I was home

Eating pierogi, when Piotr rang

'UK is kill'

No

>uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-ratings-idUKKBN13610L

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/nissan-to-build-new-car-model-in-sunderland-10633979
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has to be hard Brexit, you don't need S&P to tell you that. Staying in the Single Market with the conditions set by EU27 would be stupid. We'd be less sovereign than when we were full EU members.

Most people realised this on 24th June.

But why do you think hard Brexit means UK is kill? You can't kill the UK, you should have learnt that already

why is nissan still solely smug and convinced about it.

>solely

What about Softbank, Apple, Tesla etc?

And yet you cucks still want BBC

according to your media, apparently nissan solely gets a very special treatment of brexit approved by May. but i dont know what kind that is.

Not yet m8, not yet, hold the line, the shitposting starts once 50 is activated.

Nope, media reported that special treatment extends to the entire car industry. Now we're leaving the EU the British government is free to support industry, so it's going to do that. EU rules don't allow state aid.

And here's the proof, "according to our media"

news.sky.com/story/nissan-to-build-new-car-model-in-sunderland-10633979

>A No 10 spokesman later insisted there was no "compensation package" or "special deal" done with Nissan to secure the investment.

>"What was made clear to Nissan and to others in the automotive industry is that what we want is a competitive environment for the whole of the industry," he said.

>Nissan also clarified it had not been given special treatment.

>UK was kill?

Really? How?
Sure it will be as difficult restart. They will be compensated later on though.

Imo it's Germany people need to worry about. The Eurozone isn't sustainable and when it dies, Germany's economic model is absolutely fucked

I agree. The shit will really hit the fan when Italy and Spain will too say "no more". As in ww2 it just needed some British initiative to dismantle the German (economic now) war machine.

> "compensation package" or "special deal"
well i guessed they got these at least.

thanks anyway

I hate other disapora.

I actually don't think the Brexit vote was necessary. If we stayed in, the Eurozone would still be doomed. Because its flaws are structural and internal, they're not to do with us. We may have accelerated things, and it helps that the new US President isn't the EU's biggest fan and wants to see a post-EU Britain do well.

True. Just couldn't help noticing some broad historical parallels.

>Now we're leaving the EU the British government is free to support industry

t. country that blocked steel tariffs cuz their chink masters told them so

>hard brexit

good

fuck off pole cunt

>UK is kill
Good. Fuck 'em.

>chink masters
>american masters

This is contradictory

>That one hungarian poster is still obsessed

This is beyond autism at this point.