Two questions

Assuming I am very skilled in all instruments, and have multiple, high quality albums completely written out, note for note, all inflections and accents specified, how hard would it be to get signed or at least have someone pay for my studio time?

Which brings me to my second question. Would I be better off dropping $20,000 ( can't do more than that ) on a home studio, and can I set up a studio within an apartment and it not be too loud and cause problems? I could record everything but the vocals line-in, couldn't I? Assuming I use a drum machine. Could I learn the ins and outs myself easier?

What's your view, mutants?

If you don't want to fuck that, you're gay

Why would you crop out the only one that's fuckable?

uh... sauce?

I do not have sauce and I've never seen the uncropped version either so someone plz go find it for us

Id eat that dudes butt and im not gay at all

That guy on the right is clearly the ugliest. Hottest is blonde with the white pants and then next is dude on the left.

Disturbia is the reason that pic became a meme he's so memorably disgusting. And Arvie's transitioned from a 9/10 Boi Pucci into a 7/10 twenty-dollar whore. Guy on the right is the only reasonable option by default.

not gay butt wood definitely have sex with those two hotties

I dont want to sound offensive to legitmate gay guys but I have a theory that a lot of "gay" guys are actually straight but just are really bad with girls so they choose to fuck a feminine looking gay guy. ive seen a lot of guys that look like pic related and honestly, besides the dick, theres not much difference between them and a girl.

>line-in
>drum machine
>studio in yr apartment
>$20,000

what the fuck
no nononono

That and a lot of gay guys are so entranced by the female form that they literally try to emulate it with crossdressing and in mannerisms instead of chasing them, they become them instead, it's what happened to me. Now back to the OP plz

Ok I know drum machines get a bad rep but if you get top quality ones, and a few different programs then you're really able to make real sounding drums. And what's wrong with line in?

And yeah I'll probably have to move into my own building if I do this, which in that case I wouldn't need line in. So you think 20,000 could afford a studio?

so do you just fuck no one then?

>apartment
not worth it, send demos to studios

Ha ha very funny

My reasoning with building my own studio is obviously that o can get more for my money

i'd destroy his anus with my throbbing benis

that was a legit question haha, wasnt insulting

>liking faggot ass twinks

lol faggots, fuck real men or kys

Ignore the plebs, you can easily create a decent studio at home in half the price, assuming you now your way around VSTs and DAWs.

I have sex with anyone who gives me the time of day, pretty much. Creepy old men? Yes. Nerdy awkward fat guys? My favorite. I wax and I look like a female. Am I turning you on? Please draw more attention to my thread ;)

I have a very intuitive knowledge of Reason and Logic, and have been making music since the only DAWs available were MIDI and the like, so yeah I am very good with DAWs. half the price?? Exciting ^_^

My main concern is if I can do it without making a racket in my apartment complex. I probably can't afford my own house and I don't want one either. Fuck mowing the grass and having to worry about people breaking in and all that nonsense

nigga just get cubase a soundcard and a mic
that's like 500$
you can record demos and send them to labels

I never used Cubase, might do that, probably will just use what I'm comfortable with which is Logic, Reason and uploading VSTs to supplement my recordings. Ooooh I'm excited y'all gonna hear some shit u ain't never heard before :)

This picture confuses me
Are they women or men
I feel dirty. I'm gonna go post a gay hate thread on Sup Forums noe

If you're only going to record vocals, then everything else can be plugins. If you torrent them, 20k is an insane estimate unless you buy a fucking neumann u47 for like 10 grand or something.

By drum machine do you mean like an 808, or do you mean a plugin that emulates a real drum kit like EZ Drummer or Abbey Road Modern Drummer?

By the way look into fiverr.com. You can hire people for cheap to play on your shit and send you the recordings.

no one cares about your shitty thread OP. this is now about boypussy

It is an insane estimate but I want a top notch studio that I can use as I transition from my day job to music full time. Luckily I can play all the parts to what I write, so I only need the studio and myself to be productive. I'm talking about a mix of the sounds from EZ, Superior Drummer, BFD, stuff like that. If I use that many sounds of such high quality, I'm not sure how anyone could tell without researching.

Drums is the only fake thing, besides for example pads and string ensembles, besides that it's gonna be au natural. thank you mutants you have helped me thoroughly. My low energy ska drone album is going to be just magnificent