Find a flaw

Find a flaw

No meme answers like "they work too much!!!" of course, what's the problem? people should work

"they don't have le sex!!! xD"

"le suicide rate"

Find an actual flaw, pls

perverted godless nonwhite heathens

if you were student and currently no dream, you can come here and understand why even Brasil are better to live than us.Life is long, and you can waste 2-3years.

Those sure are memes, but 2 of them also actual flaws.

>find a flaw
>b-but ignore the actual flaws

It's really dull and really boring. Also the cities are about as invigorating and beautiful as Podgorica and Scunthorpe.

Honestly I stayed there two weeks with a host famiry and toured all around honshu but it was probably one of the least interesting countries I visited.

Jacked suicide rates and falling birth rates aren't flaws?
It seems like you've taken what you think are the two most valid criticisms and tried to devalue them by making them look like retarded memes.
Also kill yourself you fucking weebshit.

NANI

DICK

Yakuza has some control on politics.
Child prostitution is a thing
People actually work till suicide(met some people who used to work 16 hours + extra hour)
They make some really fucked up doujins/anime/mangá

The ones i managed to remember.

The vast majority of anime is shit

working 12 hours a day is definitely a real flaw

Oh, I can find a flaw.

Japs live in one of the greatest, perharps THE greatest country on earth. They have a fantastic car culture, low crime, good infrastructure, an incredibly respectful society, an strong, stable economy and deodorantless Japanese women as far as the eyes can see, and despite all of that those faggots still complain about their lives and find ways to be sad about themlselves.

There you go, there's your flaw.

they all look really ugly and their culture of extreme shame and duty is detrimental to both the people and the society

Weird pedo culture
Manlets
Hivemind
Shit language

AH SO

YARE YARE DAZE

...desu ne

Today, Japanese doesn't work so much

Japanese birth rate is still low, but it's in a trend of increasing in the past 10 years

Suicide rate of Japanese is not in the worst 10.
It is decreasing in these years.

Finally, netouyo

people are just so jealous of japanese