Cum to Finland during winter

Other urls found in this thread:

metropolitan.fi/entry/ddos-attack-halts-heating-in-finland-amidst-winter
vocaroo.com/i/s08UUlYsWSRD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you challenging me, bro?

have you ever tasted frozen cum?

I will make sure I cum in direction to Funland the next time I fap

Have you ever had a man shoot his hot load into your freezing bum?

>euroshopper and hesburger

i can go to Estonia and fuck whores 10 times cheaper and less autistic than in fuccboiland

This actually peaks my interest and I'm not even gay

even me?

Honestly if you can write code you're more than welcome. Finnish ITC-sector is still suffering from the downfall of Nokia but the start-ups and the new multinationals offices all around the country are in need of people with up-to-date skills in software.

Just today there were an article in a Finnish paper that ex-Nokia stronghold Oulu is in need of engineers.

That makes me want to go to Finland even more! i was planning on going to Iceland, Switzerland or maybe Finland after I'm done with college but i think i made up my mind. Right now i have a masters in mech. engineering. a BS in bio engineering. and a BS in computer engineering.

Where in the USA are you from?

If you from a big or even a mid-size US city you might have massive culture shock in Finland.

Our biggest city, Greater Helsinki Area, is about the size of Minneapolis and the rest "big" cities are about 200-300k.

ok

As long as you aren't a nigger you're welcome

I grew up in a suburban city in southern California. I started college down there as well. Right now I'm up in San Jose studying @ Stanford.
I'm Aryan. I don't know how I've made it so far here since were now a Minority but treated like shit.

That depends
What kind of people are Finns?

fuck no
>metropolitan.fi/entry/ddos-attack-halts-heating-in-finland-amidst-winter

Every city in Finland will feel like a northern backwater after SoCal.

I'm not trying to put you down and I love living in Finland but honestly the weather and isolation can be brutal if you haven't grew up with it.

The nicest people you'll ever meet.
They also have prime boypussy if you want it.

>implying I don't cum to Finland every day

Well i enjoy the cold i really do. and i feel the people there will be nicer. That's pretty much all i care about.

We have shitheads here like every single in the country in the world has. You cannot escape them.

but hopefully on average they are nicer.

>Sweden

It's a trap, isn't it?

How difficult can it be to tell girls apart from boys?

We have American radio Spirit FM 101.4

In Mongolian cartoon land - very difficult.

this thread in vocaroo
vocaroo.com/i/s08UUlYsWSRD

Кaкaя в жoпy paзницa, чyвaк