Should felons be required to divulge their history to potential employers...

Should felons be required to divulge their history to potential employers? It ensures that most of them will never hold jobs again.

Other urls found in this thread:

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Burgers so criminally inclined?
Roll

no need you can just not hire blacks and arabs and it will have the same effect
roll (tfw tranny is the cutest)

Only had to give my criminal/debt records to one job i applied, it was weird because it was some entry level codemonkey shit job and not police or public servant

So in America you go to jail for using a car without permission?

Let's see.

why are they smirking?

For driving without a license you will probably be arrested on the spot so that they can take you somewhere without having you continue to drive without a license, but released afterwards with only a fine.

Most employers do it to avoid legal liability from respondeat superior.

Computers can be dangerous in the wrong hands, user. My brother works for an IT server company and they had a big problem with an autistic wannabe hacker who got pissy after they fired him for gross incompetence.

All right, let's see what cutie I get.

roll for russell

you don't have to keep them right

ROLL

Rolling for

>10-12
>28-30
>79-81

roll

FeelsbadMan.PNG

>still rolling for jailfus when you can simply find your prisonfu and even make penpals with them...

meet-an-inmate.com/ladies/

I have a misdemeanor now, that already gives me a bit of anxiety in the job search

can't imagine what it's like for felons, must feel like your life is over, I don't think that's fair (pending the nature of the crime)

also roll

I wish i was 52-54's little brother desu

Only some companies will ask for ANY convictions, misdemeanor and/or felony convictions. But most just ask for felony convictions. Only time the misdemeanor convictions really come into play is if it's theft (obvious) and/or drug related (pharmacies, etc. will deny), and that's only with certain companies like I said.

If I can get a federal job with two misdemeanors and even climb the ladder within, you really don't have much to worry about. Even some felons can get away with it if it's a certain company that hires certain felons (non-violent and theft). But those are mostly factory jobs (still decent jobs compared to being a janitor and shit) and even some of those have a "forgiveness" policy where you can only have one conviction.

You would pick the most British looking slut in the entire lineup... Messy hair and all...

>It ensures that most of them will never hold jobs again.

Isn't that kind of stupid? They would just go back to crime and get arrested again so on, and minimize the chance for rehabilitation and just keep draining state funds forever.

I thought they already had to do that

The counties get funding from the state and the states get funding from the federal government for housing inmates. Jail and prison is a business here, and yes most of them do resort to a life of crime upon release like they would have even if they were told having a felony on their record wouldn't keep them of getting a job.