What

what

1) your bitch

this is the only possible response

omg cultural appropriation

I write copypasta professionally. You read that right.

100-300 words, with a 1 month run on 80% of the boards will cost you $500 flat.

Increase in the run is 100 bones per month (2 months for $600, 3 for $700 etc) but only up to 6 months, at which point anything over is a standard $1500

Shilling is a completely different service, you have to specify in your initial request and you will receive a separate invoice from a separate Import/Export company

my bike

isnt he gay though i thought he was

Ironic meme racism is still racism

>Blonde
>e

"2. The guitars.
Obviously there’s a long, rich heritage of guitars and guitarists in American black music: blues guitar, jazz guitar, rock and roll guitar, funk guitar. The prominence of guitars on Blonde is hardly anything white in and of itself. But the nature of those guitars — all those warm, soft, inviting, leisurely major chords (“Ivy,” “Self Control,” “Good Guy,” “Nights,” “White Ferrari,” “Seigfried,” “Godspeed”) — seems to owe far more to the Beach Boys and Beatles and any number of other distinctly white rock (not rock and roll) musicians of the ’60s and ’70s than it does to Howlin’ Wolf or Eddie Hazel."

oh my god

Bi, actually
>Implying that article isn't racist to begin with
The album's apparently called Blonde even if the title on the cover is Blond

Ironic meme dubs is still dubs

>Implying that article isn't racist to begin with
Literally how?

More black fetishism for the self-loathing caucasian.

>people still giving a gay nigger attention
wow

>things can be white

THATS FUCKING IT

THE SJWS HAVE TO BE STOP

THE WHITE MASTERRACE WILL NO LONGER TOLERATE THIS EMBARRASSMENT

VOTE TRUMP VOTE TRUMP VOTE TRUMP

Frank’s approval is an unequivocal reminder that excellence can emerge from associating with white people and white cultures. Not all of them, and maybe not even that many — but some, nonetheless.

I hope this is a joke

What is wrong with any of this?

Just assume everything you encounter in your entire life is either ironic or a joke
Everything's fine

I bet you tried to redpill your mom

what did he mean by this

I bet you would let a nigger fuck your girlfriend

Sam Hyde is an unfunny faggot who blatantly pushes his attempts at social commentary even worse than "comedians" like Larry Wilmore and Jon Stewart.

what am I reading

>>>pol

I don't really even know what that meme means desu senpai

pretty much

>like frank ocean is picking up where Jerry Garcia left off

Honestly can't even tell who is a retard and who is paid to make up agenda pushing bullshit (retard as well) anymore

about 6 of these are interesting points desu

(((Frank Guan)))

I don't get how some of these are "white" or have anything to do with anything on the album.

retarded asf desu

where do i start

why is everyone so obsessed with race?

(yes, I mean everyone.)

i don't get it either man, people take their race so seriously and make it part of their identity when it wholeheartedly has no bearing on their actual quality of person

I blame the media

He's not associating with any race or culture. He just does what sounds right.

blame white people

This is fucking hilarious lol random

>Berghain
>white

Oh fuck off you racist piece of shit you don't even have a fucking clue

If you had any reaction to this beyond rolling your eyes you fell for the clickbait and are a certified idiot. They know putting race into everything gets people angry or excited, stop paying attention to them.

manlet detected

I'm 6'1" faggot

>inb4 manlet detected

>Italian culture is the European culture most similar to black American culture
based on fucking what

>10 White Things Frank Ocean Made His Own
>He and Raf [Simons] are on speaking terms
Either me or the author has a warped understanding of what it means to "make something your own"

Reading this makes me very happy that I can live without racial/identity politics permeating every facet of my being. Having to try and decipher the racial connotations behind every minor action someone does doesn't sound very fun to be honest.

lmao what the fuck

yeah seriously, I doubt when people think guitar music from now on, their first thought will be Frank Ocean's new album.
should be titled, 10 white people things that Frank Ocean used in his new album

i'm surprised this isn't on Pitchfork

literally nothing wrong with being racist

Maximum cringe

The sad thing is is that I know numerous people I loosely associate that are like this. It is a chore to be in their presence. Every post on facebook is white people this and cis people that. It makes me feel so bad for them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.

vulture's frank guan

frank

think about it

First post best post

this is literally racist

imagine if these same words were written about black people

holy shit

forgot screenshot

>Yung Lean
Are you fucking joking

Except that racism is literal autism
But I guess it's nothing wrong with being retarded nowadays

ugh can frank like not culturally appropriate me

>linking park
>g

the title of that article is unnecessary and directly contradicts the fact that his white collaborators are listed in it but there is some truth to its examination of racial themes in the album I think

It's funny seeing people who love Dean blunt completely miss the racial themes on that album too, probably railing against SJWs in their shitposts while listening to an album heavily steeped in themes of racial politics, appropriation, and oppression

I'm referring to black metal but also bbf, dunno why I didn't mention them by name

Racism is only possible from a position of privilege and power. As whites have both, it is impossible to be racist towards whites.

t. college educated liberal

if you read anything from an academic who uses this definition of racism it will usually become pretty clear that they aren't defending prejudice against white people as much as they are attempting to make a distinction between different kinds of prejudice

I thought this was a pitchfork article at first.

>Yung Lean is something Frank made his own
Frank is a man who would like to keep his relationships private, thank you very much.

nice publication Frank . . . play back the record another time and keep thinking about skin color

Can I have a job?

Nothing. That statement is based on nothing.

Thank fuck I never got into music to the degree you guys have. Everyone is black. You've got a few white front men, maybe, but that's about it.

it's loud and brash and loving and heartfelt and 'real'; the one who shouts the loudest get his/her way, fiery grandmothers, big emotions unlike the stiffs up north and across the channel, obsession with glitz, glamour and material wealth, romanticization of outlaw culture, a yearning for a distant past in which they ruled the earth... the list goes on

kek

Is Montie's ugly 90% tooth girlfriend on the list, or is he not into horses?

No one should've read past "melanin deficiency" lmao

o no guys he got yung lean.

It literally isn't

I can say anything if I don't mean it

Words are just sounds

Its intent that matters

Postmodernism 101

Notmally I'd chalk this up to stormweenies overreacting to something dumb, but holy shit this writer's really grasping at straws on pretty much every one of these. Who the fuck pays these people?

>Sup Forums
nothing more pathetic

Somebody got paid to write this

Found the nigger.

Hows the weather down there, little man?

found the whiter than sour cream