a cuck

Its all funny you fucking knob

This. Please teach these liberal yankees how to handle the bants.

he has a job unlike you so yes its not cool :^)

MAGA

The story has already been confirmed fake

Leftists have activated their victim cards.

time to poo in the loo, Apu!

My god, alt-rightists are such hypocrites.
They are only good for denying that there are a fuckton of utter piles of shit in their community while crying about "da evil violent liberalsssss!!!!!"
They themselves, Trump and his supporters, said that the election would be rigged.
So why should Americans accept Trump as president then?
Why are they upset over the protests?
Hypocrites! The lot of them.

I didn't put the fake story in you fucking idiot. I didn't screencap it because it said redacted

There is more than 1 fake story like this
Also there are many real attacks on video of Trump supporters being attacked
Lefties are rioting and crying, we Trump supporters are comfy as fuck.

Sure, sure, keep telling yourself that.

this triggers the canadian

that old white racist who got KTFO didn't seem comfy tbqh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3925124/You-voted-Trump-Beat-Video-claims-man-beaten-voted-Donald.html?ito=social-facebook

do you think all Trump supporters are racist?

This is what I'm thinking or they got into confrontations they started like those three black female students a while back who were assaulting people on a bus and said racists attacked them.

infowars.com/video-high-school-girl-viciously-attacked-for-supporting-donald-trump/

They wouldn't have attacked him otherwise

I saw it.
And it's horrible. I'm not in any way denying that.
But it is alt-rightists who claim that their community is the most perfect & the most peaceful community that is hated for absolutely no reason by liberals.
Hate crimes against minorities will skyrocket in USA just like they skyrocketed in UK after Brexit, simply because racists feel like they're not alone anymore. And a lot of these attacks will be from Trumpists.

What are you talking about?
So they thought he was racists because he was a Trump supporter?
I asked about you.

>buy black licorice
>cashier rings up the bag of licorice 6 times
>before I can object to this the clerk smashes the bag in my face and calls me a nigger kisser

trumps racism is travelling overseas, are you happy now you KKK fucks?

>And a lot of these attacks will be from Trumpists.

I support Trump, I am not white

I was not dumb enough to be brainwashed by the media.
Trump got more black and Hispanic votes than any other republican in over 30 years

16% of Trump supporters self identify as white supremacists.
That is tens of millions of people, and not just a small percentage.

Cool source, dude.

You'd have to be either be racist or stupid to buy into his rhetoric and seeing as 50% of the American population has an IQ below 100, it's not entirely hard to believe.

In the information age, there is no excuse for ignorance and the vast majority of Trump's claims are just batshit insane which anyone with half a brain can refute. Voting on emotion because you associate the decline of your industries with Mexican's taking ur jeeeerbs is entirely fucking asinine.

And you wonder why people patronise?

>hurr imma make a retarded decision
>that's retarded what on earth are you doing
>don't call me stupid ur just elitist :(

Fuck off

LOL have you talked to any negroes?

They think he's hitler. Race wars happening man.

Ebin

What has he ever said against black people?
The fucking media.....

>UR IGNORANT AN A RAYCISS

so this...is the power..of leftists...whoa

HAHA yes he has. But they deserve it.

I'm specifically talking about Trump's fanbase, not about Trump himself.
Utter garbage.

>rhetoric
rhetoric rhetoric rhetoric
okay hillary

[citation needed]
both sides have scum on their sides see
and

Not an argument.

LITERALLY EVERYONE IS GETTING RAPED NOW!!!

Refute me, if you actually had two brain cells to rub together we might actually be able to have a discussion. Instead, as always, it's either CTR shill, leftist, cuck etc. I'm not even left, I'm the walking definition of a soggy centrist you gibbering buffoon.

>HAHA yes he has

What did he say? I followed this election closely, can't recall anything

I was welcomed and appreciated int eh Trump Generals on Sup Forums as a non-white

What would happen to me if I wore my Trump hat to a liberal university?
That poll looks like bullshit to me.

spoken like a true drop out

really make your brain do a moving

Not an argument, once again you are proving my point and what's tragic is you can't seem to grasp that either.

Trump supporters weren't rioting in Portland. Though to be fair Portland ultra liberals riot over everything.

Upstate NY stronk

We are not a blue state, NYC is blue

He retweeted fake stats about blacks from a white supremacist. He still thinks the central park 5 are guilty despite DNA evidence and the killer admitting to the crime. He refused to rent to black tenants. He called blacks genetically lazy

I am a Mexican -American, but I prefer the term American, fuck hyphenated Americans.

Sure I'm aware of that. But I'm also aware that people who portray alt-right movement as the most peace-loving movement on earth are nothing but bullshiters. It generally attracts hate-filled people, and regular republicans are are more civil than them.

Why wouldn't I be happy that Muslims are being made to feel unwelcome? They are unwelcome.

a pip pip cheerio ta da tea and crumpets

*reads the guardian*

*hates the 'working class'*

>The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive

The guardian is a rag and I'm working class you fucking idiot.

>fake stats
He was off by like 2%
>He still thinks the central park 5 are guilty despite DNA evidence and the killer admitting to the crime.
Doubt it, but okay
>. He refused to rent to black tenants.
That was a bullshit class action lawsuit that was easier and cheaper to settle than fight
>He called blacks genetically lazy

That was all hearsay, if you like hearsay check out my image

>things that didn't happen but really should tbqh

hmmmm..... yes...........

god save the queen......... sun never sets......... damn colonials.........

Where the fuck is this poll from exactly?

>tfw too intellegent to believe chinese lyes

theadvocate.com/acadiana/news/crime_police/article_2e351106-a74b-11e6-86d9-cf799c2824a8.html?reload3

>An example of liberals making up stories to push their agenda, while:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-trump-beating-video-1111-met-2-20161110-story.html

>an innocent man is beaten and has his car stolen just for supporting Trump.

There are more examples of how the left in America and racist and violent

Not an argument, congratulations on displaying your substandard IQ cletus.

it's opinion section is shit, but its business/economics/ and other news sections from other parts of the world is decent.

don't denigrate a newspaper because of its shitty clickbait it employs in one part

i didnt even vote for trump and havent been arguing with you, i just hate british people

If Trump would have lost I would have just chilled and went fishing.
I don't think rioting or beating people up would have even been considered.

>>fake stats
>He was off by like 2%

nope

>He still thinks the central park 5 are guilty despite DNA evidence and the killer admitting to the crime.
>Doubt it, but okay

Heres link

time.com/4523257/donald-trump-central-park-five/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ze-CuH82aEY

this has a couple of niggers beating the crap out of an old guy who is a Trump supporter.

Why would anybody try to seriously argue with you after this 100% bullshit post here

Can you really same the same for the militia types? Trump was literally preparing them for insurrection.

Excellent deconstruction

>>>fake stats
>>He was off by like 2%
>nope

That is not what was uncovered on Sup Forums and reported on Fox
The point was that the BLM movement is bullshit.