Living in Argentina

Is Buenos Aires good enough for a eastern euro like me? If not could you recommend a good city to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends of what would you like.

>Go to noroeste or the litoral for hunting, nice views, fishing and nice people
>go to buenos aires if you want to get mugged, >go to patagonia if you want a colder place with nice view, good pay but you'll have to go to the other regions to get stuff like fruit and vegetables

but seriously, avoid Buenos Aires, that place is a warzone

ok
is there any place with euros in general?

>wanting to come here
you have Germany and another rich cunts, why in hell would you want to come here

hot,safe,good looking woman,avg salary is a bit less than in Poland anyway

>Buenos Aires
>safe

the city has literally the highest criminal rates of the country (most of them by robery 2bh), it has like 15 million habitants, so the traffic is hell as well

thats why i said if not could you recommend a good city to live

I'd like to come too. I'm an expat in Europe but I always wanted to travel to Argentina.

well, the center can be pretty comfy, if you like cities you could go to Rosario or Cordoba, the south has small but pretty cities as well, San Luis is one of our better cities: clean, pretty safe and nice landscapes, but cities there are small (100-150 inhabitants the biggest ones)

they won't kill me if i say that i am from the EU?

> if i say that i am from the EU?
lel no, you gotta make friends pretty fast especially if you learn spanish, but be alert from bydlo (you'll recognize them very fast as well)

100k-150k inhabitants*

Sure, Misiones has the biggest concentration of euro people

>bans edm fesitvals because people kill themselves with drugs
lol

the location says that they love bundas

not like anything of value was lost anyway

no but you'll have to learn to deal with plagues of mosquitoes, 100% humidity with high temperatures and most of the cities are poor as hell

Our women are the most beautiful in the world.

Why so rude is your mum ugly for you?

stop memeing

why would i meme your country is superb

If you come here you will have to darme tu mochila

user, come as a tourist to Buenos Aires first, if you like it stay, and if not you can see other places while you stay here

Everywhere. Argentina is 100% European

we already have a Polaco

daily reminder argentina is not white.

i assure you, their ancestry is 100% germanic

youtube.com/watch?v=0SjgYMLJW0k

and who asked that, Jose?