Russian marrying Turk

Be me Russian male living in Sweden(Dual citizenships)
Chatting on interpals/skype with a Turkish girl.
Falling in love with that girl.
She mention about not eating pork.
Realising now she is muslim (Deus Vult feeling arises).
Hours goes by and im still in love. I don't care anymore.
Talking about meeting in Istanbul. (Constaniopel) in January and so it will be.
She jokes contantly about chopping my dicks foreskin (Jesus help me).
We talk now about marrying in March if all goes good in our first meeting
Going there to live with her in January for a week and in the end meet with some of her family.

Int help me, what will happen and what are your opinions.
I am in love and my plan is in motion and this will happen

Pics?

Turkish girls love Asian guys especially Koreans. You must have been a second option for her,

Wish you luck comrade!
Everething will be fine.

>Russian
>Turk
>Sweden

Disgusting desu

Its cause they are used to pencil dicks

You sound butthurt

>She jokes contantly about chopping my dicks foreskin
Haha, yea its just a joke :DDDD

why are swedes unfunny autists?

nords disproportionally post on Sup Forums relative to their entire population, really makes you think

>not eating pork
>chopping dicks
Call me a picky neckbear but as a turkroach I consider this kinda pleb even by Turkish standards. It means she's still too cucked by muslim brainwashing and too closed to outside world to realize how pointless it is to give a fuck about these things.
>tfw eat pork in turkey
>tfw wouldn't circumcise my son
Feels good man.

What if she prefers taking cut dick and cares about her health?

you'll probably have to convert

I've heard it too around here, that Turks have pencil dicks

>It means she's still too cucked by muslim brainwashing
muslim girls are not allowed to marry non-muslims and they talked about marriage

so your argument is wrong mehmet pierre

Same here. Everyone knows the Turks are pencil dicks stereotype.

you guys seem to be experts in dickology

No I don't need to convert dudes!

>flag
>tfw eat pork in turkey
>in turkey
>ashamed of his own accent
siktir git alamancı piç

t. Pencil dick

Eating more diversified is healthier, and if she cared about her health, she'd cook her food properly.
In most cultures, the woman marries into the husband's family and adopt his lifestyle and customs. She should be the one who converts.

What is a pencil dick?

>canada

you do need to convert dumbass, muslim women cant marry out

I guess your prospects are that you're going to be cucked big time (like any other "swede") once she moves to Sweden and gets citizenship and all.

You're swede now, not russian. Can let her do to you whatever she and her family want.

No wont happen. I am russian, not swedish

good luck dimitri, take them all and bring Allah tier Ruskie girls here.

Dudes its all okay, we will marry in church and baptize our children. Mission accomplished.

>insult a turk
>non-turkish flag defends them
Never gets old

>Unironically being a christocuck.

I would rather be a modarate beheader desu.

majority of muslims girls that marries non Muslims usually convert so dont worry

Чepнильник eбaный.

Why are Muslim men allowed to marry outside of their religion, but not Muslim women?

In my opinion that is unfair and sexist

Because --> >In most cultures, the woman marries into the husband's family and adopt his lifestyle and customs. She should be the one who converts
self-defense mechanism, my friend.

Maşallah Dimitry, great to see another infidel will finally see the light that is Islam.

last time russians fell in love with muslim girls (abkhazians) it didn't go well for us now imagining such alliance...

why can't you find some cute swedish/russian girl?

>abkhazians
>muslims

>muslim girls (abkhazians)

lemme get this straight for ya (mr pretending that doesn't know abkhazians are muslims)

but most inhabitants of abkhazia are christians,(soon armenians will be majority there) just pretending you don't know this makes me sick...it was you who islamified them in the first case.

what part of istanbul does she live in

>soon armenians will be majority there

Good luck comrade.

muslim georgians vs armenians in 2nd civil war in abkhazia will be fun to watch WITHOUT INTERVENTION OF TURKEY AND RUSSIA ofc

Armenians invade everywhere. Last year i went to Maykop(Circassian homeland) and like %30 of the city were these sneaky piece of shits. While Circassians were like %15. And they cry genocide lmao.